Dr. Gazi Huri
Orthopaedic and Joint Replacement SurgeonArthoscopy and Sports Medicine , Shoulder Surgery , Knee Surgery , Shoulder Surgery , Knee Surgery , Shoulder Surgery , Knee Surgery , Shoulder Surgery Consultant , Graduation, Post Graduation, Fellowship, 18 years of experience
Ankara , Turkey
Wondering where to start?
(Get Free opinion, Quote, Medical Visa Invitation and Assistance at every step of your treatment.)
Work Experience of Dr. Gazi Huri
Associate Professor, Hacettepe University School of Medicine
Frequently Asked Questions About Dr. Gazi Huri
Dr. Gazi Huri practices at Acibadem Hospitals Group
Dr. Gazi Huri specialty is Orthopaedic and Joint Replacement Surgeon
Dr. Gazi Huri is Orthopaedic and Joint Replacement Surgeon with 18 years of experience.
Dr. Gazi Huri is Graduation, Post Graduation, Fellowship.
BLOGS THAT MAY INTEREST YOU
- What is The Normal Recovery Time For Knee Replacement Surgery?
- How Many Types Of Knee Implants Are There?
- Common Myths About Hip Replacement Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Hip Replacement Surgery – Symptoms, Approach, Management and More
- Recovery after Ankle surgery
- Everything You Need to Know about Rheumatoid Arthritis
- When is Knee Replacement Surgery Recommended?
- What are the different types of knee surgery?
- Orthopedic Surgery In Turkey | Orthopedic Surgery Cost in Turkey
- Knee Replacement Surgery in Turkey | Knee Replacement Surgery Cost in Turkey
More About Orthopaedic and Joint Replacement Surgeon
The Orthopaedic and Joint Replacement Surgeon deals with the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of disorders of the bones, joints, ligaments, tendons and muscles.
The symptoms include where a person is unable to perform daily routine activities because of pain, experiencing stiffness even when lying down or at rest and there is pain despite having medications.
The investigations include Arthrography, Blood Tests, Bone Scan, Computed Tomography (CT Scan), Discography, Doppler Ultrasound, Dual-Photon Absorptiometry, and Dual-Energy X-ray Absorptiometry.
Not really, in reality the Orthopedists treat a range of conditions such as fractures and dislocations, osteoporosis, back injuries and more. Because surgery is so integral to the role, the terms "orthopedist" and "orthopedic surgeon" are often used interchangeably.
For 80–90% of people who have total knee replacement, the new joint usually last for about 20 years or more.