About Dr. Amal Premchandra Upadhyay
- Dr. Amal Premchandra Upadhyay is a well-known gastroenterologist with over 25 years of expertise.
- Services offered by the doctor are all forms of Diagnostic Endoscopy, such as Colon Cancer Screening, Screening for Malignancy in Barrett’s oesophagus, Screening for Malignancy in Inflammatory Bowel Disease, all forms of Therapeutic Endoscopy, also including Treatment of GI bleeding, Removal of polyps, and many more.
- He earned his degree in MBBS from B.J.M.C, Gujarat University in 1991, MD from the same institution in 1994, and DM from L.T.M.M.C, Sion Hospital, Mumbai.
- In 1996, he was certified as a D.N.B. - Gastroenterology from the National Board of Examinations, New Delhi, India.
- Dr. Amal Premchandra Upadhyay is a Member of the Royal College of Physicians, UK, and an Internal Member of the American Society of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy.
- Dr. Amal Premchandra Upadhyay has received numerous awards, including the Gastroenterology Award.
- The doctor has many publications in different journals.
- Dr. Amal Premchandra Upadhyay is fluent in English, Gujarati, and Hindi.
Diagnostic Endoscopy Treatment of GI bleeding Removal of polyps Endoscopic mucosal resection Dilation and stenting of luminal structures in the gut Advanced endoscopic interventions in biliary ducts and pancreas through ERCP Inflammatory bowel disease Gastro-esophageal Reflux Disease Treatment of Obesity – Medical as well as Endoscopic
List Of Treatments
- Bowel Obstruction Treatment
- Crohn's Disease Treatment
- Transesophageal Echocardiography - TEE
- Anti Reflux Procedures
- Whipple Surgery
- Partial colectomy
- Nissen fundoplication
Wondering where to start?
(Get Free opinion, Quote, Medical Visa Invitation and Assistance at every step of your treatment.)
Work Experience of Dr. Amal Premchandra Upadhyay
Consultant, Aster Hospital, Mankhool
Senior Consultant, Royal Hospital – Sultanate of Oman
, Senior Specialist, Royal Hospital – Sultanate of Oman
, Specialist, Royal Hospital – Sultanate of Oman
Associate Consultant, Apollo Hospitals, Greams Road, Chennai
, Fellow, Willingdon Hospital, Chennai, India
Junior Consultant, Batra Hospital, New Delhi, India
, Resident, LTMMC and Sion Hospital, Mumbai, India
Dr. Amal Premchandra Upadhyay's
- FRCP, Edinburgh (UK)
- DNB, 1996, National Board of Examinations, New Delhi, India
- DM, L.T.M.M.C, Sion Hospital, Mumbai
- MD, 1994, B.J.M.C, Gujarat University
- MBBS, 1991, B.J.M.C, Gujarat University
Member of the Royal College of Physicians, UK Fellow of Royal College of Physicians, Edinburgh Indian Society of Gastroenterology (ISG) Society of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy of India (SGEI) Internal Member, American Society of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Cortical Blindness and Acute Myocardial Infarction Following Injection of Bleeding Gastric Varices with Cyanoacrylate Glue
- Late Development of Diabetes mellitus after Interferon-Alfa and Ribavirin Therapy for Chronic Hepatitis C: A Case Report
- Treatment of chronic hepatitis B in Oman experience with lamivudine
- Genotypes of GB virus C and hepatitis C virus in hepatitis patients in India, Iran and Slovenia
- Tuberculous chylous ascites: Pathognomonic CT findings
- Emergency use of enbucrilate glue injection for fundic variceal haemorrhage
- Endoscopic Appearance of Primary Anorectal Melanoma
- Gallbladder Varices: Diagnosis in Children with Portal Hypertension on Duplex Sonography
- Asymptomatic spinal tuberculosis presenting as esophageal stricture
- Esophageal Tuberculosis with Intramural Pseudodiverticulosis
- Characterization of Photothermal Flowering Responses in Maturity Isolines of Soyabean [Glycine max (L.) Merrill] cv. Clark
- Variation in the Durations of the Photoperiod-sensitive and Photoperiod-insensitive Phases of Development to Flowering Among Eight Maturity Isolines of Soyabean [Glycine max (L.) Merrill]