About Dr. Ibrahim Tek
- Dr. Ibrahim Tek is a reputed Medical Oncologist with an experience of more than 24+ years in the field.
- He is an active member of the Internal Medicine Specialists Association, Turkish Oncology Group Association, Medical Oncology Association, Turkish Hematology Association, Hemapheresis Association, and Academic Geriatrics Association.
- He graduated from Ankara University School of Medicine (1990-1996), Ankara University School of Medicine, Internal Medicine Residency Program (1996-2001), and Health Science Institute Hemapherasis Ph.D. Program, Ankara University (2001-2003).
- Dr. Tek specializes in Kidney Tumors, General Medical Oncology, Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma Cancer), Urological Tumors, Breast cancer, Digestive System Tumors, Laryngeal Cancers, Skeletal System Tumors, Diagnostic Methods, etc.
- Fulfilling his compulsory service as a Medical Oncologist in Samsun, Assoc. Dr. İbrahim TEK has been continuing his professional studies at Medicana International Ankara Hospital since 2008.
- He has written various research papers and publications such as "Endoscopic Evaluation of Acute Intestinal Graft-versus-Host Disease After Allogeneic Hematopoietic Cell Transplantation"; "Influence of febrile neutropenia period on plasma viscosity at malignancy"; "IgA lambda oligoclonal gammopathy in multiple myeloma", etc.
Lymphoma Colon Cancer Lung Cancer Radiation Oncology Image-Guided Radiotherapy (IGRT) Head and Neck Cancer Brain Tumours Chemotherapy
Wondering where to start?
(Get Free opinion, Quote, Medical Visa Invitation and Assistance at every step of your treatment.)
Work Experience of Dr. Ibrahim Tek
Consultant, Samsun Mehmet Aydın State Hospital
Dr. Ibrahim Tek's
- Graduation, 1996, Ankara University Faculty of Medicine
- Post Graduation, 2001, Ankara University Faculty of Medicine-Internal Diseases
- Post Graduation, 2005, Ankara University Faculty of Medicine-Medical Oncology
1) Altun R, Gökmen A, Tek İ, Akçağlayan Soydan E, Yüksel Kurt M. Endoscopic Evaluation of Acute Intestinal Graft-versus-Host Disease After Allogeneic Hematopoietic Cell Transplantation. Turk J Gastroenterol 2016 Epub.
2) Aktas C, Kurtman C, Ozbilgin MK, Tek I, Toprak SK. An Experimental Study of Radiation Effect on Normal Tissue: Analysis of HIF-1 ?, VEGF, eIF2, TIA-1, and TSP-1 Expression. Turk J Hematol 2013; 30 (4): 371-78.
3) Tek I, Toprak SK, Hasdemir E, Rahatli S, Yesilkaya A. Influence of febrile neutropenia period on plasma viscosity at malignancy. Scientificworldjournal. 2013 Oct 27; 2013: 507270. DOI: 10.1155 / 2013/507270
4) Tek I, Mızrak D, Utkan G, Toprak SK, Tutkak H, Büyükçelik A, Yalçın B, Akbulut H, İçli F. IgA lambda oligoclonal gammopathy in multiple myeloma. Turk J Hematol 2010; 27 (2): 126-27.
5) Tek I, Iyidir OT, Utkan G, Ceyhan K, Buyukcelik A, Yalcin B, Demirkazik A. Lung Cancer Metastasis Mimicking Gluteal Abscess; Case Report. South Med J, 100, 334-5 (2007).
6) Utkan G, Tek I, Kocer M, Muallaoglu S, Durnali AG, Arslan UY, Celenkoglu G, Tokluoglu S, Alkis N. Blood viscosity in patients with diffuse large B cell non-Hodgkin's lymphoma. Exp Oncol, 28,326-327 (2006).
7) Dogan M, Demirkazik A, Konuk N, Yalcin B, Buyukcelik A, Utkan G, Tek I, Akbulut H, Sencan O, Icli F. The effect of venous thromboembolism on the survival of cancer patients and its relationship with serum levels of factor VIII and vascular endothelial growth factor: a prospective matched-paired study. Int J Biol Markers, 21, 206-210 (2006).
8) Utkan G, Buyukcelik A, Yalcin B, Tek I, Doruk H, Dincol D, Erekul S, Baykara M. Extranodal Hodgkin disease presenting with gluteal mass and hypercalcemia. South Med J, 99, 1149-1150 (2006).
9) Yalcin B, Dogan M, Buyukcelik A, Doruk H, Tek I, Demirkazik A. Interferon-alpha as maintenance therapy in patients with multiple myeloma. Ann Oncol, 16, 1981 (2005).
10) Tek I, Büyükcelik A, Yalcin B, Akbulut H. Lymphoscintigraphy in pregnant patients with breast cancer: is it really safe? Ann Oncol, 16, 674-5 (2005).
Doctor Similar to Dr. Ibrahim Tek in Istanbul
35 years of experience
27 years of experience
23 years of experience
20 years of experience