About Dr. Majid Bassuni
- Dr. Majid Bassuni possesses extensive experience of +38 years as a General Surgeon.
- He holds professional memberships of the, Association of Surgeons of Great Britain and Ireland, the Association of Coloproctology of Great Britain and Ireland, the Egyptian Society of Surgery, the Egyptian Group of Colon and Rectal Surgeons and the Pan Arab Enhanced Recovery after Surgery Society.
- In 1981, Dr. Bassuni completed his MBBCh degree with honours from Alexandria University and did a PG with honours in 1985. In 1991, he earned the fellowship of the Royal College of Surgeons of Ireland and in 2000, the fellowship of the, Intercollegiate Board of Royal Colleges of Surgeons. He has even earned a PG Cert Medical Law from Glasgow University.
- Dr. Bassuni is renowned to perform, all types of hernia surgeries, abdominoplasty, peritonitis, acute appendicitis, cholecystitis, key-hole surgeries for spleen, gall bladder and other abdominal conditions. Surgeries for the excision of cancer of the colon, rectum, and stomach. He also performs minimally invasive surgeries for hemorrhoids, fissures, pilonidal sinus and complex fistulas.
- Besides being invited to speak at international conferences, he has contributed articles to peer-reviewed journals.
Hernia surgery Appendicitis Cholecystitis Peritonitis Cancer excision Thyroid Hemorrhoids Fistula Fissures Pilonidal sinus Sleeve Gastrectomy
Wondering where to start?
(Get Free opinion, Quote, Medical Visa Invitation and Assistance at every step of your treatment.)
Work Experience of Dr. Majid Bassuni
Professor, Fakeeh University Hospital, Dubai
HOD, Teaching Hospital and the Vice-Chair of Colorectal Cancer Network in the North Trent Region
Dr. Majid Bassuni's
- Post Graduation, Glasgow University
- Fellowship, 2000, Intercollegiate Board of Royal Colleges of Surgeons
- Fellowship, 1991, Royal College of Surgeons of Ireland
- Post Graduation, 1985, Alexandria University
- Graduation, 1981, Alexandria University
Multiple Clinical Excellence Awards from UK.