Dr. Ashok Rajgopal
Orthopaedic and Joint Replacement SurgeonKnee Surgery Chairman , MBBS, MS, MCh, FRCS, 33 years of experience
Gurgaon , India
Videos Related to Dr. Ashok Rajgopal
Catherine Agevi from Kenya Talks About Her Knee Replacement Surgery in India
List Of Treatments
Wondering where to start?
(Get Free opinion, Quote, Medical Visa Invitation and Assistance at every step of your treatment.)
Work Experience of Dr. Ashok Rajgopal
Chairman, Fortis Memorial Research Institute, Gurgaon, 2016
Chairman, Medanta - The Medicity, Gurgaon, 2010
Director, Fortis Memorial Research Institute, Gurgaon, 2009
Head of Department, Sitaram Bhartia Institute , 2004
Senior Consultant, Moolchand Hospital, New Delhi , 2004
Senior Consultant, Sehgal Neurological Research Institute, Kailash Colony, New Delhi. , 2013
Senior Resident, Ormskirk General Hospital, Lancashire, United Kingdom , 1985
Frequently Asked Questions About Dr. Ashok Rajgopal
Dr. Ashok Rajgopal practices at Medanta - The Medicity, Gurgaon
Dr. Ashok Rajgopal specialty is Orthopaedic and Joint Replacement Surgeon
Dr. Ashok Rajgopal is Orthopaedic and Joint Replacement Surgeon with 33 years of experience.
Dr. Ashok Rajgopal is MBBS, MS, MCh, FRCS.
BLOGS THAT MAY INTEREST YOU
- What is The Normal Recovery Time For Knee Replacement Surgery?
- How Many Types Of Knee Implants Are There?
- Common Myths About Hip Replacement Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Hip Replacement Surgery – Symptoms, Approach, Management and More
- Recovery after Ankle surgery
- Everything You Need to Know about Rheumatoid Arthritis
- When is Knee Replacement Surgery Recommended?
- What are the different types of knee surgery?
- Hip Replacement Surgery in India
- How Much Does it Cost For Knee Replacement Surgery in India?
- How Much Does a Hip Replacement Cost in India?
- Recovery after ACL surgery in India
- Prosthetic Surgery in India
- Which is the best hospital for knee replacement in India?
- What is the Success Rate of Knee Replacement in India?
- Why is India a Preferred Destination for Orthopedic Surgeries
More About Orthopaedic and Joint Replacement Surgeon
The Orthopaedic and Joint Replacement Surgeon deals with the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of disorders of the bones, joints, ligaments, tendons and muscles.
The symptoms include where a person is unable to perform daily routine activities because of pain, experiencing stiffness even when lying down or at rest and there is pain despite having medications.
The investigations include Arthrography, Blood Tests, Bone Scan, Computed Tomography (CT Scan), Discography, Doppler Ultrasound, Dual-Photon Absorptiometry, and Dual-Energy X-ray Absorptiometry.
Not really, in reality the Orthopedists treat a range of conditions such as fractures and dislocations, osteoporosis, back injuries and more. Because surgery is so integral to the role, the terms "orthopedist" and "orthopedic surgeon" are often used interchangeably.
For 80–90% of people who have total knee replacement, the new joint usually last for about 20 years or more.