Blood Clot Brain Surgery Cost In TurkeyChat
What is Blood Clot Brain Surgery?
Blood Clot Brain Surgery is a procedure to remove the blood clot near the brain blocking the blood flow to the brain.
How is the Procedure Performed?
Blood Clot Brain Surgery can be performed in two ways - burr hole drainage procedure and craniotomy. In the former procedure, the doctor makes one or two holes within the skull followed by an incision in the dura, one of the layers of the connective tissue, to drain out the blood clot. A craniotomy is a temporary removal of a bone flap to access the brain.
Who is the Right Doctor for Blood Clot Brain Surgery?
A board-certified neurosurgeon must be consulted for Blood Clot Brain Surgery.
What is the Usual Success Rate for this Procedure?
Blood Clot Brain Surgery has achieved functional independence in 45% of cases.
It takes around six months for complete healing after Blood Clot Brain Surgery.
Cost related to Blood Clot Brain Surgery in Turkey
|Treatment name||Cost range|
|Blood Clot Brain Surgery||USD 5400 to USD 6600|
|Craniotomy Surgery||USD 6300 to USD 7700|
Help Us With Patient Details
Top hospitals and doctors for Blood Clot Brain Surgery in TurkeyFilter
Showing 16 Hospitals and doctors for Blood Clot Brain Surgery in Turkey
Hisar Hospital Intercontinental, Istanbul
- The Hisar Hospital’s Neurology department works with a multidisciplinary approach with an aim to provide diagnostic and effective healthcare.
- The Hisar Hospital’s Oncology department offers services such as management of Alzheimer’s disease, Back pain, Bell’s palsy, Birth defects of the brain and spinal cord, Brain Injury, Cerebral palsy, Disk disease of the neck and lower back, Dizziness, Epilepsy, Headaches, Migraines, Sclerosis, Muscular dystrophy, etc.
Medical Park Group, İstanbul
The Department of Neuroscience at Medical Park offers specialized neurological services, and specialists committed to providing state-of-the-art, all-inclusive care.
Prof. Dr. Surat Canbay is one of the renowned Neurosurgeons in Medical Park Hospital with experience of 30+ years.
His clinical area of interest lies in the treatment of brain and spine tumors.
Medical Park Neurology & Neurosurgery Center programs are led by internationally recognized specialists who are the experts in diagnosing and treating the most complex brain and spinal disorders.
Medical Park is rated the World's 10th Most Excellent Center in Parkinson's Disease Surgery.
The method applied in the surgical treatment of Parkinson's Disease and many movement disorders success rates is 80%.
In the neurological department at Medical Park Group, the department offers Brain Tumor Surgery, Tremor Surgery, and Spinal Surgery and other special treatment methods.
Anadolu Medical Center, Kocaeli, Istanbul
Founded in 2005, Anadolu Health Center is located in Gebze district of Turkey. It is affiliated with Johns Hopkins Hospital in the United States, which is the number one medical center in the USA. The hospital has outpatient clinics in Istanbul at Ataşehir.
Anadolu Medical Center is accredited with JCI (Joint Commission International), OECI, ISO (18001, 14001 and 9001) certifications, OHSAS 18001 and ESMO (European Society for Medical Oncology).
The hospital covers a wide range of services, including neurological sciences, cardiovascular health, oncology, gynecology and IVF, diagnosis, and imaging. There are nine oncology departments, including Oncology Diagnosis, Surgical Oncology, Medical Oncology, Radiation Oncology, Hematologic Oncology and Onco-cardiology.
The hospital provides airport pick up and drop facility, visa assistance and translator for French, English, Spanish, Russian, Persian and German. Language assistance is free of charge for international patients. The hospital examines medical reports in English and Russian language.
Doctors for Blood Clot Brain Surgery in Turkey
NeurosurgeonChairman, 31 years of experience
- Prof. Dr. Nejat Akalan is a neurosurgeon with more than 31 years of experience.
- He is a leading neurosurgeon for general neurosurgery and epilepsy operation in children.
- Dr. Akalan has expertise in treating glioma, epilepsy, movement disorders, skull injuries, nervous disorders, spine tumors, herniation, and other brain and spine problems.
- Dr. Akalan has published 117 scientific papers in international and national editions.
- He co-authors the book ‘Advances and Technical Standards in Neurosurgery.
NeurosurgeonConsultant, 20 years of experience
- Dr.Ilya Pekarsky is amongst the top-rated Neurosurgeons in the world.
- He is currently working with the Medical Park Healthcare group.
- Dr.Ilya Pekarsky completed his graduation from the Russian National Research Medical University and upgraded his further qualification from prestigious institutions in the USA, Switzerland, France, Italy, and Austria.
- His expertise lies in surgical and nonsurgical treatment of herniated discs, scoliosis, disc space narrowing, and neurosurgical rehabilitation.
- He performs around 60 surgeries every month.
- He is an active member of various organizations including the Israeli Orthopedic Association (IOA), Israeli Spine Society, and Spine Society of Europe.
NeurosurgeonHOD, 37 years of experience
- Dr. Ali Fahir Ozer is a renowned Neurosurgeon practicing successfully for more than 37 years.
- He is adept at performing Brain and Spine Surgery.
- His area of specialization covers biomechanics of the spine and dynamic stabilization of the spine.
- He has taken the patent of spinal products used in spinal surgery.
- He is a member of numerous prestigious associations that include Eurospine, North American Spine Society, AO Spine, Turkish Neurosurgical Society, International Society for the Advancement of Spine Surgery (ISAS), International Society for the Advancement of Spine Surgery–Turkey Chapter, Cervical Research Society (CRS), The International Society for Minimal Intervention in Spinal Surgery (ISMISS), and Middle East Spine Society (MESS) etc.
- The doctor has been involved in research and has authored or co‐authored over 200 papers and written 24 book chapters.
- He is also the editor of 7 books and a referee at Spine Journal, World Neurosurgery, Turkish Neurosurgery and Case Reports in Orthopaedics.
- He has completed Medical Doctor Training from Ataturk University, 1969-1976. Thereafter, he pursued Neurosurgery Specialist Training from Hacettepe University Department of Neurosurgery, 1977-1982.
Blood Clot Brain Surgery Cost - Frequently Asked Questions
Our services are FREE and by using our services your hospital bill does not increase!
Know Our Services
- Specialist option & Quote
- FREE Tele Consult
- Priority Admission
- In hospital assistance
- Post Procedure Followups
- Visa Assistance
- Airport Transfers
- Verified Hotels near hospitals
- Local Assistance
- Visa Extension
- Second Opinion
- Discounts from hospitals
Treatment videos related to Blood Clot Brain Surgery
FAQ videos related to Blood Clot Brain Surgery
More searches related to Blood Clot Brain Surgery
Get assistance for your treatment from our experienced care team !
Help Us With Patient Details
What is the price of Blood Clot Brain Surgery in other countries, compared to Turkey?
Approximate price of Blood Clot Brain Surgery in other countries compared to Turkey is:
- Germany, USD 8000 to USD 12000, approximately 67% higher than Turkey
- India, USD 4400 to USD 6600, approximately 8% lower than Turkey
- Israel, USD 13600 to USD 20400, approximately 183% higher than Turkey
- Malaysia, USD 8800 to USD 13200, approximately 83% higher than Turkey