Dr. Serdar Zengin
Orthopaedic and Joint Replacement SurgeonHip Surgery , Knee Surgery , Shoulder Surgery , Arthoscopy and Sports Medicine , Arthoscopy and Sports Medicine , Arthoscopy and Sports Medicine , Arthoscopy and Sports Medicine Consultant , Graduation, 15 years of experience
Istanbul , Turkey
Wondering where to start?
(Get Free opinion, Quote, Medical Visa Invitation and Assistance at every step of your treatment.)
Work Experience of Dr. Serdar Zengin
Senior Resident, Okmeydanı Training and Research Hospital
Consultant, Private Bayındır Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions About Dr. Serdar Zengin
Dr. Serdar Zengin practices at Acibadem Hospitals Group
Dr. Serdar Zengin specialty is Orthopaedic and Joint Replacement Surgeon
Dr. Serdar Zengin is Orthopaedic and Joint Replacement Surgeon with 15 years of experience.
Dr. Serdar Zengin is Graduation.
BLOGS THAT MAY INTEREST YOU
- What is The Normal Recovery Time For Knee Replacement Surgery?
- How Many Types Of Knee Implants Are There?
- Common Myths About Hip Replacement Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Hip Replacement Surgery – Symptoms, Approach, Management and More
- Recovery after Ankle surgery
- Everything You Need to Know about Rheumatoid Arthritis
- When is Knee Replacement Surgery Recommended?
- What are the different types of knee surgery?
- Orthopedic Surgery In Turkey | Orthopedic Surgery Cost in Turkey
- Knee Replacement Surgery in Turkey | Knee Replacement Surgery Cost in Turkey
More About Orthopaedic and Joint Replacement Surgeon
The Orthopaedic and Joint Replacement Surgeon deals with the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of disorders of the bones, joints, ligaments, tendons and muscles.
The symptoms include where a person is unable to perform daily routine activities because of pain, experiencing stiffness even when lying down or at rest and there is pain despite having medications.
The investigations include Arthrography, Blood Tests, Bone Scan, Computed Tomography (CT Scan), Discography, Doppler Ultrasound, Dual-Photon Absorptiometry, and Dual-Energy X-ray Absorptiometry.
Not really, in reality the Orthopedists treat a range of conditions such as fractures and dislocations, osteoporosis, back injuries and more. Because surgery is so integral to the role, the terms "orthopedist" and "orthopedic surgeon" are often used interchangeably.
For 80–90% of people who have total knee replacement, the new joint usually last for about 20 years or more.