About Dr. Fawaz Ali Majali
- Dr. Fawaz Ali Majali possesses 32 years of experience as an Oral Maxillofacial and Dental Implant Surgeon.
- He is well trained in Bone Augmentation & Soft Tissue Grafts, Jaw Orthopedic Surgery, Laser Treatment, Botox, and other Cosmetic Surgery.
- After completing a High Bachelor's in Dentistry in 1979, he pursued a Doctor Degree in Dental Medicine from the School of Medicine University Of Zurich, Switzerland in 1986 followed by a Diploma in Head & Neck Surgery from the Tokyo National Cancer Center, Japan in 1994.
- He has obtained fellowships in Oral MaxilloFacial Surgery, University Hospital of Zurich, Switzerland in 1986, and Oral Maxillofacial Surgery with Oral Medicine from the Royal College of Surgeon, Dublin, Ireland in 2006.
- He holds active licenses with MOH, DHA, DHCC, and HAAD Abu Dhabi and is evaluated professionally by USA-ECE Credential.
- He is professionally affiliated with the European Association of Cranio-Facial Surgery “EACMFS” since 2011.
Dental Implant using German & Swiss Systems. Dentoalveolar Surgery and Removal of Impacted Wisdom Teeth under LA & GA Diagnosis & Surgical Treatment of Odontogenic Tumors & Cysts in Oral/ Maxilo Facial area “Resection & Post-Operative Reconstruction” Treatment of MaxilloFacial Trauma & Bone Fractures Surgically Intra / Extra Oral Drainage of Infected Abscess Diagnosis & Treatment of Temporal Mandibular Joint ”T.M-J” Diseases Orthognathic /Jaw Orthopedic Surgery “Correction of Jaws & Face Bones” Bone Augmentation & Soft Tissue Grafts Botox / Filler, Laser Treatment & other Cosmetic Surgery
Wondering where to start?
(Get Free opinion, Quote, Medical Visa Invitation and Assistance at every step of your treatment.)
Dr. Fawaz Ali Majali 's
- , 1979, DDS : High Bachelor of Dentistry Tehran University, Iran
- , 1986, Doctor Degree in Dental Medicine, School of Medicine University Of Zurich, Switzerland
- Fellowship, 1986, Oral MaxilloFacial Surgery, University Hospital of Zurich, Switzerland
- Diploma, 1994, Head & Neck Surgery, Tokyo National Cancer Center, Japan
- Fellowship, 2006, Oral MaxilloFacial Surgery with Oral Medicine, Royal College of Surgeon, Dublin, Ireland