About Dr. Ersin Erdogan
- Dr. Ersin Erdogan is a well-known Neurosurgeon with 31+ years of experience in the field.
- He is a consultant for various international and national professional journals and has memberships in many global neurosurgery related associations.
- Winning several awards over the course of his career, he was chosen by the Turkish Academy of Sciences to receive the “Outstanding Young Scientist Award.”
- He graduated from GATA Medical Faculty in 1988 and after completing his internship training in 1989, he was appointed to the Presidential Guard Regiment Command to do his duty to Kıt.
- Later, he completed his specialty education at GATA Faculty of Medicine Head of Department of Brain and Nerve Surgery between 1991-1996.
- He is interested in areas such as Intracranial Brain Tumour Surgery, Deep Brain Stimulation Surgery, Minimally Invasive brain, and spine surgery and Image-Guided Neurosurgery, etc.
- in 2000, Dr. Erdogan formed the "Epilepsy Surgery Group" and started the surgical treatment of patients with epilepsy and served as the Head of the Stereotactic, Functional, Pain and Epilepsy Surgery Group of the Turkish Neurosurgery Association.
Neurostimulation (brain pacemaker) applications Surgical treatment of pain (trigeminal neuralgia, cancer pain, facial pain, lower back, and leg pain) Surgical treatment of Brain Tumors Movement disorders - Tremor
Wondering where to start?
(Get Free opinion, Quote, Medical Visa Invitation and Assistance at every step of your treatment.)
Work Experience of Dr. Ersin Erdogan
Professor, Yale University Department of Brain and Nerve Surgery
Associate Professor, Hospital Beneficência Portuguesa
Consultant, Turkish Neurosurgery Association
Head of Department, Head of the Department of Neurosurgery, Ufuk University Faculty of Medicine
Associate Professor, Ankara Yildirim Beyazit University
Dr. Ersin Erdogan's
- Graduation, 1988, GATA Medical Faculty