Abdominoplasty Cost In ThailandChat
What is Abdominoplasty?
Abdominoplasty is a procedure to remove excess fat and skin while tightening muscle in your abdominal wall,mainly advised for men or women who are obese.Women who have had several pregnancies may find the surgery useful too.
Who is the Right Doctor for Abdominoplasty?
The right doctor to consult for is Plastic surgeon /Cosmetic surgeon.
How is the Procedure Performed?
Abdominoplasty requires a horizontally-oriented incision in the area between the pubic hairline and belly button. skin is lifted, the underlying weakened abdominal muscles are repaired. A second incision is made to remove excess skin and the remaining skin is sutured together. Your tummy tuck will result in a flatter, firmer abdominal contour that is more consistent with your body type and weight.
What is the Usual Success Rate for this Procedure?
If you suffer from a particular health condition then you need to refer your surgeon before,also If a women is pregnant then this surgery is not advised .Altogether, 86-90 percent of patients reported an improved sense of self-assurance after surgery.
The cost of Abdominoplasty includes:
Preoperative diagnostic tests cost (Blood Chemistry test, Blood tests, urine analysis, etc.)
Surgery cost (varies depending on the size of the abdomen)
Type of surgery opted (complete, partial, or circumferential)
Post-Operative cost (depends on the number of follow-up sessions)
Medicine cost (Anti-inflammatory, Pain Killers, Antibiotics, etc.)
Patient's hospital stay
Being an elective procedure, the insurance company may not cover the cost of Abdominoplasty.
Note: If there’s sagging in the abdomen, the patient might have to get a Liposuction and abdominoplasty.
The overall cost of the procedure also varies based on the patient's condition and preferences. Some of these factors are:
Type of hospital and room opted (General, Twin sharing, or single room)
Any additional testing, if required, after the procedure is approved
If any Post-surgical complication happens (such as Fluid accumulation beneath the skin, poor wound healing)
Blood products (if required)
An extended stay at the Hospital due to any health reason apart from the package stay period
Cost of Accommodation during follow-ups, in case the patient is not a local resident
Cost related to Abdominoplasty in Thailand
|Treatment name||Cost range|
|Abdominoplasty||USD 3150 to USD 3850|
|Tummy Tuck||USD 2700 to USD 3300|
|Mommy Makeover||USD 4950 to USD 6050|
|Mini Abdominoplasty (E)||USD 3311 to USD 4047|
Abdominoplasty in Thailand
Popular Cities in Thailand for Abdominoplasty are:
Help Us With Patient Details
Images Related To Abdominoplasty
What is Abdominoplasty?
Before and after image of Abdominoplasty.
Types of Abdominoplasty.
Types of Tummy Tuck incisions.
Procedure in Abdominoplasty.
Benefits of Abdominoplasty.
Top hospitals and doctors for Abdominoplasty in ThailandFilter
Showing 40 Hospitals and doctors for Abdominoplasty in Thailand
- Established in 1972, the Bangkok Hospital is one of the first private hospitals in Thailand; it has now established its reputation as a tertiary care hospital dedicated especially to Cancer and Cardiology.
- It has Centres & Clinics committed to comprehensive treatment in different medical and surgical departments such as Cardiology, Cancer, Orthopaedics & Spine Surgery, Neurology & Neuroscience, Fertility, Paediatrics, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Dentistry, Geriatric, Gastroenterology, Liver, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery, and ENT.
- It offers several Health Packages on Fertility, Plastic Surgery, Lasik Eye Surgery, Hip & Knee Surgery, Obesity, Vascular Surgery, Laparoscopic Surgery and many more.
- It is equipped with the latest cutting-edge technologies some of which are - the 256-Slice Multi-Detector CT Scan, Cardiovascular MRI, the first Cartosound in Thailand, LINAC, the ARTIS Pheno machine, PET/CT Scan, and a New X-RAY Biplane Imaging (EOS).
- Having the ultimate "Hybrid Operating Room Full Function", enables the hospital to improve accuracy making it a leader in heart surgery.
- The Hospital has been awarded various accreditations by the Joint Commission International (JCI) in Programmes such as Traumatic Brain Injury, Total Knee Replacement, Acute Coronary Syndrome, Primary Stroke, Low Back Pain, Diabetes Type 2, Breast Cancer Conserving, and Heart Failure.
- It has also received the Hospital Accreditation of Thailand, Asian Hospital Management Award, Global Health Asia-Pacific Awards, and a Dual Medical Transport Accreditation i.e CAMTS USA and CAMTS GLOBAL.
- It provides International Medical Services for foreign patients by assisting them in language translations, special diets, accommodation, liaising with embassies or organisations, and free medical consultations via internet.
Samitivej Sukhumvit Hospital, Bangkok
- Established in 1979, Samitivej Hospital is one of the leading private hospital groups in Thailand and SEA and is accredited by JCI.
- It is the first Hospital outside Japan to be accredited with the Japan Council for Quality Health Care (JCQHC) award.
- Samitivej Sukhumvit Hospital is part of the seven private hospitals owned by the Bangkok Dusit Medical Services (BDMS), a leading and trusted private healthcare service provider in Thailand and ASEAN countries.
- It is a 275-bed tertiary care hospital with more than 40 Speciality Centres, namely, the Liver & Digestive Institute, Women's Health Centre including Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Bone, Joint, and Spine Centre, Surgery Clinic, Heart Institute, Bone Marrow & Stem Cell Transplantation Centre, Breast Centre, Fertility Centre, Hair Restoration Medical centre, Knee Health Centre, Neurology Centre, Oncology Centre to mention a few.
- Moreover, there is a Children's Hospital that is dedicated to comprehensive Paediatric care covering Newborns, GI, Oncology, Orthopaedics, Oncology, and others. It is the first private children's hospital in Thailand.
- In 1998, it was certified by UNICEF, WHO, the Department of Health, and the Ministry of Public Health, as a mother and baby-friendly hospital.
- It is one of the favourite medical destinations for both the nationals and expats, along with tourists from around the world providing international quality services and facilities. It was awarded the Top 5 World's Best Hospital for Medical Tourism for 2018 by the Medical Travel Quality Alliance.
- It has been a recipient of many awards, namely, Hospital of the Year by the Thailand Healthcare Asia Awards 2020, The Model Private Hospital Award 2020 for being the top private hospital for academic activity in Thailand, and Best Corporate Hospital Award 2019.
- It was also awarded Thailand's Prime Minister Award for the Most Recognized Service in 2004.
- The hospital is equipped with cutting-edge technologies to diagnose and treat patients with accuracy through a Magnetic Resonance Imaging machine (MRI), 640-slice CT scanner with less radiation, Mammogram, Bone Mineral Density (BMD) analysis, Lower abdominal Ultrasound for Men (Testicle Ultrasound), Cranial Ultrasound for infant, Intravenous Pyelography (IVP) and many more.
- It has a team that assists international patients from finding the right doctor to aftercare at home.
Yanhee Hospital, Bangkok
- Established in 1984, Yanhee Hospital is a multi-specialty treatment center providing healthcare services to both national and international patients.
- The hospital offers medical and surgical treatment with 4 Centres: the Beauty Centre, Dental Centre, General Treatment Centre, and Alternative Medicine Centre.
- These Centres cover extensive sub-centers like Plastic Surgery, Dentistry, Orthopaedic Surgery, General Surgery, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Cardiology, Paediatrics, Digestive & Liver, LASIK, Ophthalmology, and Colon Cleansing.
- The broad range of cosmetic and plastic surgery services offered in the hospital, from breast augmentation, facelift, tummy tuck, liposuction, botox injection, dental whitening, facial treatment, hair transplant, butt lift, cheek implants, cosmetic gynecology, etc., makes it an ideal stop for beauty and cosmetic needs.
- It has ISO Accreditation since the year 2000, Thai Hospital Accreditation (HA), and the US-based JCI Accreditation for continual efforts to pursue excellence in quality and safety in patient care.
- For most of Yanhee’s cosmetic procedures, package prices usually include doctor’s fees, medicines, room accommodation, nursing services, food, operating room, and other fees. It is helpful for those who travel on a tight budget.
- With more than 30 years of experience, the Plastic Surgery Centre has become one of the top 5 cosmetic hospitals in Thailand.
- The hospital is a leader in beauty and healthcare treatment offering integrated services that are world-class and highly efficient.
- The hospital also provides safe and drug-free alternative services such as acupuncture, cupping, chelation, detox, moxibustion, hyperbaric oxygen therapy, and pulse diagnosis.
Doctors for Abdominoplasty in Thailand
Cosmetic SurgeonConsultant, 30 years of experience
- Dr. Krairit Tiyakul is a plastic surgeon having more than 30 years of expertise.
- Services provided by him includes eyelid uplift surgery, chin advancement and implant, facelift surgery, mandible angle reduction, nose augmentation, and nose lift, and many more.
- Dr. Krairit Tiyakul pursued Doctor of Medicine from Khonkaen University, Thailand, 1993.
- He has worked at Namnao Hospital in Petchaboon, Thailand, as a general surgeon at Khonkaen University, a plastic surgeon at Mahidol University, and the Department of Surgery at Loei Hospital, among other places.
- He also took special training in Board of General Surgery of Khonkaen University, 1999, and Board of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Mahidol University, 2003.
- His credentials include Khonkaen University's Board of General Surgery, which he received in 1999, and Mahidol University's Board of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, which he received in 2003, and Fellowship of the Royal College of Surgery, Thailand.
- Dr. Krairit Tiyakul is fluent in English, and Thai.
Cosmetic SurgeonConsultant, 35 years of experience
- Dr. Bhumsak Saksri is a senior and an internatioally trained Cosmetic Surgeon with +35 years of experience.
- In 1986, he completed his MD from the Chulalongkorn University, Thailand. Then in 1990, he did a certification, followed by a diploma from the Thai Board of Plastic Surgery. In 1993, he completed an AO fellowship from the Albert Ludwig Uniklinik Freiburg, Germany and then was a Stanford University Medical Center Palo Alto, CA.,USA.
- Dr. Saksri is a leading cosmetic surgeon with specialised focus on aesthetic and reconstructive surgeries such as, blepharoplasty, rhinoplasty, rhytidectomy, facial rejuvenation, nasal valve surgery, otoplasty, septoplasty, Botox injections, cleft lip and palate repair, lip surgery, surgeries for congenital facial anomalies/facial reconstruction/facial fracture repair/nasal septal repair/nasal reconstruction/nasal sepatal deviation/scar revision and skin cancer reconstruction.
Cosmetic SurgeonConsultant, 57 years of experience
- Dr. Preeyaphas Nilubol is one of the most reputed Plastic & Reconstructive Surgeons having 57 years of rich experience.
- He did MD from Siriraj Hospital, Mahidol University, Thailand, in 1964 and Diplomate of The American Board of Plastic Surgery in 1973.
- After that, he has gained Fellowship in Art and Science of Surgeons from the American College of Surgeons in 1973, Plastic Surgery from the International College of Surgeons in 1974, and a Diploma of The Thai Board of Plastic Surgery in 1977.
- His special clinical interest is Cosmetic Surgery.
- He aims to provide the best treatment to every patient.
Abdominoplasty Cost - Frequently Asked Questions
Before Abdominoplasty - Most Frequently Asked Questions
Tummy Tuck” refers to the procedure called an “Abdominoplasty. An abdominoplasty is an operation designed to remove excess skin and fat from the lower abdomen. It also is used to tighten the abdominal muscles which have become loose and weak with time.
You need to undergo Abdominoplasty if you have excess fat or skin around the area of your bellybutton or a weak lower abdominal wall.
Your abdominoplasty procedure will result in a flatter, firmer abdominal contour that is more proportionate with your body type and weight.
Abdominoplasty can give you a tighter, flatter stomach and remove or reduce the appearance of stretch marks on your lower abdomen. The operation can remove folds of skin left behind after losing a lot of weight, and tighten stretched skin and muscles after pregnancy.
This surgery is not a treatment for weight control or a substitute for regular physical activity and a healthy, balanced diet. The results of a tummy tuck can be long lasting as long as you maintain a healthy weight after your operation.
An abdominoplasty/Tummy Tuck Prices is a great option for those individuals who have gained an excess of fat and loose skin in the abdomen which cannot be treated with liposuction alone. Women after having children can go for Abdominoplasty because the muscles of the abdomen, which were weakened by pregnancy, can also be tightened. Men can also go for abdominoplasty who have weight gain or weight fluctuations and would like to get rid of the excess skin and fat.
During the Abdominoplasty - Most Frequently Asked Questions
It will take around two to three hours to perform Adbdominoplasty under general anaesthesia.
Abdominoplasty is being done by plastic surgeons.
An incision is made over the pubic hairline and the excessive fat and skin are removed by excision through this incision. A second incision is then made around the belly button, to remove excessive skin in the upper abdomen and free the belly button from the surrounding skin. The upper abdominal skin and the remaining tissues are then pulled down before the incisions are closed.You can go home same day and can resume daily activities within a week.
Abdominoplasty requires a horizontally-oriented incision in the area between the pubic hairline and navel. The shape and length of the incision will be determined by the degree of correction necessary. Through this incision, weakened abdominal muscles are repaired and sutured while excess fat, tissue and skin is removed. A second incision around the navel may be necessary to remove excess skin in the upper abdomen.
After Abdominoplasty - Most Frequently Asked Questions
The final results may be initially obscured by swelling and your inability to stand fully upright until internal healing is complete. Within a week or two you can see your new profile.
- Avoid straining activities for 3-4 weeks
- You have to wear a compression garments for 6 months to support your abdomen.
Abdominoplasty is completely safe there is no long lasting side effect of the procedure but there will be swelling and pain which are temporary. Swelling will subdivide within 3 weeks and discomfort will disappear as well. You will notice a better shape which will continue to improve till 6 months. Within 6 months the scars should become flatter, lighter in colour and less noticeable.
Following your surgery, dressings or bandages may be applied to your incisions, and you may be wrapped in an elastic bandage or a compression garment to minimize swelling and to support your abdomen as it heals.
It takes six weeks for the body to heal after Abdominoplasty. Swelling may last several weeks, but most patients are fully recovered in three months or less.
Our services are FREE and by using our services your hospital bill does not increase!
Know Our Services
- Specialist option & Quote
- FREE Tele Consult
- Priority Admission
- In hospital assistance
- Post Procedure Followups
- Visa Assistance
- Airport Transfers
- Verified Hotels near hospitals
- Local Assistance
- Visa Extension
- Second Opinion
- Discounts from hospitals
Treatment videos related to Abdominoplasty
FAQ videos related to Abdominoplasty
More searches related to Abdominoplasty
Get assistance for your treatment from our experienced care team !
Help Us With Patient Details
What is the price of Abdominoplasty in other countries, compared to Thailand?
Approximate price of Abdominoplasty in other countries compared to Thailand is:
- India, USD 2240 to USD 3360, approximately 44% lower than Thailand
- Turkey, USD 2800 to USD 4200, approximately 30% lower than Thailand
- Turkey, USD 1600 to USD 2400, approximately 60% lower than Thailand
- Germany, USD 3600 to USD 5400, approximately 10% lower than Thailand
- Germany, USD 4800 to USD 7200, approximately 20% higher than Thailand
- India, USD 2240 to USD 3360, approximately 44% lower than Thailand
- Israel, USD 1840 to USD 2760, approximately 54% lower than Thailand
- Israel, USD 4400 to USD 6600, approximately 10% higher than Thailand
- Singapore, USD 6800 to USD 10200, approximately 70% higher than Thailand
- Malaysia, USD 3600 to USD 5400, approximately 10% lower than Thailand
- Malaysia, USD 4480 to USD 6720, approximately 12% higher than Thailand