Dr. Fatih Agalar
Surgical OncologistColo-Rectal Surgeon Consultant , Graduation, Post Graduation, 26 years of experience
Istanbul , Turkey
Wondering where to start?
(Get Free opinion, Quote, Medical Visa Invitation and Assistance at every step of your treatment.)
Work Experience of Dr. Fatih Agalar
Senior Registrar, Hacettepe University Faculty of Medicine
Associate Professor, Süleyman Demirel University Faculty of Medicine
Associate Professor, Kırıkkale University Faculty of Medicine, Department of General Surgery
Head of Department, Surgical Medical Sciences
Frequently Asked Questions About Dr. Fatih Agalar
Dr. Fatih Agalar practices at Emsey Hospital, Pendik
Dr. Fatih Agalar specialty is Surgical Oncologist
Dr. Fatih Agalar is Surgical Oncologist with 26 years of experience.
Dr. Fatih Agalar is Graduation, Post Graduation.
BLOGS THAT MAY INTEREST YOU
- What You Need to Know about Lung Cancer Treatment in India
- Is PET/ CT Scan Important for Cancer Investigations?
- A Patient’s Guide To CyberKnife – The Cutting Edge Technology in Precision Surgery
- Key Differences Between Gamma Knife and CyberKnife Treatment – Procedure, Side-effects, Costs and more
- The Advantages of Genetic Testing in Early Detection and Effective Treatment of Cancer
- What are the early warning signs of Colon Cancer?
- How to dissolve Fibroadenoma
- Cancer Treatment in Turkey | Cancer Treatment Cost in Turkey
More About Surgical Oncologist
A surgical oncologist removes the tumor and nearby tissue during surgery and also performs certain types of biopsies to help diagnose cancer.
There may be Change in bowel or bladder habit, sore that does not heal, Unusual bleeding or discharge, Thickening or lump in the breast or elsewhere, Indigestion or difficulty in swallowing, Obvious change in a wart or mole and hoarseness in voice.
Investigations like Polymerase chain reaction, IHC, CT, MRI, nuclear medicine, positron emission tomography (PET) and ultrasound are required.
A surgical oncologist removes the tumor and nearby tissue during surgery and also performs certain types of biopsies to help diagnose cancer whereas a clinical radiologist is a specialist doctor who is trained to read and interpret medical images in order to diagnose, treat and monitor diseases.
Yes, they can treat the cases of breast cancer successfully.