About Dr. Kanit Chamroontaneskul
- With +31 years in the medical industry, Dr. Kanit Chamroontaneskul is a proficient Spine Surgeon.
- He is a member of the Thai Medical Council, the Royal College of Surgeons of Thailand and the North American Spine Society.
- Dr. Kanit Chamroontaneskul has completed MD (1990) from Siriraj Hospital, Mahidol University, Thailand.
- He is trained in Orthopedics (1996) from the Bhumibol Adulyadej Hospital, Thailand.
- He is also trained in Spine Surgery (2003) from the University of Virginia, USA.
- Dr. Kanit Chamroontaneskul is well-versed in English and Thai.
List Of Treatments
- Kyphosis (Hunchback) Treatment
- Anterior Cervical Discectomy
- Cervical Corpectomy
- Lumbar Laminectomy for Spine
- Micro Discectomy
- Minimally Invasive Anterior Cervical
- Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery
- Posterior Cervical Discectomy
- Revision Spine Surgery
- Spinal Fusion Surgery
- Spinal Laminectomy
- Total Disc Replacement
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Anterior Cervical Corpectomy Spine Surgery
- Anterior Transoral Approach To Upper
- Cervical Spine
- Artificial Spine Lumbar Disc Replacement
- Cervical Spine Surgery
- Endoscopic Micro Discectomy MED
- Micro Lumbar Discectomy Mld
- PLIF Posterior Lumbar Interbody Fusion
- Reconstruction Of Traumatic Cervical
- Spine With Vascular Fibular Graft
- Spinal Disc Replacement
- Spinal Endoscopic Surgery
- Stabilization Of Traumatic Spine
- Spine Tumour Surgery
- Cervical Disc Replacement Surgery
- Scoliosis Spine Surgery
- Spine Decompression Surgery
- Surgery for Spina Bifida
- Comprehensive Myelopathy - Spinal Cord Surgery
- Spinal Instrumentation
- Vertebroplasty and Kyphoplasty
- Slip Disc
- Spinal Stenosis
- Disc Herniation
- Prolapsed Disc
- 1 Level Spinal Decompression+ Fixation
- 2 Level Spinal Decompression+ Fixation
- 3 Level Spinal Decompression+ Fixation
- 1 Level Spinal Decompression
- 2 Level Spinal Decompression
- 3 Level Spinal Decompression
- Anterior cervical discectomy and fusion (ACDF)
- TLIF surgery
- Spine Detethering surgery
- Cervical Spondylosis
Work Experience of Dr. Kanit Chamroontaneskul
Consultant, Bangkok Dusit Medical Services
Dr. Kanit Chamroontaneskul's
- MD, 1990, Siriraj Hospital, Mahidol University, Thailand
- 2007 Publications (Textbook Chapter) / Chamroontaneskul K, Cervical Disk Disease: Decision Making in Spinal Care / Thieme Medical Publishers. New York, USA.
- 2004 Publications (Textbook Chapter) / Chamroontaneskul K, Anderson DG: Construct Failure in Cervical Corpectomy Surgery / Complications of Pediatric and Adult Spinal Surgery. Marcel Decker Publishers. New York, USA.
Wondering where to start?
(Get Free opinion, Quote, Medical Visa Invitation and Assistance at every step of your treatment.)