Dr. Niraj Sharad Kasat
Orthopaedic and Joint Replacement SurgeonChief , Fellowship, Fellowship, MS, MBBS, 11 years of experience
Mumbai , India
List Of Treatments
Wondering where to start?
(Get Free opinion, Quote, Medical Visa Invitation and Assistance at every step of your treatment.)
Work Experience of Dr. Niraj Sharad Kasat
Consultant, Changi General Hospital, Singapore
Consultant, Bharatratna Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Central Railway Hospital, Mumbai
Consultant, Bandra Bhabha Municipal Corporation Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions About Dr. Niraj Sharad Kasat
Dr. Niraj Sharad Kasat practices at New Age Wockhardt Hospital, Mumbai
Yes, Dr. Niraj Sharad Kasat does online consult. Patient can select Tele-consult or At Hospital while submitting the appointment request.
Dr. Niraj Sharad Kasat specialty is Orthopaedic and Joint Replacement Surgeon
Dr. Niraj Sharad Kasat is Orthopaedic and Joint Replacement Surgeon with 11 years of experience.
Consultation fees of Dr. Niraj Sharad Kasat is 1200. However it is advised to check the fees before booking the appointment.
Dr. Niraj Sharad Kasat is Fellowship, Fellowship, MS, MBBS.
BLOGS THAT MAY INTEREST YOU
- What is The Normal Recovery Time For Knee Replacement Surgery?
- How Many Types Of Knee Implants Are There?
- Common Myths About Hip Replacement Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Hip Replacement Surgery – Symptoms, Approach, Management and More
- Recovery after Ankle surgery
- Everything You Need to Know about Rheumatoid Arthritis
- When is Knee Replacement Surgery Recommended?
- What are the different types of knee surgery?
- Hip Replacement Surgery in India
- How Much Does it Cost For Knee Replacement Surgery in India?
- How Much Does a Hip Replacement Cost in India?
- Recovery after ACL surgery in India
- Prosthetic Surgery in India
- Which is the best hospital for knee replacement in India?
- What is the Success Rate of Knee Replacement in India?
- Why is India a Preferred Destination for Orthopedic Surgeries
More About Orthopaedic and Joint Replacement Surgeon
The Orthopaedic and Joint Replacement Surgeon deals with the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of disorders of the bones, joints, ligaments, tendons and muscles.
The symptoms include where a person is unable to perform daily routine activities because of pain, experiencing stiffness even when lying down or at rest and there is pain despite having medications.
The investigations include Arthrography, Blood Tests, Bone Scan, Computed Tomography (CT Scan), Discography, Doppler Ultrasound, Dual-Photon Absorptiometry, and Dual-Energy X-ray Absorptiometry.
Not really, in reality the Orthopedists treat a range of conditions such as fractures and dislocations, osteoporosis, back injuries and more. Because surgery is so integral to the role, the terms "orthopedist" and "orthopedic surgeon" are often used interchangeably.
For 80–90% of people who have total knee replacement, the new joint usually last for about 20 years or more.
Related Patient Stories