Hodgkin Lymphoma Treatment Cost In United Arab EmiratesChat
What is Hodgkin Lymphoma?
Hodgkin lymphoma is a type of cancer that originates from lymphocytes, a type of white blood cell. Once the cancer starts progressing, it disables the body's capability to fight infection.
How is the Procedure Performed?
The treatment for Hodgkin Lymphoma includes chemotherapy, radiation followed rarely by bone marrow transplant.
Who is the Right Doctor for Hodgkin Lymphoma Treatment?
On a whole, hematologist, radiation oncologist, oncologist, and surgeon treat and cure Hodgkin Lymphoma.
Blood tests, X-ray, CT scan, and positron emission tomography are the required tests that may suggest Hodgkin Lymphoma.
What is the Usual Success Rate for this Procedure?
Depending on severity, the one-year survival rate for people diagnosed with Hodgkin Lymphoma is nearly 92 percent whereas the five-year survival rate is about 86 percent.
Fever, night sweats, weight loss, enlarged lymph nodes in the neck, under the arm or the groin are the signs of Hodgkin Lymphoma.
The cost of Hodgkin's Lymphoma Treatment includes:
Preoperative Diagnostic Tests costs may include [X-ray, CT, and positron emission tomography (PET), etc.]
Surgery cost (Depends upon the type and size of the tumor and the extent to which the tumor has spread)
Post-Operative cost (there might be a need for chemotherapy or radiotherapy before or post-surgery)
Patient's hospital stay
The overall cost of the procedure also varies based on the patient's condition and preferences. Some of these factors are:
Type of hospital and room opted (General, Twin sharing, or single room)
The stage and type of cancer
Patients may require repeated investigation by PET CT and related tests post-surgery / Post Chemotherapy / Post Radiation Therapy
Any additional tests may require knowing the status of the disease during the course of treatment.
An extended stay at the hospital due to health reasons of the patient.
Hodgkin Lymphoma Treatment in United Arab Emirates
Popular Cities in United-arab-emirates for Hodgkin Lymphoma Treatment are:
Help Us With Patient Details
Top hospitals and doctors for Hodgkin Lymphoma Treatment in United Arab EmiratesFilter
Showing 21 Hospitals and doctors for Hodgkin Lymphoma Treatment in United Arab Emirates
Life Care Hospital, Abu Dhabi
- Founded in 2007, LifeCare is a multispeciality hospital based in Abu Dhabi providing the highest level of medical excellence, it was established by Dr. Shamsheer Vayalil and is accredited by JCL(Joint Commission International).
- The hospital deals with different specialties such as cardiology, neurology, ENT, Pulmonology, Gastroenterology, Opthalmology, Gynecology, etc. The team comprises skilled general and specialty medical practitioners, nurses, technologists along with personnel having extensive experience.
- It is a 200 bedded Hospital and offers a different category of rooms depending on patient requirements such as Regular suites, VIP rooms, Private single rooms, Semi-Private Rooms, and Isolation Rooms.
- The healthcare institution has a team of over 5000 employees providing quality care to over 2 million people for 13 years and is well equipped with all the latest treatment modalities.
Fakeeh University Hospital, Dubai
- Fakeeh University Hospital is a multi-speciality hospital launched in 2018 by the Fakeeh Care Group, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.
- The hospital is a leading choice when it comes to primary, secondary and tertiary healthcare for patients that offers treatments across +20 specialities.
- Fakeeh University Hospital is a Smart Hospital, fully equipped with cutting-edge technology and smart systems to meet the unique needs of the hospital and patients. The hospital has fully integrated electronic medical records, supports improvements to the quality and efficiency of healthcare services for patients and the general public. It also uses integrated virtual, home and hospital visit for patient convenience and care.
- The hospital is constructed over 1 million square feet area and has a capacity of 350 beds, 35 adult ICU beds, 10 Pediatric ICU beds, 15 NICU beds and the largest emergency department in the private sector spread across 35,000 square feet.
- The hospital can handle a capacity of 7,00,000 patients a year.
- Some of the other facilities at the hospital include, 24* 7 Emergency Care, Cath Lab, Inpatient Services Facilities, Intensive Care Unit, Laboratory Pharmacy and Outpatient Services Facilities. Some of its specialised medical services, the hospital now offers, Occupational Health Screenings, COVID-19 Screening Patient Focused Clinics, FUH Life and FUH Life.
- The hospital uses innovative diagnostic technology, advanced data-assisted and automated medication dispensing systems, which combined with leading medical expertise, makes patient diagnoses and care precise and efficient.
- The medical professionals at Fakeeh University Hospital are highly experienced with advanced medical knowledge. The medical staff is also skilled, congenial, empathic and truly concerned about patients.
- The hospital building is planned as a 100% green building structure with ample green spaces, water bodies and natural light. It is promoted as a completely smoke-free healthcare facility.
- The interiors are pleasing and aesthetically done.
- The premises are spotlessly clean.
- Fakeeh University Hospital is also a teaching hospital set up to provide world-class medical education and also to enable the recovery of patients by bringing the outcomes of advanced research to them.
- The hospital will be a benchmark to foster ties for medical collaboration and international affiliations. It will combine medical education with evidence-based medicine in a modern environment.
Burjeel Medical City, Abu Dhabi
- Established in 2017, Burjeel Medical City is the largest tertiary care facility in the heart of Mohamed Bin Zayed City.
- Developed under VPS Healthcare, the hospital offers world-class healthcare facilities in Medical Oncology, Gynecology, Haematology, Palliative Care, Cardiology, Gastroenterology, Radiology, and other medical departments.
- The hospital’s main building comprises one basement floor, ground floor, four podiums, four towers with seven floors each, and a helipad for patient transport.
Doctors for Hodgkin Lymphoma Treatment in United Arab Emirates
HematologistSenior Consultant, 20 years of experience
- Dr. Eiman Alkhatib is a Dubai-based Haematologist with 20+ years of experience.
- She has completed her studies at the reputed Damascus University. Her area of expertise lies in treating both benign and malignant blood diseases. She works on the management of blood transfusions and possible complications, bone marrow aspiration, bone biopsies, Sickle cell anemia, Thalassemia, etc.
- Dr. Eiman is a member of the Syrian Association of Oncology and Haematology and the Syrian Medical Association. She is the former chief of Haematology Interns Exams in Syria Board Association.
- Under her credit, there are both national and international publications in accredited indexed journals.
- She is also actively invited as a guest speaker in scientific conferences, sessions, seminars, and worldwide conferences to talk about the management of different types of Anemias.
HematologistConsultant, 14 years of experience
- Dr. Abdel Rahman Labban is a Dubai based Hematologist with 14+ years of experience in the field of Medical Oncology.
- He has completed his graduation and post-graduation from the top universities, followed by a Diploma from the reputed Beirut Arab University and a speciality Diploma in Internal Medicine, Haematology & Medical Oncology, from the prestigious Rafic Hariri University Hospital, Beirut.
- Dr. Abdel later obtained a senior fellowship in Medical Oncology from the Clinique Universitaire Saint Luc, Institut Roi, Belgium. He has worked earlier in Rafic Hariri University Hospital, Advanced Care Oncology Center, Al Zahra Hospital, and Prime Hospital, Dubai.
- The Oncologist is a member of the Lebanese Society of Medical Oncology, Belgian Order of Physicians, European Society of Medical Oncology, American Society of Medical Oncology, American Society of Haematology, Emirates Society of Oncology, & the Lebanese Society for pain management.
- His area of key interests lies in solid tumours, advanced immunotherapy & advanced targeted therapy, treatment of benign haematological conditions like anaemia, thrombocytopenia, immunodeficiency, bleeding disorders, & clotting disorders, Prevention & treatment of side effects, bone marrow biopsy, bone marrow aspiration & pain management, etc.
HematologistConsultant, 15 years of experience
- Dr. Wesam AL-Sakkaf is one of the finest Hematologists, having 15 years of experience.
- He has worked with the National Health Service (NHS) in the United Kingdom and gained extensive training in treating various hematological disorders.
- Qualification of Dr. Wesam includes an MD with distinction from Slovakia, an MSc from the University College of London, a diploma from the Royal College of Physicians (MRCP), and fellowships from the Royal College of Pathologists.
- He has a special interest in hemato-oncology and treats various blood cancers like leukemia, lymphoma, and myeloma.
- Dr. Wasem is also an expert in general hematological disorders like thrombocytopenia, anemia, neutropenia, thalassemia, sickle cell disease, bleeding disorders, hemophilia, and stem cell disorders.
Hodgkin Lymphoma Treatment Cost - Frequently Asked Questions
Our services are FREE and by using our services your hospital bill does not increase!
Know Our Services
- Specialist option & Quote
- FREE Tele Consult
- Priority Admission
- In hospital assistance
- Post Procedure Followups
- Visa Assistance
- Airport Transfers
- Verified Hotels near hospitals
- Local Assistance
- Visa Extension
- Second Opinion
- Discounts from hospitals