About Dr. Arun Prasad
- At present he is one of the world’s youngest surgeons with an experience of over 7000 laparoscopic operations. (Surgical experience of 34 years and Laparoscopic experience for 24 years)
- Done the world’s first Laparoscopic operation of Gall Bladder fistula with the large intestine which too is recognized over the world in eminent medical journals.
- Done the world’s first Thoracoscopic removal of the Hydatid cyst of the lungs.
- Worked on the other complex and advanced laparoscopic operations for various abdominal and chest problems.
- Conducted one of the first series in the world in 1994, showing the feasibility and safety of doing Laparoscopic gall bladder surgery and sending home on the same day.
- One of the very few Indians who have had the honor to be a tutor in Laparoscopic Surgery in the courses conducted at The Royal College of Surgeons, London. Presently he is a tutor in Surgery for the Royal College of Surgeons of UK and also an examiner for MRCS conducted by the Royal College.
- One of the few surgeons doing ETS for Hyperhidrosis
- His specialties are Robotic and Laparoscopic Gastric bypass and Laparoscopic Gastric banding for Morbid Obesity ( Pioneer of robotic single anastomosis gastric bypass surgery in the world, has presented this at European, British and American forums )
Laparoscopic, Thoracoscopic and Bariatric Surgery, Single Incision Laparoscopy and Advanced Upper & Lower GI Laparoscopic Surgeries, Robotic and Laproscopic Gastric Bypass, Laparoscopic Gastric banding for Morbid Obesity, Thoracoscopic removal of Hydatid cyst of the lungs, Laparoscopic Hernia Repair, Laparoscopic Gall Bladder Surgery
List Of Treatments
- Gastric Bypass Surgery
- Gastric Banding Surgery
- Duodenal Switch
- Gastric Sleeve Surgery
- laparoscopic biliopancreatic diversion
- Anti Aging and Weight Loss Stem Cells Therapy
Work Experience of Dr. Arun Prasad
Senior Consultant, Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi
Junior Consultant, Charing Cross Medical School, London
Dr. Arun Prasad 's
- Recognition by National Health Service ( UK ) for developing Laparoscopic Day Care Surgery. - Recognition by Royal College of Surgeons of London for developing Laparoscopic Training program. - Recognition from Health Minister, Delhi for developing Thoracoscopic Surgery in Delhi, India. - Recognition from Apollo Hospital for 2 land mark international publications on Thoracoscopic Sympathectomy Surgery. - Prize by Indian Association ( IAGES ) for study on 3mm Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy. - 1st International study demonstrating the feasibility of Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy. Published in European Journal of Surgery 1994 - 1st Laparoscopic surgery for cholecysto-colic fistula. Published in British Journal of Surgery, 1994 - 1st Thoracoscopic Surgery for Pulmonary Hydatid Cyst in the World. Limca book of Records.
Videos Related to Dr. Arun Prasad
Wondering where to start?
(Get Free opinion, Quote, Medical Visa Invitation and Assistance at every step of your treatment.)
Doctor Similar to Dr. Arun Prasad in New Delhi
Obesity and Bariatric Surgeon
New Delhi, India
15 years of experience