Urethral Stricture Surgery Cost In TurkeyChat
Cost related to Urethral Stricture Surgery in Turkey
|Treatment name||Cost range|
|Urethroplasty||USD 3420 to USD 4180|
|Optical Urethrotomy||USD 4307 to USD 5264|
Are you planning Urethral Stricture Surgery in Turkey?
You are at the right place
Case manager will help you with budget friendly treatment plan, online consult with doctor, visa, airport transfers, hotel bookings, interpreters…and more.
Help Us With Patient Details
Top hospitals and doctors for Urethral Stricture Surgery in TurkeyFilter
Showing 17 Hospitals and doctors for Urethral Stricture Surgery in Turkey
Hisar Hospital Intercontinental, Istanbul
Based in Ümraniye, Istanbul, Hisar Hospital Intercontinental is amongst the largest private hospitals in Turkey. Founded in 2006, this hospital is spanned in an area of 35,000 square meters. It is accredited by the US Joint Commission International (JCI) which assures international standards for quality diagnosis and treatment.
The various facilities offered by the hospital include airport pickup, translation services, medical travel insurance, car hire, airport pickup, interpreter services, Rehabilitation, free WiFi, TV in the room, nursery or nanny services, pharmacy, laundry, Visa / Travel office, dry cleaning, hotel booking, flight booking, mobility accessible rooms, local tourism options and more.
Furthermore, if any patient is not able to travel to visit the hospital, then he can utilize ‘Online doctor consultation’ facility provided by the hospital. To provide with all the better facilities to international patients, the hospital accepts special dietary requests and provides local transportation booking.
Medicana International Istanbul
Since 1992, Medicana Health Group is making a tremendous progression in serving its patients with their healthcare services meeting international standards. Medical Health group aims to provide healthcare services to every section of the society for the betterment of people. It continuously strives to improve its services and productivity by following the most advanced, latest infrastructures and developments by creating a homely and safe environment.
Medicana Group of Hospitals is a member of the Association of Private Hospitals and Medical Institutions. It is awarded the status of the baby-friendly hospital by UNICEF and the World Health Organization. The Joint International Commission (JCI) hospitals are Medicana International Istanbul, Medicana International Ankara, Medicana Camlica, and Medicana Bahcelievler.
Medicana Hospitals offer medical services in various departments, including Bone Marrow & Organ Transplantation, Oncology, Cardiology, Pediatric Cardiology, IVF treatment, Aesthetic & Cosmetic Surgery, and Neurology.
Medical Park Group, İstanbul
As Istanbul is gearing to become one of the world’s preferred destinations for medical treatments; it has raised the choices amongst several hospitals and clinics. Hence, doctors and specialists have gathered to form Medical Park Group for successful medical outcomes with healthcare solutions. Patients from Middle East, Europe, Asia, North America entrust Medical Park doctors for their treatments.
Continuously serving patients with their healthcare services since 1993, irrespective of socioeconomic status, the hospitals boost the quality and quantity of services meeting higher service standards following the principle “healthcare for all”.
Medical Park Hospitals provides qualitative therapeutic and diagnostic services in all hospitals, with three accredited by Joint Commission International (JCI) with specialists, patient-oriented service approach using technological intelligence under one roof. The hospitals ensure to serve and heal patients for a ‘healthier’ Turkey.
Over 40 Languages Spoken!
Help desk section is setup at each of the complex to guide medical tourists and provide translation services in over 40 languages including English, Dutch, French, German, Russian, Spanish and more!
Doctors for Urethral Stricture Surgery in Turkey
UrologistSenior Consultant, 42 years of experience
- Prof. Dr. Remzi Saglam is a reputed Urologist with 42+ years of experience in the field.
- He is the General Manager and Chairman of the Board of Directors. He was a founding member and chairman of the Endourology Association and the editor of the Journal of Endourology.
- He graduated from Cerrahpaşa Medical Faculty in 1970 and after working as an Intern at Gülhane Military Medical Academy between 1970-1971, he was appointed as an Air Force in Eskişehir.
- He completed the Flight Medicine course for three months at the Physiological Training Center and went on to do a specialization in GATA Urology Clinic and became a Urology Specialist in June 1977.
- Dr. Saglam's expertise lies in areas such as Urodynamics, neurogenic bladder, (PNL) Percutaneous Lithotripsy, URS (Ureterorenoscopy), fURS (Flexible Ureterorenoscopic Laser Lithotripsy), Laser Treatment of Kidney Stones with Robot, Evaporation of Prostate with Greenlight Laser, HoLEP (Removal of Prostate with Holmium Laser in Patients with Urinary Incontinence) Sphincter, Penile Prosthesis, etc.
- He has attended different congresses in Turkey and abroad with his papers, and has 63 scientific publications and 60 papers, as well as 18 meetings and panels.
UrologistSenior Consultant, 19 years of experience
- Dr. Murat Bagisgil is a renowned Urologist with extensive 19+ years of experience.
- His expertise lies in the management of prostate cancer, bladder cancers, kidney tumors, renal outlet obstruction, urinary reflux to the kidney, and hypospadias treatment, minimally invasive surgeries, etc.
- Dr. Murat graduated from Istanbul Cerrahpaşa Medical Faculty, followed by his specialty education at Istanbul University Cerrahpaşa Faculty of Medicine Urology Department. He is a member of the Turkish Urology Association, Endourology Association, Andrology Association, EAU (European Urology Association).
- He has worked in reputed organizations such as London Hospital Medical College, England, Miami University, Cedars Medical Center, New York Memorial Sloane Kettering Cancer Center hospital, Medicana International Hospital, etc.
- Under his credit, there are both national and international publications and he is actively invited as a guest speaker in scientific meetings, CME's and worldwide conferences to talk about Urological disorders.
UrologistConsultant, 15 years of experience
- With more than 15 years of clinical experience, Dr. Murat Binbay is an accomplished Urologist.
- He has performed 3000+ Urological Cancer surgeries and 2500+ Robotic and Laparoscopic surgeries.
- He focuses on treating Uro-oncology and Urinary system stone diseases.
- He is a member of the Turkish Medical Association, the Turkish Urology Association, the American Urology Association, the Balkan Union of Oncology, the Turkish Andrology Association, and the International Young Urologists Society.
- Dr. Murat Binbay gained his MBBS (1999) from Istanbul University, Istanbul.
- He did his specialization in Urology (2005) at Haseki Training and Research Hospital.
- Dr. Murat Binbay is the author of several publications and articles.
Before Urethral Stricture Surgery - Most Frequently Asked Questions
Urethral stricture surgery is the process of narrowing the section of your urethra or enlarging it, this process also involves the reconstruction of the surrounding tissues from other body areas such as your skin or mouth which can also be used as a graft during the process of reconstruction.
Signs and symptoms of urethral stricture includes decrease in urine stream, incomplete bladder emptying, straining or pain during urination, urinary tract infection and increase urge to urinate more frequently.
The main cause of urethral stricture surgery is the formation of scar tissue inside the urethra which can be due to intermittent or long term use of tube being inserted through urethra to drain bladder, trauma of injury to the urethra or pelvis, an enlarged prostate or previous surgery to remove or reduce an enlarged prostate gland, cancer of the urthera or prostate, sexually transmitted infections and radiation therapy.
Urethral Stricture if not treated will cause some serious problem such as bladder and kidney damage and the infections caused by obstruction of urine flow and poor ejaculation and infertility in men.
If there is bleeding from urethra it means that the scar was torn and the stricture will soon worsened, the long term success and the recurrence rate of the procedure is high and if the dilatation is discontinued the structure will occur again.
Urethroplasty is done for removing the part of the urethra along with the stricture and scar tissue and if the stricture is long then there will be the need of adding a new tissue such as graft from mouth or a flap from skin for reshaping the urethra.
During the Urethral Stricture Surgery - Most Frequently Asked Questions
Urethral stricture surgery will take around three to six hours to complete.
Urethral stricture surgery is being done by an urologist.
In this procedure a thin optical device (cystoscope) into the urethra and then instrument is being inserted through the cystoscope to remove the stricture or vaporize it with a laser.
After Urethral Stricture Surgery - Most Frequently Asked Questions
Most people can recover immediately after the procedure but swelling will take few weeks to subside. You have to limit your activity till your activity till drain from the penis is being removed; pain will subside in the first week of surgery.
It will take around three months to year for a urethral stricture to mature during that time you have to urinate through a new opening behind the stricture.
They will have less healthy tissue to be used for reconstruction and they may have denser and more extensive scars. There may be some alteration in penile blood supply.
Our services are FREE and by using our services your hospital bill does not increase!
Testimonial of our patients treated by Urologist
Patients from 100+ countries have trusted Vaidam
Know Our Services
- Specialist option & Quote
- FREE Tele Consult
- Priority Admission
- In hospital assistance
- Post Procedure Followups
- Visa Assistance
- Airport Transfers
- Verified Hotels near hospitals
- Local Assistance
- Visa Extension
- Second Opinion
- Discounts from hospitals