About Dr. Irfan Ali Shera
- Dr. Irfan Ali Shera has been a recognized Gastroenterologist for the past 11 years, and has acquired expert abilities and expertise in the areas.
- His research interests include therapeutic EUS and GI research, luminal Gastroenterology and Endoscopy, motility GI problems, GERD, IBS, and IBD.
- Dr. Irfan Ali Shera earned his MBBS from the Government Medical College in Jammu in 2006, MD from the Sheri Kashmir Institute of Medical Sciences in Srinagar in 2010, and DNB Gastroenterology from the National Board of Examinations in Delhi.
- He is an active member of the Indian Society of Gastroenterology, the American Society of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy, and the Delhi Medical Council.
- He has worked at prestigious institutions such as Max Saket Delhi and the Delhi State Cancer Institute, Dilshad Garden.
- He has over 20 national and international publications to his name.
- Dr. Irfan Ali Shera is fluent in English, Hindi, Urdu, Kashmiri, and Arabic.
Luminal Gastroenterology and Endoscopy Motility GI disorders Inflammatory bowel disease. Hepato biliary and pancreatic disease. Expert in ERCP (both biliary and pancreatic disorders) Expert in Interventional Endosonography Third space Endoscopy ESD
List Of Treatments
- Bowel Obstruction Treatment
- Crohn's Disease Treatment
- Transesophageal Echocardiography - TEE
- Anti Reflux Procedures
- Whipple Surgery
- Partial colectomy
- Nissen fundoplication
Wondering where to start?
(Get Free opinion, Quote, Medical Visa Invitation and Assistance at every step of your treatment.)
Work Experience of Dr. Irfan Ali Shera
Consultant, Aster Hospital, Mankhool
Senior Resident, Delhi State Institute of Cancer New Delhi
, Assistant Professor, Rama Medical College Hapur, Uttar Pradesh
Associate Consultant, Asian Institute of Medical Science Faridabad Haryana
Consultant, QRG health city hospital Faridabad Haryana
Dr. Irfan Ali Shera's
- DNB, 2017, National Board of Education, New Delhi
- MD, 2010, Sher-I-Kashmir Instt. Of Medical Sciences, Srinagar
- MBBS, 2006, Government Medical College, Jammu
Associate member of American College of Gastroenterology. American Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy. Life time Member of Indian Society of Gastroenterology.
- Dr Irfan Ali Shera has more than 20 publications in National and international medical journals.