About Dr. Gautam Mukhopadhyay
- Dr. Gautam Mukhopadhyay is a leading Surgical Oncologist with +25 years of experience in the field of surgical oncology in eastern India.
- He is presently leading the Bengal Oncology Centre and also developed the Bengal Oncology Foundation to contribute towards generating awareness of cancer in society.
- Dr. Mukhopadhyay did his MBBS in 1986 from Medical College Bengal, West Bengal and then did MS in 1991 from University of Mumbai.
- He also dis a certified residency training and teaching experience as M.Ch course at Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai in 1988.
- During this time he performed +10,000 cancer surgeries.
- Dr. Mukhopadhyay was awarded the 'Bishishta Chikitsha Samman' in 2019 by the CM of West Bengal.
- He is a leading surgical oncologist known to perform general/colorectal & GI Onco/ENT Head & Neck/Uro/Gynaecology/Thoracic onco surgeries.
- He is very active and continuously keeps himself updated by participated in many national and international conferences particularly in the past decade. He has also been invited as a visiting faculty to various national and international conferences.
- Dr. Mukhopadhyay has a few articles to his credit.
General/colorectal & GI Onco/ENT Head & Neck/Uro/Gynaecology/Thoracic onco surgeries.
List Of Treatments
- Breast Cancer-Surgical
- Stomach Cancer Treatment
- Breast Biopsy
Work Experience of Dr. Gautam Mukhopadhyay
, Peerless Hospital, Kolkata
Consultant, Ruby General Hospital, Kolkata
Dr. Gautam Mukhopadhyay's
- MS, 1991, University of Mumbai
- MCh, 1988, Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai
- MBBS, 1986, Medical College Bengal, West Bengal.
'Bishishta Chikitsha Samman' by the CM of West Bengal, 2019.
Attitudes Of Patients To Alternative Medicine For Cancer Treatment.
Wondering where to start?
(Get Free opinion, Quote, Medical Visa Invitation and Assistance at every step of your treatment.)