Hodgkin Lymphoma Treatment Cost In TurkeyChat
What is Hodgkin Lymphoma?
Hodgkin lymphoma is a type of cancer that originates from lymphocytes, a type of white blood cell. Once the cancer starts progressing, it disables the body's capability to fight infection.
How is the Procedure Performed?
The treatment for Hodgkin Lymphoma includes chemotherapy, radiation followed rarely by bone marrow transplant.
Who is the Right Doctor for Hodgkin Lymphoma Treatment?
On a whole, hematologist, radiation oncologist, oncologist, and surgeon treat and cure Hodgkin Lymphoma.
Blood tests, X-ray, CT scan, and positron emission tomography are the required tests that may suggest Hodgkin Lymphoma.
What is the Usual Success Rate for this Procedure?
Depending on severity, the one-year survival rate for people diagnosed with Hodgkin Lymphoma is nearly 92 percent whereas the five-year survival rate is about 86 percent.
Fever, night sweats, weight loss, enlarged lymph nodes in the neck, under the arm or the groin are the signs of Hodgkin Lymphoma.
The cost of Hodgkin's Lymphoma Treatment includes:
Preoperative Diagnostic Tests costs may include [X-ray, CT, and positron emission tomography (PET), etc.]
Surgery cost (Depends upon the type and size of the tumor and the extent to which the tumor has spread)
Post-Operative cost (there might be a need for chemotherapy or radiotherapy before or post-surgery)
Patient's hospital stay
The overall cost of the procedure also varies based on the patient's condition and preferences. Some of these factors are:
Type of hospital and room opted (General, Twin sharing, or single room)
The stage and type of cancer
Patients may require repeated investigation by PET CT and related tests post-surgery / Post Chemotherapy / Post Radiation Therapy
Any additional tests may require knowing the status of the disease during the course of treatment.
An extended stay at the hospital due to health reasons of the patient.
Cost related to Hodgkin Lymphoma Treatment in Turkey
|Treatment name||Cost range|
|Hodgkin Disease Treatment||USD 9000 to USD 11000|
|Bone Marrow Transplant||USD 58500 to USD 71500|
|Bone Marrow Cancer||USD 45000 to USD 55000|
|Autologous Bone Marrow Transplant||USD 18000 to USD 22000|
|Allogeneic Bone Marrow Transplant||USD 58500 to USD 71500|
Hodgkin Lymphoma Treatment in Turkey
Popular Cities in Turkey for Hodgkin Lymphoma Treatment are:
Help Us With Patient Details
Top hospitals and doctors for Hodgkin Lymphoma Treatment in TurkeyFilter
Showing 17 Hospitals and doctors for Hodgkin Lymphoma Treatment in Turkey
Hisar Hospital Intercontinental, Istanbul
- The Hisar Hospital’s hematology department treats the patient in stages, starting with the evaluation of the symptoms followed by a proper treatment plan and imaging tests, thereafter the Inpatient Services and treatment protocol is explained to the patient.
- The Hisar Hospital’s hematology department provides services such as the management of bone marrow disorders, Lymphoma, Multiple myeloma, Acute leukemia, Chronic leukemia, Anemia, Thalassemia, Hemangioma, etc.
Medical Park Group, İstanbul
- The hematology department at the medical park hospital consists of physicians, nurses, pharmacists, therapists, social workers, and administrators specializing in all aspects of stem cell transplantation.
- The department is heavily supported by specialty programs based in the Divisions of Intensive Care Unit, Pulmonary Medicine, Infectious Diseases, Renal Medicine, and other specialty services of the Medical Center.
- BMT centers are certified by Ministry of Health and EBMT for the conduct of autologous, allogeneic, matched-unrelated, and reduced intensity transplantations.
- Services to the patients at hematology centers provided by experienced physicians supported by a state of the art laboratory, and equipment and hardware that comply with international standards.
American Hospital, Istanbul
- The American hospital hematology department comprises well-experienced doctors who efficiently manage the patient genetic profiling both abroad and domestically.
- Services offered by them include Acute lymphoblastic leukemia, Acute myeloid leukemia, Amyloidosis, Anemia, Aplastic anemia, Autoimmune hemolytic anemias, Autoimmune thrombopenia, Benign hematological conditions, Bleeding disorders, C1-esterase deficiency, White blood cell diseases, Chronic lymphocytic leukemia, chronic myeloid leukemia, chronic myelomonocytic leukemia, Cryoglobulinemia, Cutaneous T-cell lymphoma, Large granular lymphocyte diseases, Leukemia, Lymphoma, and Macroglobulinemia.
Doctors for Hodgkin Lymphoma Treatment in Turkey
HematologistSenior Consultant, 35 years of experience
- Prof. Dr. Serdar Bedi Omay is a Hematologist with more than 35+ years of experience in the field.
- He is a member of the Turkish Hematology Association, Japanese Hematology Association, Turkish Blood Banks & Transfusion Association, Japanese Biochemistry & Molecular Biology Association, Hematology Specialist Association, and Ankara Science High School Association.
- He completed his medical education at Hacettepe University Faculty of Medicine in 1985 and did his specialization in Ege University Faculty of Medicine and became a specialist in Internal Medicine in 1990.
- In 1995, he received his hematology sub-specialty from Ph.D. - Japan Mie School of Medicine.
- Completing his military service at Gühane Military Medical Academy in 1996, he was appointed as Associate Professor in the Department of Hematology in Ege University Faculty of Medicine in 1997.
- He has special interest in areas such as Acute Leukemia Diagnosis and Treatment, Lymphoma Treatments, Bleeding Disorders, and other related Hematological Disease Treatments.
- He has written 41 articles and case reports published in journals scanned by SCI, 7 articles and case reports published in peer-reviewed and periodical journals, and 112 papers presented at national and international meetings.
HematologistHead of Department, 40 years of experience
- Dr. Burhan Ferhanoğlu is a hematologist with 40+ years of experience.
- He is a member of the Turkish Society of Hematology, International Society of Hematology, European Hematology Association, American Society of Hematology and European Bone Marrow Transplantation Society.
- He graduated from Istanbul University, Istanbul in 1978, completed his residency in internal medicine from Istanbul University, Istanbul in 1982 and fellowship in hematology from Istanbul University, Istanbul in 1988.
- Dr. Burhan has conducted studies at the department of hematology and oncology at the University of Texas in 1990 and 1991.
- He made investigations at the Bone Marrow Transplantation Unit of Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center, Seattle in 1992.
- He has bagged many awards due to his contribution in the medical field.
HematologistSenior Consultant, 32 years of experience
- Prof. Dr. Gulsan Sucak is a Hematologist with more than 32 years of experience in the field.
- She is a reputed member of various organizations such as the Turkish Hematology Association, Hematology Specialist Association, Turkish Blood Banks & Transfusion Association, etc.
- She completed her graduation from Ankara University Faculty of Medicine in 1981, and specialization from Gazi University Faculty of Medicine Department of Internal Diseases - Internal Diseases and minor specialization from Gazi University Faculty of Medicine Hematology Department - Hematology.
- She has won many awards for her research work and dedication in the field of Hematology.
- Dr. Sucak is well-versed with Acute Leukemia Diagnosis and Treatment, Lymphoma Treatments, Bleeding Disorders, and other related Hematological Disease Treatments, etc.
- She has published several papers in National and International Journals.
Hodgkin Lymphoma Treatment Cost - Frequently Asked Questions
Our services are FREE and by using our services your hospital bill does not increase!
Know Our Services
- Specialist option & Quote
- FREE Tele Consult
- Priority Admission
- In hospital assistance
- Post Procedure Followups
- Visa Assistance
- Airport Transfers
- Verified Hotels near hospitals
- Local Assistance
- Visa Extension
- Second Opinion
- Discounts from hospitals
Treatment videos related to Hodgkin Lymphoma
FAQ videos related to Hodgkin Lymphoma
Get assistance for your treatment from our experienced care team !
Help Us With Patient Details
What is the price of Hodgkin Lymphoma in other countries, compared to Turkey?
Approximate price of Hodgkin Lymphoma in other countries compared to Turkey is:
- India, USD 1600 to USD 2400, approximately 80% lower than Turkey
- Thailand, USD 6400 to USD 9600, approximately 20% lower than Turkey
- Germany, USD 9600 to USD 14400, approximately 20% higher than Turkey
- Israel, USD 12000 to USD 18000, approximately 50% higher than Turkey
- Singapore, USD 12000 to USD 18000, approximately 50% higher than Turkey
- Malaysia, USD 3200 to USD 4800, approximately 60% lower than Turkey