About Dr. Mehmet Aydogan
- Dr. Mehmet Aydogan is a well-known Orthopaedist, Traumatologist & Advanced Spine Surgeon with an experience of 20+ years.
- He has Memberships of Scientific Organizations such as Turkish Medical Association (TTB), Turkish Orthopedics and Traumatology Association (TOTBID), Turkish Spine Association (TOD), Minimal Invasive Spine Surgery Association (MINOD), North America Spine Society (NASS), Scoliosis Research Society (SRS), and European Spine Society (ESS).
- He graduated from Ege University Faculty of Medicine (1990 - 1996) and worked as an Assistant Doctor at Dr. Lütfi Kırdar Kartal Training and Research Hospital from 2000 - 2004.
- He also has a International Spine Fellow from the Comprehensive Spine Center University of California Los Angeles, USA (2009 - 2010).
- Dr. Aydogan has a keen interest in areas such as Rope Scoliosis Surgery (Non-Fusion Scoliosis Surgery), Spinal Canal Stenosis, Waist Shift, Cervical Disc Prosthesis, Spinal Fractures, Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery, Laser - Endoscopic Discectomy, Pediatric - Adult Spine Deformities, etc.
- Since 2010, he has been continuing his studies on Scoliosis surgery and Spine Diseases in Göztepe Medical Park Hospital Orthopedics and Traumatology department.
Rope Scoliosis Surgery (Non-Fusion Scoliosis Surgery) Spinal Canal Stenosis Waist Shift Cervical Disc Prosthesis Spinal Fractures Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery Laser - Endoscopic Discectomy Pediatric - Adult Spine Deformities
Wondering where to start?
(Get Free opinion, Quote, Medical Visa Invitation and Assistance at every step of your treatment.)
Work Experience of Dr. Mehmet Aydogan
Associate Professor, Boğaziçi Spine Center
Consultant, Medical Park Göztepe Hospital
Consultant, Florence Nightingale Hospital, İstanbul
Consultant, Dr. Lütfi Kırdar Kartal Training and Research Hospital
Dr. Mehmet Aydogan's
- Graduation, 1990, Ege University Faculty of Medicine
- Fellowship, 2009, Comprehensive Spine Center University of California Los Angeles, USA, International Spine Fellow
- A1. M.Tezer, C. Ozturk, M. Aydogan, C. Mirzanli, A. Hamzaoglu, “Surgical outcome of thoracolumbar burst fractures with flexion-distraction injury of the posterior elements.”, INTERNATIONAL ORTHOPAEDICS (ISI) , 347-350 pp., 2005 , DOI: 10.1007/s00264-005-0005-7
- A2. C. Ozturk, M. Tezer, M. Sirvanci, M.Sarier, M. Aydogan, A. Hamzaoglu, “Far lateral thoracic disc herniation presenting with flank pain.”, SPINE JOURNAL (ISI) , 201-203 pp., 2006 , DOI: 10.1016/j.spinee.2005.08.004
- A3. C. Mirzanli, M.Tezer, C.Ozturk, O. Ortak, U. Yalcinkaya, M. Aydogan, “Aneurysmal bone cyst of the third metatarsal treated by using free non-vascular transfer of the fibula segment.”, EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF ORTHOPAEDIC SURGERY AND TRAUMATOLOGY (ISI) , 89-93 pp., 2006 , DOI: 10.1007/s00590-005-0001-z
- A4. M. Tezer, C. Ozturk, M. Aydogan, K. Camurdan, E. Erturer, A. Hamzaoglu, “Noncontiguous dual segment thoracic brucellosis with neurological deficit.”, SPINE JOURNAL (ISI) , 321-324 pp., 2006 , DOI: 10.1016/j.spinee.2005.10.019
- A5. C. Ozturk, M. Tezer, M. Aydogan, M. Sarier,A. Hamzaoglu, “Posterior endoscopic discectomy for the treatment of lumbar disc herniation.”, ACTA ORTHOPAEDICA BELGICA (ISI) , 347-352 pp., 2006
- A6. C. Ozturk, M. Tezer, C. Mirzanli, FE. Bilen, M. Aydogan, A. Hamzaoglu, “An uncommon cause of paraplegia: salmonella spondylodiskitis.”, JOURNAL OF SPINAL CORD MEDICINE (ISI) , 234-236 pp., 2006
- A7. M. Tezer, E. Erturer, C. Ozturk, M. Aydogan, A. Hamzaoglu, “Symptomatic polyostotic fibrous dysplasia of the thoracic spine.”, JOINT BONE SPINE (ISI) , 742-744 pp., 2006 , DOI: 10.1016/j.jbspin.2005.11.016
- A8. M. Tezer, C. Ozturk, E. Erturer, M. Aydogan, A. Hamzaoglu, “Bilateral L5 radiculopathy due to osteoporotic L1 vertebral fracture : A case report.”, JOURNAL OF SPINAL CORD MEDICINE (ISI) , 430-435 pp., 2006
- A9. K. Ozkan, M. Aydogan, FU. Ozkan. YV. Sozen, “Pigmented villonodular synovitis of hip diagnosed”, EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF ORTHOPAEDIC SURGERY AND TRAUMATOLOGY (ISI) , 285–287 pp., 2007 , DOI: 10.1007/s00590-006-0159-z
- A10. C. Ozturk, M.tezer, M. Aydogan, M. Sarier, A. Hamzaoglu, “Thoracic spinal stenosis above severe thoracolumbar kyphosis. A report of three cases.”, EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF ORTHOPAEDIC SURGERY AND TRAUMATOLOGY (ISI) , 85-88 pp., 2007 , DOI: DOI 10.1007/s00590-006-0122-z