Urethral Stricture Surgery Cost In United Arab EmiratesChat
Are you planning Urethral Stricture Surgery in United Arab Emirates?
You are at the right place
Case manager will help you with budget friendly treatment plan, online consult with doctor, visa, airport transfers, hotel bookings, interpreters…and more.
Help Us With Patient Details
Top hospitals and doctors for Urethral Stricture Surgery in United Arab EmiratesFilter
Showing 25 Hospitals and doctors for Urethral Stricture Surgery in United Arab Emirates
Burjeel Hospital, Dubai
- The Burjeel hospital, Dubai was established in 2007 by the renowned Dr. Shamsheer Vayalil in collaboration with Dr. Samih Tarabichi.
- It has received numerous awards, to name few, it was awarded as the Best Asian Healthcare Brand by The Economic Times, Awarded the Best Laboratory design by Hospital Build & Infrastructure the Middle East, also received a recognition award from Al Hosn Gas for their contribution and support to the Breast Cancer Awareness Campaign, appreciation Award from IDEA Annual Students Education Exhibition and many more.
- The hospital comprises of a well trained and dynamic team of specialists well equipped with the latest equipment and laminar airflow systems to maintain internationally accepted sterility norms that minimize the risk of infection.
- Efficiently manages all types of diagnostic & therapeutic procedures such as knee replacement, hip replacement arthritis, revision surgeries, Neuro-physiology, Specialized physiotherapy, Comprehensive Rehabilitation services, etc.
- Burjeel is a 209 patient bedded hospital with a 14-bed ICU and 10 operating rooms. There are also Royal Suites of 6000 sq.ft. each and Presidential Suites of 3000 sq.ft.
Prime Hospital, Dubai
- Prime Hospital, Dubai is a multi-speciality hospital set up in 1999 that is now counted among the leading healthcare facilities in the United Arab Emirates.
- The hospital has been accredited by the Joint Commission International (JCI) in 2016 and by the Australian Council on Healthcare Standards (ACHS) in 2019.
- Prime Hospital, Dubai offers treatments in +30 departments, has a capacity of 100 beds and is equipped with the latest medical and surgical equipments.
- The hospital's other infrastructure includes, an adult ICU, an emergency ward, state-of-the-art pathology and catheterisation lab, neonatal and pediatric ICU, maternity and pediatric floors, a day surgery unit and a family clinic.
- Prime Hospital, Dubai has an expert team of surgeons and doctors. Its medical staff is also highly trained and follows safety standards that are at par with those in other parts of the world.
- The hospital has been constructed in accordance with the American Institute of Architects Hospital Architecture (AIA) guidelines and as per international quality accreditation standards.
- The hospital offers special offers for payment without charging interest.
- Prime Hospital, Dubai offers Prime Homecare, an offering of diagnostic and medical services for those confined to homes. These are provided by a licensed team from the hospital who are as competent in delivering the services.
- The hospital premises are aesthetically done, spacious and well-lit. It has a spacious lounge.
- The hospital offers deluxe and premier stay options. It has a cafeteria too.
Lifecare Hospital, Musaffah
- Lifecare Hospital at Musaffah in Abu Dhabi is an accredited hospital that provides cost-effective healthcare services without compromising quality medical and surgical care.
- It is a multispecialty hospital with 21 Departments offering Cardiology, Pulmonology, Dermatology, Neurology and Neurosciences, Ophthalmology, Orthopaedics, Gastroenterology etc.
- It is a customer centric hospital that gives personalised care with dedicated physicians and medical staff to meet the growing needs of the people in UAE.
- It constantly innovates and keeps abreast of the latest developments in the healthcare sector and adopt best practices with world class technologies and infrastructure to cater the best to the patients.
- Its quality services is evident through the JCI Accreditation received in 2015 and ISO 9001:2015 Certiifcation in 2016.
- It has a partnership with insurances like Oman, Daman, Amity, Nextcare etc.
Doctors for Urethral Stricture Surgery in United Arab Emirates
UrologistSenior Consultant, 20 years of experience
- An experienced Urologist with more than 20 years of expertise, Dr Jaspreet Singh Sandhu.
- He treats Stress Incontinence in Women, Laser Prostatectomy, Minimally Invasive Urology i.e., Endourology / Laparoscopic Urology, Renal Transplantation, Uro Oncology, Urodynamics, and Infertility.
- He is a member of the Emirates Urological Society and the Emirates Medical Association.
- Dr Jaspreet Singh Sandhu graduated from Armed Forces Medical College, Pune, India with an MBBS and MS.
- He obtained his MCh from PGIMER, Chandigarh, India.
- He holds multiple fellowships in minimally invasive surgery and Urology, from India and abroad.
UrologistConsultant, 15 years of experience
- Dr Jayanth Agrahara Sundaresh is a leading Urologist with more than 15 years of experience.
- His key area of interests are Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy, Ureteroscopic Stone Surgery, Transurethral Resection of Prostate, Reconstructive Urology: Urethroplasty, Pyeloplasty, Andrology and Neurourology, managing critical and emergency operations.
- He is a member of the National Academy of Medical Sciences and the Emirates Medical Association.
- Dr Jayanth Agrahara Sundaresh graduated from Mysore Karnataka, India with an MBBS (2000) and MS (2005).
- He obtained his MRCS from Edinburgh, UK in 2006.
- He acquired MCh (2008) from Mumbai University, India.
UrologistConsultant, 15 years of experience
- Dr Manish Bhansali has been a skilful Urologist for more than 15 years.
- His interest lies in Endoscopic, Stone surgery, Prostate surgery, Reconstructive surgery, Andrology, Female urology and managing Urological emergencies.
- He is a member of the Urological Society of India and the Emirates Medical Association.
- Dr Manish Bhansali graduated from MGM Medical College, Indore, India with an MBBS (2000).
- He obtained his MS from NSCB Medical College, Jabalpur, India.
- He acquired DNB from Institute of Urology, Pune, India
Before Urethral Stricture Surgery - Most Frequently Asked Questions
Urethral stricture surgery is the process of narrowing the section of your urethra or enlarging it, this process also involves the reconstruction of the surrounding tissues from other body areas such as your skin or mouth which can also be used as a graft during the process of reconstruction.
Signs and symptoms of urethral stricture includes decrease in urine stream, incomplete bladder emptying, straining or pain during urination, urinary tract infection and increase urge to urinate more frequently.
The main cause of urethral stricture surgery is the formation of scar tissue inside the urethra which can be due to intermittent or long term use of tube being inserted through urethra to drain bladder, trauma of injury to the urethra or pelvis, an enlarged prostate or previous surgery to remove or reduce an enlarged prostate gland, cancer of the urthera or prostate, sexually transmitted infections and radiation therapy.
Urethral Stricture if not treated will cause some serious problem such as bladder and kidney damage and the infections caused by obstruction of urine flow and poor ejaculation and infertility in men.
If there is bleeding from urethra it means that the scar was torn and the stricture will soon worsened, the long term success and the recurrence rate of the procedure is high and if the dilatation is discontinued the structure will occur again.
Urethroplasty is done for removing the part of the urethra along with the stricture and scar tissue and if the stricture is long then there will be the need of adding a new tissue such as graft from mouth or a flap from skin for reshaping the urethra.
During the Urethral Stricture Surgery - Most Frequently Asked Questions
Urethral stricture surgery will take around three to six hours to complete.
Urethral stricture surgery is being done by an urologist.
In this procedure a thin optical device (cystoscope) into the urethra and then instrument is being inserted through the cystoscope to remove the stricture or vaporize it with a laser.
After Urethral Stricture Surgery - Most Frequently Asked Questions
Most people can recover immediately after the procedure but swelling will take few weeks to subside. You have to limit your activity till your activity till drain from the penis is being removed; pain will subside in the first week of surgery.
It will take around three months to year for a urethral stricture to mature during that time you have to urinate through a new opening behind the stricture.
They will have less healthy tissue to be used for reconstruction and they may have denser and more extensive scars. There may be some alteration in penile blood supply.
Our services are FREE and by using our services your hospital bill does not increase!
Testimonial of our patients treated by Urologist
Patients from 100+ countries have trusted Vaidam
Know Our Services
- Specialist option & Quote
- FREE Tele Consult
- Priority Admission
- In hospital assistance
- Post Procedure Followups
- Visa Assistance
- Airport Transfers
- Verified Hotels near hospitals
- Local Assistance
- Visa Extension
- Second Opinion
- Discounts from hospitals