About Dr. Charanjit Singh Dhillon
- Dr. Charanjit Singh Dhillon is a reputed Spine Surgeon practicing successfully for more than 17 years.
- He offers treatment for Disc-herniation of the back or neck, the trauma of the spine, degenerative disc conditions including osteoarthritis, failed-back syndrome, infections of the spine & osteoporosis, and tumors in the spine.
- He is also proficient in carrying out Joint Replacement surgeries, Ligament Reconstruction, Foot Drop, Neuropathy Assessment, etc.
- The distinguished surgeon has successfully performed more than 800 surgeries with minimal complications and has completed his graduation and post-graduation from the reputed Topiwala National Medical College & BYL Nair Charitable Hospital, followed by DNB.
- He is a member of the Association of Spine Surgeons of India (ASSI), Bombay Orthopaedic Society, Spinal Cord Society of India, Minimally Invasive Spine Surgeons of India.
- Dr. Dhillon is the AO Spine delegate representative for South India and Executive Committee Member of ASSI.
Fracture Treatment, Orthopedic Physiotherapy, Joint Replacement Surgeons, Spine-Cervical, Disc-herniation of back or neck, Trauma of the Spine, Degenerative disc conditions including Osteoarthritis, Failed-back syndrome, Infections of the spine, Osteoporosis, Tumours in the spine etc.
List Of Treatments
- Kyphosis (Hunchback) Treatment
- Anterior Cervical Discectomy
- Cervical Corpectomy
- Lumbar Laminectomy for Spine
- Micro Discectomy
- Minimally Invasive Anterior Cervical
- Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery
- Posterior Cervical Discectomy
- Revision Spine Surgery
- Spinal Fusion Surgery
- Spinal Laminectomy
- Total Disc Replacement
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Anterior Cervical Corpectomy Spine Surgery
- Anterior Transoral Approach To Upper
- Cervical Spine
- Artificial Spine Lumbar Disc Replacement
- Cervical Spine Surgery
- Endoscopic Micro Discectomy MED
- Micro Lumbar Discectomy Mld
- PLIF Posterior Lumbar Interbody Fusion
- Reconstruction Of Traumatic Cervical
- Spine With Vascular Fibular Graft
- Spinal Disc Replacement
- Spinal Endoscopic Surgery
- Stabilization Of Traumatic Spine
- Spine Tumour Surgery
- Cervical Disc Replacement Surgery
- Scoliosis Spine Surgery
- Spine Decompression Surgery
- Surgery for Spina Bifida
- Comprehensive Myelopathy - Spinal Cord Surgery
- Spinal Instrumentation
- Vertebroplasty and Kyphoplasty
- Slip Disc
- Spinal Stenosis
- Disc Herniation
- Prolapsed Disc
- Spinal Cord Injury - Stem Cell Treatment
- 1 Level Spinal Decompression+ Fixation
- 2 Level Spinal Decompression+ Fixation
- 3 Level Spinal Decompression+ Fixation
- 1 Level Spinal Decompression
- 2 Level Spinal Decompression
- 3 Level Spinal Decompression
- Anterior cervical discectomy and fusion (ACDF)
Wondering where to start?
(Get Free opinion, Quote, Medical Visa Invitation and Assistance at every step of your treatment.)
Work Experience of Dr. Charanjit Singh Dhillon
Consultant, MIOT Hospital
Dr. Charanjit Singh Dhillon's
- DNB, 2004, Orthopaedics/Orthopaedic Surgery under National Board of Examination, India
1. Second Spine Fellow to clear National Board Fellowship Exit Examination in the field of Spine Surgery. 2. 'Best Poster Award' for presenting a poster on 'Posterior Trans-pedicular Kyphoplasty for correction of Spinal Deformities' in Western India Regional Orthopaedics Conference-2003. 3.Second Rank in the University of Mumbai and first amongst all candidates appearing for M.S in Orthopaedics from Nair Hospital, Mumbai in Jan 2003. 4. Won 'Intercollegiate Paediatric Quiz Competition' organized by Indian Association of Paediatrics at Nair Hospital, Mumbai in June 1997. 5. Gold medal in the subject of Pathology during Second year M.B.B.S in March 1996.