About Dr. Shubhangi Upadhye
- Dr. Shubhangi Upadhye is a pediatric cardiologist with 31+ years of experience.
- She completed MBBS from Shivaji University, Kolhapur and MD in pediatrics from Seth Govindaji Raoji, Ayurveda Mahavidylya, Solapur Shivaji University, Kolhapur.
- She is a member of Maharashtra Medical Council.
- Her areas of expertise include Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (ICDs), Appendicitis Treatment, ASD / VSD Device Closure, Carotid Artery Disease and more.
- She has received Dr. BAL Gopal Raju Gold Medal Award at 35th National Conference of I.A.P. Kochi; 2nd Best Research paper Award at the annual meeting of staff & research society, and Best Research Proper at the annual meeting of staff & research society.
- Dr. Shubhangi has many publications under her name in national and international journals.
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (ICDs), Appendicitis Treatment, VSD Device Closure, Carotid Artery Disease
Wondering where to start?
(Get Free opinion, Quote, Medical Visa Invitation and Assistance at every step of your treatment.)
Work Experience of Dr. Shubhangi Upadhye
Consultant, S L Raheja Fortis Hospital, Mumbai
Dr. Shubhangi Upadhye's
- MD, 1993, Seth Govindaji Raoji, Ayurveda Mahavidylya, Kolhapur
- MBBS, 1989, Shivaji University, Kolhapur