Abdominoplasty Cost In TurkeyChat
What is Abdominoplasty?
Abdominoplasty is a procedure to remove excess fat and skin while tightening muscle in your abdominal wall,mainly advised for men or women who are obese.Women who have had several pregnancies may find the surgery useful too.
Who is the Right Doctor for Abdominoplasty?
The right doctor to consult for is Plastic surgeon /Cosmetic surgeon.
How is the Procedure Performed?
Abdominoplasty requires a horizontally-oriented incision in the area between the pubic hairline and belly button. skin is lifted, the underlying weakened abdominal muscles are repaired. A second incision is made to remove excess skin and the remaining skin is sutured together. Your tummy tuck will result in a flatter, firmer abdominal contour that is more consistent with your body type and weight.
What is the Usual Success Rate for this Procedure?
If you suffer from a particular health condition then you need to refer your surgeon before,also If a women is pregnant then this surgery is not advised .Altogether, 86-90 percent of patients reported an improved sense of self-assurance after surgery.
The cost of Abdominoplasty includes:
Preoperative diagnostic tests cost (Blood Chemistry test, Blood tests, urine analysis, etc.)
Surgery cost (varies depending on the size of the abdomen)
Type of surgery opted (complete, partial, or circumferential)
Post-Operative cost (depends on the number of follow-up sessions)
Medicine cost (Anti-inflammatory, Pain Killers, Antibiotics, etc.)
Patient's hospital stay
Being an elective procedure, the insurance company may not cover the cost of Abdominoplasty.
Note: If there’s sagging in the abdomen, the patient might have to get a Liposuction and abdominoplasty.
The overall cost of the procedure also varies based on the patient's condition and preferences. Some of these factors are:
Type of hospital and room opted (General, Twin sharing, or single room)
Any additional testing, if required, after the procedure is approved
If any Post-surgical complication happens (such as Fluid accumulation beneath the skin, poor wound healing)
Blood products (if required)
An extended stay at the Hospital due to any health reason apart from the package stay period
Cost of Accommodation during follow-ups, in case the patient is not a local resident
Cost related to Abdominoplasty in Turkey
|Treatment name||Cost range|
|Abdominoplasty||USD 1800 to USD 2200|
|Tummy Tuck||USD 2700 to USD 3300|
|Mommy Makeover||USD 9000 to USD 11000|
|Mini Abdominoplasty (E)||USD 2475 to USD 3025|
|Lower Body Lift Surgery||USD 1800 to USD 2200|
Help Us With Patient Details
Images Related To Abdominoplasty
What is Abdominoplasty?
Before and after image of Abdominoplasty.
Types of Abdominoplasty.
Types of Tummy Tuck incisions.
Procedure in Abdominoplasty.
Benefits of Abdominoplasty.
Top hospitals and doctors for Abdominoplasty in TurkeyFilter
Showing 52 Hospitals and doctors for Abdominoplasty in Turkey
Istanbul Aesthetic Center, Sisli
- The Istanbul Aesthetic Plastic Surgery Center, Sisli aims for human health at the utmost level to provide high patient satisfaction with the right treatment methods with the help of qualified professionals having decades of experience.
- They provide services such as excellent services in hair transplants, cosmetic surgery, liposuction surgery, abdominoplasty surgery, eyelid surgery, nose aesthetics (rhinoplasty), breast augmentation surgery, breast reduction, gynecomastia, male genitalia aesthetics, beard transplantation, dental procedures, Brazilian butt lift, etc.
Emsey Hospital, Pendik
- Located on the Asian side of Istanbul, Emsey Hospital was established in 2012.
- It is only 10 minutes away from İstanbul`s second international airport.
- Due to its strategic location, it is the first choice among foreign patients for modern and advance healthcare services.
- This JCI accredited hospital has advanced medical technology and provides its services as per international standards.
- It is first of its kind to be taken into the scope of first and only government-supported branding program of the world and Turquality.
- It has 'Emsey Hospital Representative Agencies' in foreign countries to provide international patients with counseling and support before they travel to Istanbul.
- For international patients, treatment cost estimation is prepared at an international patient service office by patient’s consultants and specialized doctors.
Istanbul Dental and Plastic & Esthetic Group (IPEG), Istanbul
- Established in 2014, Istanbul Dental and Plastic & Esthetic Group (IPEG) is a reputed dental clinic for its technology, infrastructure and experienced team.
- The clinic is designed according to international standards.
- The team can speak several languages - English, German, Arabic and Spanish.
- There is a translator service as well for other languages.
- Every year there are hundreds of patients who get dental treatment from this clinic.
- The team provides treatment for gum diseases, implantation, dentures, tooth whitening, braces and more.
- The hospital follows strict standards to deliver exceptional services in Istanbul.
- There is an in-depth discussion of all treatment plans with patients.
Doctors for Abdominoplasty in Turkey
Cosmetic SurgeonConsultant, 16 years of experience
- Dr. Said Algan is a Cosmetic Surgeon with over 16 years of experience.
- His education includes the Faculty of Medicine from Samsun 19 May University in 2007, a Plastic Surgery from Erzurum Atatürk University in 2013, and a Ph.D. (Anatomy) from Erzurum Atatürk University.
- He has published various articles in different journals.
- Dr. Algan has various courses and certificates, such as Allergan implant selection techniques, Breast augmentation with Macrolene, Plastic reconstructive and aesthetic surgery, Hair and eyebrow transplantation, etc.
Cosmetic SurgeonHead of Department, 28 years of experience
- Dr. Cagri Sade is a renowned Plastic Surgeon with more than 25+ years of experience in the field.
- He graduated from the Faculty of Medicine, Ankara University in 1994 and completed his specialization in plastic and reconstructive surgery at the Şişli Etfal Hospital.
- Furthermore, he has traineeship under the supervision of Dr. Sherrell J. Aston, a renewed plastic surgeon, and educator based in New York.
- He has expertise in the treatment of Rhinoplasty (nose job), Liposuction, Tummy Tuck, Otoplasty (ear surgery), Blepharoplasty (eyelid correction), Breast reduction, Neck lift, Breast augmentation, and many more such procedures.
- Dr. Sade has performed close to 1000 successful surgeries and has an immense practice in a variety of surgical and non-surgical, aesthetic, and reconstructive procedures.
- He has publications in several state and national journals and has also presented many research papers in conferences.
Cosmetic SurgeonSenior Consultant, 19 years of experience
- Dr. Omer Sagir is one of the renowned Plastic and Aesthetic surgeon of Turkey having 19+ years of experience.
- He has completed his graduation from Dicle University, followed by a residency program of Plastic Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery in Acıbadem Faculty of Medicine.
- Dr. Omer is a member of the International Society of Aesthetic, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, the Turkish Society of Aesthetic.
- He was also qualified as a fellow of the European Board of Plastic, Reconstructive, and Aesthetic Surgery, and was rewarded with the EU quality recognition.
- His area of clinical expertise lies in Nose Aesthetics, Breast Augmentation, Tummy Tuck, Prominent Ear Surgery, Botox, Lip filler, Under Eye Light Filler, Hair Transplant, Breast Reduction, Liposuction (Fat Removal), and many more.
- Under his credit, there are both national and international publications in accredited indexed journals. Moreover, he is actively invited as a guest speaker in scientific sessions, CDE's, Seminars, Worldwide Conferences to talk about Breast Augmentation.
Abdominoplasty Cost - Frequently Asked Questions
Before Abdominoplasty - Most Frequently Asked Questions
Tummy Tuck” refers to the procedure called an “Abdominoplasty. An abdominoplasty is an operation designed to remove excess skin and fat from the lower abdomen. It also is used to tighten the abdominal muscles which have become loose and weak with time.
You need to undergo Abdominoplasty if you have excess fat or skin around the area of your bellybutton or a weak lower abdominal wall.
Your abdominoplasty procedure will result in a flatter, firmer abdominal contour that is more proportionate with your body type and weight.
Abdominoplasty can give you a tighter, flatter stomach and remove or reduce the appearance of stretch marks on your lower abdomen. The operation can remove folds of skin left behind after losing a lot of weight, and tighten stretched skin and muscles after pregnancy.
This surgery is not a treatment for weight control or a substitute for regular physical activity and a healthy, balanced diet. The results of a tummy tuck can be long lasting as long as you maintain a healthy weight after your operation.
An abdominoplasty/Tummy Tuck Prices is a great option for those individuals who have gained an excess of fat and loose skin in the abdomen which cannot be treated with liposuction alone. Women after having children can go for Abdominoplasty because the muscles of the abdomen, which were weakened by pregnancy, can also be tightened. Men can also go for abdominoplasty who have weight gain or weight fluctuations and would like to get rid of the excess skin and fat.
During the Abdominoplasty - Most Frequently Asked Questions
It will take around two to three hours to perform Adbdominoplasty under general anaesthesia.
Abdominoplasty is being done by plastic surgeons.
An incision is made over the pubic hairline and the excessive fat and skin are removed by excision through this incision. A second incision is then made around the belly button, to remove excessive skin in the upper abdomen and free the belly button from the surrounding skin. The upper abdominal skin and the remaining tissues are then pulled down before the incisions are closed.You can go home same day and can resume daily activities within a week.
Abdominoplasty requires a horizontally-oriented incision in the area between the pubic hairline and navel. The shape and length of the incision will be determined by the degree of correction necessary. Through this incision, weakened abdominal muscles are repaired and sutured while excess fat, tissue and skin is removed. A second incision around the navel may be necessary to remove excess skin in the upper abdomen.
After Abdominoplasty - Most Frequently Asked Questions
The final results may be initially obscured by swelling and your inability to stand fully upright until internal healing is complete. Within a week or two you can see your new profile.
- Avoid straining activities for 3-4 weeks
- You have to wear a compression garments for 6 months to support your abdomen.
Abdominoplasty is completely safe there is no long lasting side effect of the procedure but there will be swelling and pain which are temporary. Swelling will subdivide within 3 weeks and discomfort will disappear as well. You will notice a better shape which will continue to improve till 6 months. Within 6 months the scars should become flatter, lighter in colour and less noticeable.
Following your surgery, dressings or bandages may be applied to your incisions, and you may be wrapped in an elastic bandage or a compression garment to minimize swelling and to support your abdomen as it heals.
It takes six weeks for the body to heal after Abdominoplasty. Swelling may last several weeks, but most patients are fully recovered in three months or less.
Our services are FREE and by using our services your hospital bill does not increase!
Know Our Services
- Specialist option & Quote
- FREE Tele Consult
- Priority Admission
- In hospital assistance
- Post Procedure Followups
- Visa Assistance
- Airport Transfers
- Verified Hotels near hospitals
- Local Assistance
- Visa Extension
- Second Opinion
- Discounts from hospitals
Treatment videos related to Abdominoplasty
FAQ videos related to Abdominoplasty
More searches related to Abdominoplasty
Get assistance for your treatment from our experienced care team !
Help Us With Patient Details
What is the price of Abdominoplasty in other countries, compared to Turkey?
Approximate price of Abdominoplasty in other countries compared to Turkey is:
- India, USD 2240 to USD 3360, approximately 40% higher than Turkey
- Thailand, USD 2800 to USD 4200, approximately 75% higher than Turkey
- Thailand, USD 4000 to USD 6000, approximately 150% higher than Turkey
- Germany, USD 3600 to USD 5400, approximately 125% higher than Turkey
- Germany, USD 4800 to USD 7200, approximately 200% higher than Turkey
- India, USD 2240 to USD 3360, approximately 40% higher than Turkey
- Israel, USD 1840 to USD 2760, approximately 15% higher than Turkey
- Israel, USD 4400 to USD 6600, approximately 175% higher than Turkey
- Singapore, USD 6800 to USD 10200, approximately 325% higher than Turkey
- Malaysia, USD 3600 to USD 5400, approximately 125% higher than Turkey
- Malaysia, USD 4480 to USD 6720, approximately 180% higher than Turkey