Congenital Heart Disease Chd Treatment Cost In United Arab EmiratesChat
What is Congenital Heart Disease Chd?
Congenital Heart Disease is present at birth and can affect the structure of a baby’s heart and the way it works. They can affect how blood flows through the heart and out to the rest of the body. CHDs can vary from mild to severe.
How is the Procedure Performed?
CHD treatment depends on the type and severity of the defect present. Some affected infants and children might need one or more surgeries to repair the heart or blood vessels. Some can be treated without surgery using a procedure called cardiac catheterization.
Who is the Right Doctor for Congenital Heart Disease Chd Treatment?
The right doctor to consult for Congenital Heart Disease is a Pediatric Cardiac Surgeon.
CHD can be diagnosed during pregnancy using a special type of ultrasound called a fetal echocardiogram, which creates ultrasound pictures of the heart of the developing baby. However, some CHDs are not detected until after birth or later in life, during childhood or adulthood.
The cost of Congenital Heart Disease includes:
Preoperative diagnostic tests cost [electrocardiogram (ECG), ultrasound, coronary angiogram, magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), etc.]
Post-Operative cost (depends on the number of follow-up sessions)
Medicine cost [blood pressure drugs, beta-blockers, water pills (diuretics), etc.]
Patient's hospital stay
Note - Congenital Heart Disorder requires life-long care, and you may need to continue medication such as beta-blockers, ACE inhibitors, antiplatelet medications, and lipid-lowering medicines.
The overall cost of the procedure also varies based on the patient's condition and preferences. Some of these factors are:
Type of hospital and room opted (General, Twin sharing, or single room)
The severity of the disease
Post-surgical complication, if it happens (such as bleeding, blood clot, infection, etc.)
Cost of Blood products (if required)
An extended stay at the Hospital
Cost of Accommodation during follow-ups, in case the patient is not a local resident
Help Us With Patient Details
Top hospitals and doctors for Congenital Heart Disease Chd Treatment in United Arab EmiratesFilter
Showing 22 Hospitals and doctors for Congenital Heart Disease Chd Treatment in United Arab Emirates
Life Care Hospital, Abu Dhabi
- Founded in 2007, LifeCare is a multispeciality hospital based in Abu Dhabi providing the highest level of medical excellence, it was established by Dr. Shamsheer Vayalil and is accredited by JCL(Joint Commission International).
- The hospital deals with different specialties such as cardiology, neurology, ENT, Pulmonology, Gastroenterology, Opthalmology, Gynecology, etc. The team comprises skilled general and specialty medical practitioners, nurses, technologists along with personnel having extensive experience.
- It is a 200 bedded Hospital and offers a different category of rooms depending on patient requirements such as Regular suites, VIP rooms, Private single rooms, Semi-Private Rooms, and Isolation Rooms.
- The healthcare institution has a team of over 5000 employees providing quality care to over 2 million people for 13 years and is well equipped with all the latest treatment modalities.
Fakeeh University Hospital, Dubai
- Fakeeh University Hospital is a multi-speciality hospital launched in 2018 by the Fakeeh Care Group, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.
- The hospital is a leading choice when it comes to primary, secondary and tertiary healthcare for patients that offers treatments across +20 specialities.
- Fakeeh University Hospital is a Smart Hospital, fully equipped with cutting-edge technology and smart systems to meet the unique needs of the hospital and patients. The hospital has fully integrated electronic medical records, supports improvements to the quality and efficiency of healthcare services for patients and the general public. It also uses integrated virtual, home and hospital visit for patient convenience and care.
- The hospital is constructed over 1 million square feet area and has a capacity of 350 beds, 35 adult ICU beds, 10 Pediatric ICU beds, 15 NICU beds and the largest emergency department in the private sector spread across 35,000 square feet.
- The hospital can handle a capacity of 7,00,000 patients a year.
- Some of the other facilities at the hospital include, 24* 7 Emergency Care, Cath Lab, Inpatient Services Facilities, Intensive Care Unit, Laboratory Pharmacy and Outpatient Services Facilities. Some of its specialised medical services, the hospital now offers, Occupational Health Screenings, COVID-19 Screening Patient Focused Clinics, FUH Life and FUH Life.
- The hospital uses innovative diagnostic technology, advanced data-assisted and automated medication dispensing systems, which combined with leading medical expertise, makes patient diagnoses and care precise and efficient.
- The medical professionals at Fakeeh University Hospital are highly experienced with advanced medical knowledge. The medical staff is also skilled, congenial, empathic and truly concerned about patients.
- The hospital building is planned as a 100% green building structure with ample green spaces, water bodies and natural light. It is promoted as a completely smoke-free healthcare facility.
- The interiors are pleasing and aesthetically done.
- The premises are spotlessly clean.
- Fakeeh University Hospital is also a teaching hospital set up to provide world-class medical education and also to enable the recovery of patients by bringing the outcomes of advanced research to them.
- The hospital will be a benchmark to foster ties for medical collaboration and international affiliations. It will combine medical education with evidence-based medicine in a modern environment.
NMC Speciality Hospital, Abu Dhabi
- NMC Speciality Hospital, Abu Dhabi is a multi-speciality hospital providing the best and quality healthcare services to people in Abu Dhabi and its surrounding areas.
- It is part of NMC Healthcare which is the largest private healthcare company in the UAE and world-famous as a leading fertility service providers.
- With more than 32 specialities, this Hospital is also known for its Advanced Cancer Care and Weight loss programme.
- Its high standard quality and excellent patient service are accredited by the JCI. It is also accredited by the World Endoscopy Organisation (WEO), and the Asia Pacific Hernia Society (APHS).
- It has tie-ups with national and international insurance companies like the International SOS, Allianz insurance, Cigna etc to ensure easy and efficient billing services to patients.
- It is a member of the Dubai Health Experience and Abu Dhabi Medical Tourism.
- It is declared a COVID-19 free Hospital by the local authorities also ensuring to maintain all COVID care protocols at the same time.
- It has a dedicated international patient team that ensures smooth assistance from the moment of registration to post-operation follow-up.
Doctors for Congenital Heart Disease Chd Treatment in United Arab Emirates
Cardiac SurgeonVisiting Consultant, 38 years of experience
- Dr. Pradeep Nambiar is among the most experienced and skilled Cardiac Surgeons with a vast practice of +38 years.
- He holds professional memberships of the Association of Cardiothoracic Surgeons of India, the Society of Cardiothoracic Surgeons of Great Britain and Ireland and the Maharashtra Medical Council among a few others.
- Dr. Pradeep Nambiar did his MBBS in 1988 from Armed Forces Medical College, Pune, followed by MS in 1991 from Army Hospital, New Delhi. In 1998, he earned a fellowship of the Royal College of Surgeons, Edinburgh and then the Royal College of Surgeons, Canada.
- He has the reputation of performing +7,000 successful cardiothoracic surgeries including +1,000 cardiac redo surgeries.
- Dr. Nambiar is the innovator of the Nambiar Technique of Coronary Bypass.
- He is an expert in MIS heart bypass, paediatric cardiac surgery, congenital heart surgery, heart valve surgery, MIDCAB surgery and coronary angioplasty.
Pediatric CardiologistConsultant, 24 years of experience
- Dr. Ahmad Mohammed Al Kamali is a well-known Paediatric Cardiologist practicing in Dubai, UAE.
- He has an experience of 24 years of working in this field.
- He has expertise in treating congenital heart defects, stenting, and closure surgeries.
- He has performed more than 1000 surgeries on pediatric heart anomalies.
- He is associated with the American Academy of Paediatrics and is a Diplomate of the American Board of Paediatrics.
Interventional CardiologistSenior Consultant, 22 years of experience
- With over 20 years of experience, Dr Mubarack Valiyakath is a seasoned doctor in the field of Cardiology and Internal Medicine.
- Dr Valiyakath has a wide range of experience both as a Medical Doctor and a Lecturer having worked in India, Saudi Arabia, and the UAE. He had worked as a Clinical Lecturer under the Department of Clinical Science (Cardiology) at the Gulf Medical University, Ajman, UAE and as a Lecturer in the Government Medical College, Calicut, India.
- He completed his DNB Cardiology from Kozhikode Medical College, Calicut, India in 2006 and Doctor of Medicine from Kasturba Medical College, Mangalore, India in 1998. He also completed his Fellowship at the Madras Medical Mission in 1999.
- He is multilingual, speaking English, Malayalam, and Hindi.
- He has presented several papers in India and Singapore.
Congenital Heart Disease Chd Treatment Cost - Frequently Asked Questions
Our services are FREE and by using our services your hospital bill does not increase!
Testimonial of our patients treated by Pediatric Cardiac Surgeon
Patients from 100+ countries have trusted Vaidam
Know Our Services
- Specialist option & Quote
- FREE Tele Consult
- Priority Admission
- In hospital assistance
- Post Procedure Followups
- Visa Assistance
- Airport Transfers
- Verified Hotels near hospitals
- Local Assistance
- Visa Extension
- Second Opinion
- Discounts from hospitals