Rhinoplasty Cost In GermanyChat
What is Rhinoplasty?
Rhinoplasty or Nose job is a cosmetic surgery procedure for altering and repairing the nose and improving nasal function after injury or illness. In nose reduction surgery, the most attention subject is to breathe comfortably for patients and however attain to most appropriate nose for himself/herself.
How is the Procedure Performed?
Nose reduction surgery takes 1.5 - 2 hours under general anesthesia and the patients feel minimum pain during the post-operative period through the local anesthesia. An incision is made across the tissue between the nostrils as well as within the nostrils. If additional cartilage is needed to build up the nose, it is frequently taken from the patient’s nasal septum. During the operation process, a silicone pad is applied which provides you to take breathe comfortably and these silicone pads are taken out 2 days after the operation and on the 7th day after the operation gypsums are taken out.
Who is the Right Doctor for Rhinoplasty?
The cosmetic and aesthetic surgeons perform this procedure. Surgeons start as assistants and take around 8-10 years before practicing independently. Nose reduction (Rhinoplasty) surgery is a serious operation and should be done in the hands of expert surgeons.
What tests are required?
A patient needs to undergo a fasting blood sugar test, Complete Blood Count, Partial Thromboplastin Time, PTT test, and Nasal CT Scan before undergoing rhinoplasty.
What is the Usual Success Rate for this Procedure?
Rhinoplasty has about an 85 to 90% success rate, although this could be higher if the operation is performed by board-certified plastic surgeons specializing in this procedure.
Patients should expect to wear splints on the inside and outside of the nose for about a week and should avoid exhausting activity such as jogging or swimming for 2-3 weeks.
The cost of Rhinoplasty includes:
Preoperative diagnostic tests cost; some tests that may be required include CBC, CT scan, blood sugar tests, etc.
Types of surgery (Open rhinoplasty, Closed rhinoplasty, Tip plasty (nose tip rhinoplasty), Septorhinoplasty, Revision rhinoplasty, Liquid rhinoplasty)
Post-Operative cost (depends on the number of follow-up sessions)
Medicine (Painkillers, antibiotics, etc.)
Patient's hospital stay (may need to stay for a day or two)
Note: Rhinoplasty is an elective procedure, so the insurance may not cover it.
The overall cost of the procedure also varies based on the patient's condition and preferences. Some of these factors are:
Additional tests may be needed
Post-surgical complication, if it happens (such as Difficulty breathing through your nose, The possibility of an uneven-looking nose, etc.)
Cost of Blood products (if required)
Cost of Accommodation during follow-ups, in case the patient is not a local resident
Cost related to Rhinoplasty in Germany
|Treatment name||Cost range|
|Rhinoplasty||USD 2250 to USD 2750|
Help Us With Patient Details
Images Related To Rhinoplasty
Before and after Rhinoplasty surgery.
Types of Rhinoplasty.
Techniques in Rhinoplasty.
Benefits of Rhinoplasty.
Recovery and aftercare of Rhinoplasty surgery.
Top hospitals and doctors for Rhinoplasty in GermanyFilter
Showing 32 Hospitals and doctors for Rhinoplasty in Germany
Vivantes Hospital Group
- The Vivantes Hospital Group is one of the largest state-owned healthcare companies operating around 100 medical departments and institutions, rehabilitation centers, 40 centers of excellence, primary healthcare facilities, 12 nursing facilities, and other outpatient and inpatient healthcare facilities in Berlin, Germany
- The Vivantes Hospital Group was founded in 2001 and the company runs 10 hospitals with a total capacity of nearly 6,000 beds and more than 17,000 employees, 2,300 of which are physicians.
- The Hospitals treat nearly 2,35,622 inpatients and 3,22,503 outpatients per year.
- An exceptional foreign department was established to assist all queries of international patients.
- It is the biggest state-owned hospital group in Berlin providing hospital care for about a third of patients in the city seeking inpatient care.
- Vivantes Clinic August-Victoria received the status of "Baby-friendly hospital" and Vivantes Humboldt and Vivantes Friedrichshain clinics were awarded the UNICEF Quality Awards.
- The tumor center of Vivantes consists of three cancer centers in the north, south, and in the center of Berlin. All three cancer centers are certified by the German Society for Hematology and Oncology (DGHO).
- The Federation for Environmental Protection and Nature Conservation of Germany (Bund Berlin) awarded the Vivantes Neukolln clinic status "Energy Saving Hospital".
St. Hedwig Hospital, Berlin
- The St. Hedwig Hospital (SHK), located on in Berlin was founded in 1846, making it one of the capital's oldest large hospitals in the country.
- The hospital has delivered core medical services to Berlin for over 150 years and is a part of the Alexianer Network.
- In 2017, it was ranked as one of Germany’s top 396 hospitals in the Focus news magazine.
- The hospital is a part of Charité University Medicine, Berlin, and acts as a teaching hospital for many aspiring German students.
- In 2008 the hospital was awarded the certificate of “Committed to Excellence EFCOM” and also recieved the seal of “Top Regional Hospital 2016” in Germany's largest hospital comparison.
- St. Hedwig Hospital is wheelchair-friendly access to all and patients without hearing or language skills can get support from the sign language interpreter available.
- Moreover, interpreter services are available for all non-native speakers if required along with foreign-speaking staff.
- Several books have been written about the rich history of the hospital such as Eva Brinkschulte, Thomas Knuth (Ed.): The medical Berlin; Axel Hinrich Murken, Sylvia Thomas (ed.): Blessed the merciful. 150 years of St. Hedwig Hospital (in Berlin), etc.
Doctors for Rhinoplasty in Germany
Prof. Dr. Steffen U. Eisenhardt
Cosmetic SurgeonSenior Consultant, 15 years of experience
- Prof. Dr. Steffen U. Eisenhardt is a Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon with more than 15 years of experience.
- He is a member of the German Society of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeons (DGPRÄC), Society for Microcirculation and Vascular Biology (GfMVB), and European Plastic Surgery Research Council.
- He studied human medicine at the Albert-Ludwigs University of Freiburg with study visits to Durban/South Africa, Perth/Australia and Montréal/Canada and Switzerland.
- He also has a Doctorate in the Department of Cardiology and Angiology at the University Clinic Freiburg on the production of activity-specific antibodies for therapeutic and diagnostic use (2007).
- He specializes in Reconstructive Microsurgery, Hand Surgery, Head and Neck Reconstruction, Aesthetic Surgery, Breast reduction, Breast augmentation, Breast lift, Forehead lift, etc.
- He has received various awards for his dedication in the field and has nearly 50+ articles in international and national journals.
Prof. Dr. Med. Hans Gunther Machens
Cosmetic SurgeonHead of Department, 30 years of experience
- Prof. Dr. Med. Hans Gunther Machens is a plastic surgeon with 30+ years of experience.
- His clinical interest includes breast augmentation, breast reduction, liposuction, eyelid lift, facelift, abdominoplasty, lip augmentation, neck lift, ear reshaping and nose reshaping.
- He has won many awards, including the Heinz Maier Leibnitz Medal of TUM, Brettschneider Prize, British Association of Plastic Surgeons Science Award and Science Award of the DAH.
- Dr. Machens did graduation followed by post-graduation from University Hospital Heidelberg.
- He is one of the founders of the “Tissue Engineering” competence centre in Lübeck.
- He is a director of various German Federal Ministry of Education and Research (BMBF) projects.
Rhinoplasty Cost - Frequently Asked Questions
Before Rhinoplasty - Most Frequently Asked Questions
The ultimate goal of Rhinoplasty is customised, natural looking nose.
To find out if you are a candidate for a revision rhinoplasty, schedule a consultation with Dr expert. After he assesses your nose he will be able to tell you the exact procedures he needs to perform and how long your revision rhinoplasty recovery will take. However, keep in mind that every patient is unique and everyone heals differently.
Rhinoplasty is considerd as an Outpatient procedure i.e. no stay in hospital is required.
Patients will be able to see their results within 10-12 days once swelling subsides.However, it may take upto 6 months for the full results to appear.
Rhinoplasty is the surgical procedure which is used for correcting the deformities of the nose such as deviated septum and improves its features.
- Reduce the overall size
- Improve the tip by elevation of tip
- Reducing the bulky tip
- Elevating the depressed nose
- Correction any deviated nasal septum,crooked nose
- Remove a bump/hump
- Narrow the width
- Improve the angle between the nose and the upper lip
Yes, it is definitely worth getting Rhinoplasty procedure it can only be done when the patient has stopped growing.
Rhinoplasty is best done at the age of 18 to 29 years when the nose is being completely developed.
Yes, Rhinoplasty will definitely change the shape, size and appearance of your face.
During the Rhinoplasty - Most Frequently Asked Questions
Surgery takes around 1 to 3 hour under Local or General Anaesthesia.
Rhinoplasy takes one to three hours to be perform and it is done under general anesthesia.
Rhinoplasty is being done by experienced plastic surgeon.
In the process of Rhinoplasty all the incisions are being placed on the inner side of the nose. After opening he nasal cartilage the nasal bone, soft tissues, cartilage and the bone are reshaped. Bone shape is being corrected from inside to get its desire shape at last a splint is being placed on the nose to maintain its shape.
After Rhinoplasty - Most Frequently Asked Questions
Advised to wear splint for additional support. During the first 7 – 10 days following surgery, the side effects will begin to disappear and the splint will be removed then
It takes 6 weeks for the broken bone to heal and recover after Rhinoplasty
Because your nose swells up during the surgery so there are touch up required once the swelling subsides, About 5-10 % cases need touch up
Avoid strenous activities such as aerobics and jogging. Take baths instead of showers while you have bandages on your nose.
Yes, follow up is done at about six days after splint removal.
It takes around 4-6 weeks
This procedure has not got any side effects, you can have swelling around your eyes and bruising which will disappear within two to three weeks. Initially few days your nose will appear to be swollen and then it dissolve with time.
Final result of the procedure are seen at three to six months of the procedure.
For few days after surgery you will need to take pain killers. You may also feel a bit of pain if you bump your nose or roll over onto it while sleeping, but this is normal. Severe pain is not common unless you have an infection
You will feel uncomfortable on the first day after surgery. Some patients feel slightly nauseous. You may experience congestion caused by the internal swelling in your nose and may have to breathe through your mouth until your nasal passages clear up.
Maximum seven days after surgery you will need to wear bandages, some patient may need an internal splint.
Avoid blowing your nose for about two weeks following surgery to minimize the risk of bleeding. You should also refrain from exercise for at least 24 hours. After this, a little light exercise, such as walking, will improve the blood flow and help you recover faster. You can usually resume your normal activities at this point. Avoid bending or lifting anything heavier than a few pounds for several weeks. You can resume light aerobics or jogging after week two. After about three weeks, you will be able to resume your normal leisure and recreational activities. There will normally have no restrictions aside from contact sports (which you should not engage in for at least 6 weeks).
Most patients choose to remain home for a week, but some adventurous patients return within a few days! Once the splint is removed, you should be “restaurant ready” about two weeks after rhinoplasty surgery.
Contact your rhinoplasty surgeon if you experience any difficulties breathing or hear whistling when you breathe. You could have an obstruction or some type of perforation in the septum, and these problems should be addressed as soon as possible.
Some swelling may last as long as 6 weeks. Be prepared for your nose to look swollen or puffy for 3 to 4 months. You may have to wait up to 18 months before the swelling has diminished and you can see the final shape of your new nose.
Our services are FREE and by using our services your hospital bill does not increase!
Testimonial of our patients treated by Cosmetic Surgeon
Patients from 100+ countries have trusted Vaidam
Know Our Services
- Specialist option & Quote
- FREE Tele Consult
- Priority Admission
- In hospital assistance
- Post Procedure Followups
- Visa Assistance
- Airport Transfers
- Verified Hotels near hospitals
- Local Assistance
- Visa Extension
- Second Opinion
- Discounts from hospitals
Treatment videos related to Rhinoplasty
FAQ videos related to Rhinoplasty
More searches related to Rhinoplasty
Get assistance for your treatment from our experienced care team !
Help Us With Patient Details
What is the price of Rhinoplasty in other countries, compared to Germany?
Approximate price of Rhinoplasty in other countries compared to Germany is:
- India, USD 2560 to USD 3840, approximately 28% higher than Germany
- Turkey, USD 2000 to USD 3000, approximately 0% higher than Germany
- Thailand, USD 3280 to USD 4920, approximately 64% higher than Germany
- Israel, USD 2000 to USD 3000, approximately 0% higher than Germany
- Singapore, USD 2400 to USD 3600, approximately 20% higher than Germany
- Malaysia, USD 3200 to USD 4800, approximately 60% higher than Germany