- Eman Ahmed could not get out of her house since her childhood.
- Suffering from obesity, she weighs 500kgs now and has been claimed as the world's heaviest woman.
- After trying hard, she is coming to India from Egypt for her treatment tomorrow, on Febraury 11, 2017.
- A customized Egypt Air Airbus has been made with the capacity of 300-600 freight to fly Ahmed.
- Keeping Ahmed's weight and size in mind the aircraft has a customized large cargo door and a spacious main deck.
- At Saifee Hospital she will be treated under Dr. Muffazal Lakdawala and his team constituting a cardiologist, a cardiac surgeon, an endocrinologist, a chest physician, two intensivists and three anaesthetists.
- Saifee Hospital has also constructed a one room hospital for her treatment where she will be under observation 24/7 post surgery.
Source: The Times of India