Hodgkin Lymphoma Treatment Cost In IndiaChat
What is Hodgkin Lymphoma?
Hodgkin lymphoma is a type of cancer that originates from lymphocytes, a type of white blood cell. Once the cancer starts progressing, it disables the body's capability to fight infection.
How is the Procedure Performed?
The treatment for Hodgkin Lymphoma includes chemotherapy, radiation followed rarely by bone marrow transplant.
Who is the Right Doctor for Hodgkin Lymphoma Treatment?
On a whole, hematologist, radiation oncologist, oncologist, and surgeon treat and cure Hodgkin Lymphoma.
Blood tests, X-ray, CT scan, and positron emission tomography are the required tests that may suggest Hodgkin Lymphoma.
What is the Usual Success Rate for this Procedure?
Depending on severity, the one-year survival rate for people diagnosed with Hodgkin Lymphoma is nearly 92 percent whereas the five-year survival rate is about 86 percent.
Fever, night sweats, weight loss, enlarged lymph nodes in the neck, under the arm or the groin are the signs of Hodgkin Lymphoma.
The cost of Hodgkin's Lymphoma Treatment includes:
Preoperative Diagnostic Tests costs may include [X-ray, CT, and positron emission tomography (PET), etc.]
Surgery cost (Depends upon the type and size of the tumor and the extent to which the tumor has spread)
Post-Operative cost (there might be a need for chemotherapy or radiotherapy before or post-surgery)
Patient's hospital stay
The overall cost of the procedure also varies based on the patient's condition and preferences. Some of these factors are:
Type of hospital and room opted (General, Twin sharing, or single room)
The stage and type of cancer
Patients may require repeated investigation by PET CT and related tests post-surgery / Post Chemotherapy / Post Radiation Therapy
Any additional tests may require knowing the status of the disease during the course of treatment.
An extended stay at the hospital due to health reasons of the patient.
Cost related to Hodgkin Lymphoma Treatment in India
|Treatment name||Cost range|
|Hodgkin Disease Treatment||Rs.88800 to Rs.118400|
|Bone Marrow Transplant||Rs.666000 to Rs.888000|
|Bone Marrow Cancer||Rs.754800 to Rs.1006400|
|Haplogenic Bone Marrow Transplant||Rs.1110000 to Rs.1480000|
|Autologous Bone Marrow Transplant||Rs.532800 to Rs.710400|
|Allogeneic Bone Marrow Transplant||Rs.976800 to Rs.1302400|
Help Us With Patient Details
Top hospitals and doctors for Hodgkin Lymphoma Treatment in IndiaFilter
Showing 126 Hospitals and doctors for Hodgkin Lymphoma Treatment in India
Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi
The hematology department of the hospital is counted amongst the top 10 hematology hospital in India, well-equipped with state-of-the-art techniques for non-invasive vascular testing, diagnostic angiography, and endovascular therapeutic procedures.
A distinct section harnessed with the current technologies is dedicated entirely to the Bone Marrow Transplant procedures.
Dr. Manas Kalra is a pediatric hematologist and oncologist with more than 13 years of experience working with the hospital.
Dr. Kalra specializes in doing bone marrow transplants and in the management of cancer in children.
Fortis Memorial Research Institute, Gurgaon
The hospital has completed nearly 120 bone marrow transplants in one year.
This is also one of the largest centers for the treatment of multiple sclerosis, sickle cell, and aplastic anemia treatment by following the Global standard of infection control practices.
Counted as one of the very few centers for doing matched unrelated donor transplant for thalassemia.
The unit is also known for treating patients from 18 different countries and for being the first India hospital to BMT transplant from Trinidad & Tobago.
Several hematological disorders such as anemia, sickle cell disease, immune deficiency disorders, autoimmune disorders, multiple myeloma, clotting disorders, bleeding disorders and many more.
Dr. Rahul Bhargava, one of the topmost hematologists in India having completed more than 400 stem cell transplants so far.
Apollo Hospitals, Greams Road, Chennai
- Established in 1983, one of the best hospitals for heart care in India.
- First Indian hospital to introduce techniques in coronary angioplasty, stereotactic radiotherapy and radio-surgery (for brain tumours).
- Major specialties includes Heart, Cancer, Bones, Joints & Spine, Organ Transplants, Neurology, Gastro & Colorectal, Bariatric Surgery, Gynaecology & Infertility and Ophthalmology.
- First Indian hospital to be awarded the IS0 9001 and ISO 14001 certifications.
- First hospital in South India to be accredited by the Joint Commission International USA and subsequently reaccredited 4 times.
- Declared as the 'Centre of Excellence' by the Government of India.
- Voted several times as the "Best Private Sector Hospital in India" by The Week magazine.
- Bagged the top 2 positions in the All India Multispecialty Hospital Survey 2016 conducted by Times Health.
- NABH and JCI Accredited
Doctors for Hodgkin Lymphoma Treatment in India
HematologistSenior Consultant, 19 years of experience
- Dr. Rahul Bhargava is one of the best Hemato Oncology & Bone Marrow Transplant Surgeons in India.
- He has been practicing for the past 19 years an is trained in treating Castleman Disease.
- He has done close to 1000 bone marrow transplants which are record-breaking in North India.
- Brings along with him an International experience; worked in Vancouver, Canada where he specifically trained in Umbilical cord transplant.
- Member of various prestigious organizations, American Society of Bone Marrow Transplant, American Society of Paediatric Hemato-Oncology, International Society of Paediatric Oncology to name a few.
- He has completed his MBBS & MD from Christian Medical College in Vellore, India. Following which he pursued his DM (Hematology) from the renowned All India Institute of Medical Sciences.
- He can be followed at LinkedIn https://in.linkedin.com/in/dr-rahul-bhargava-76927218.
Cost of consultation for Hodgkin Lymphoma Treatment with Dr. Rahul Bhargava starts from INR 1200.
HematologistConsultant, 14 years of experience
- Dr. Pawan Kumar Singh is among the best Hematologic Oncologists and Bone Marrow Transplant Surgeons with 9+ years of experience.
- Interests are hematopoietic BMT in both malignant & Non-malignant hematologic disorders (especially Thalassemia & Aplastic Anemia)
- Has performed more than 300 bone marrow transplants for both malignant and non-malignant blood disorders including aplastic anemia and thalassemia.
- Dr. Singh has done successful Haplo BMT for SCID in an 8-month-old child.
- He has established BMT UNIT at Jaypee hospital for MUD transplant and got PBSC products from national (Datri) and international registry (DKMS).
HematologistConsultant, 23 years of experience
- Dr. Chezhian Subash is one of the top Hematologists with experience of more than 23 years.
- He is proficient in offering treatment for Haematological Oncology, Myelomas and Lymphoma and carries out Bone Marrow Transplantation- Alternate Donor Transplant and Mismatched Transplants.
- He is also renowned for offering treatment for General Haematology, Laboratory Haematology, and dealing Haemato-pathology and Transfusion Medicine.
- He is the recipient of several awards that include: Dr. K.C. Paul Prize for proficiency in Clinical Medicine in 1994 and Maharaja of Cochin prize for proficiency in Physiology in 1991.
- The doctor is an Honorary Senior Clinical Lecturer for Hull York Medical School.
- Besides, he has taught many House Officers and Senior House Officers along with many undergraduate students.
- He is a member of numerous prestigious associations such as the Royal College of Pathologists, Royal College of Physicians of London, and the British Society for Haematology.
Cost of consultation for Hodgkin Lymphoma Treatment with Dr. Chezhian Subash starts from INR 800.
Hodgkin Lymphoma Treatment Cost - Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Hodgkin Lymphoma cost in different cities in India?
The price for Hodgkin Lymphoma in different cities in India is approximately in the range of:
- New Delhi: Rs.75036 to Rs.117364
- Gurgaon: Rs.76960 to Rs.115440
- Noida: Rs.72150 to Rs.120250
- Chennai: Rs.76960 to Rs.110630
- Mumbai: Rs.78884 to Rs.117364
- Bangalore: Rs.75036 to Rs.113516
- Kolkata: Rs.72150 to Rs.108706
- Jaipur: Rs.67340 to Rs.107744
- Mohali: Rs.69264 to Rs.163540
- Ahmedabad: Rs.64454 to Rs.106782
- Hyderabad: Rs.74074 to Rs.112554
Our services are FREE and by using our services your hospital bill does not increase!
Know Our Services
- Specialist option & Quote
- FREE Tele Consult
- Priority Admission
- In hospital assistance
- Post Procedure Followups
- Visa Assistance
- Airport Transfers
- Verified Hotels near hospitals
- Local Assistance
- Visa Extension
- Second Opinion
- Discounts from hospitals
Treatment videos related to Hodgkin Lymphoma
FAQ videos related to Hodgkin Lymphoma
Get assistance for your treatment from our experienced care team !
Help Us With Patient Details
What is the price of Hodgkin Lymphoma in other countries, compared to India?
Approximate price of Hodgkin Lymphoma in other countries compared to India is:
- Turkey, USD 8000 to USD 12000, approximately 400% higher than India
- Thailand, USD 6400 to USD 9600, approximately 300% higher than India
- Germany, USD 9600 to USD 14400, approximately 500% higher than India
- Israel, USD 12000 to USD 18000, approximately 650% higher than India
- Singapore, USD 12000 to USD 18000, approximately 650% higher than India
- Malaysia, USD 3200 to USD 4800, approximately 100% higher than India