About Dr. Alpay Celiker
- Dr. Alpay Çeliker is a pediatric cardiologist with 38+ years of experience.
- He completed his graduation from Hacettepe University, Ankara in 1981, residency in pediatrics from Hacettepe University, Ankara in 1985 and fellowship in pediatric cardiology from Hacettepe University, Ankara in 1990.
- He is a member of the Turkish Society of Cardiology, Association for European Pediatric and Congenital Cardiology, Turkish Association of Pediatric Cardiology, Turkish National Association of Pediatrics, Pediatric and Congenital Electrophysiologic Society and Association of Adult Congenital Heart Diseases.
- He has authored more than 300 academic papers.
- His clinical interest includes pediatric cardiology, invasive cardiology, cardiac electrophysiology, adult congenital heart diseases and more.
Pediatric cardiology, Invasive Cardiology, Cardiac electrophysiology, Adult congenital heart diseases
Work Experience of Dr. Alpay Celiker
Consultant, Acibadem Hospitals Group
Consultant, Gülhane Military Medical Academy, Ankara
Consultant, Taşköprü State Hospital, Istanbul
Consultant, Hacettepe University, Ankara
Dr. Alpay Celiker's
- Fellowship, 1990, Hacettepe University, Ankara
- Graduation, 1981, Hacettepe University, Ankara
Wondering where to start?
(Get Free opinion, Quote, Medical Visa Invitation and Assistance at every step of your treatment.)