Dr. Ecmel Yesiller
Orthopaedic and Joint Replacement SurgeonShoulder Surgery , Arthoscopy and Sports Medicine Senior Consultant 31 years of experience
Istanbul , Turkey
List Of Treatments
Wondering where to start?
(Get Free opinion, Quote, Medical Visa Invitation and Assistance at every step of your treatment.)
Work Experience of Dr. Ecmel Yesiller
Consultant, Clinic of Orthopedics, Private Dogan Hospital, 2009
Senior Consultant, Acibadem Hospitals Group
Frequently Asked Questions About Dr. Ecmel Yesiller
Dr. Ecmel Yesiller practices at Acibadem Hospitals Group
Dr. Ecmel Yesiller specialty is Orthopaedic and Joint Replacement Surgeon
Dr. Ecmel Yesiller is Orthopaedic and Joint Replacement Surgeon with 31 years of experience.
Dr. Ecmel Yesiller is .
BLOGS THAT MAY INTEREST YOU
- What is The Normal Recovery Time For Knee Replacement Surgery?
- How Many Types Of Knee Implants Are There?
- Common Myths About Hip Replacement Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Hip Replacement Surgery – Symptoms, Approach, Management and More
- Recovery after Ankle surgery
- Everything You Need to Know about Rheumatoid Arthritis
- When is Knee Replacement Surgery Recommended?
- What are the different types of knee surgery?
- Orthopedic Surgery In Turkey | Orthopedic Surgery Cost in Turkey
- Knee Replacement Surgery in Turkey | Knee Replacement Surgery Cost in Turkey
- Spine Surgeon Dr. Chooi Yue Seng specializes in Extensor Mechanism Realignment
- Patellofemoral Knee Replacement Procedure and Results by Orthopaedic and Joint Replacement Surgeon Dr. Abd Razak Muhamad
- Know more about Orthopaedic and Joint Replacement Surgeon Dato' Dr. Abdul Wahab Abdul Ghani and Policization
- Orthopedic and Joint Replacement Surgeon Dr. Manamohan a/l Chandrarajan’s Proficiency in Knee Extensor Realignment
- Care and Treatment of Septic Arthritis by Orthopaedic and Joint Replacement Surgeon Dato' Dr. Badrul Shah Badaruddin
More About Orthopaedic and Joint Replacement Surgeon
The Orthopaedic and Joint Replacement Surgeon deals with the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of disorders of the bones, joints, ligaments, tendons and muscles.
The symptoms include where a person is unable to perform daily routine activities because of pain, experiencing stiffness even when lying down or at rest and there is pain despite having medications.
The investigations include Arthrography, Blood Tests, Bone Scan, Computed Tomography (CT Scan), Discography, Doppler Ultrasound, Dual-Photon Absorptiometry, and Dual-Energy X-ray Absorptiometry.
Not really, in reality the Orthopedists treat a range of conditions such as fractures and dislocations, osteoporosis, back injuries and more. Because surgery is so integral to the role, the terms "orthopedist" and "orthopedic surgeon" are often used interchangeably.
For 80–90% of people who have total knee replacement, the new joint usually last for about 20 years or more.