- 1000 Beds
- Established in : 1991
- Multi Specialty
- The Anam hospital at the University of Korea was set up in 1991 and has been devoted to elevating the quality of medical service through the introduction of state-of-the-art equipment and employing top-notch medical professionals.
- The center houses the latest generation medical equipment such as PET-CT scan, Linear accelerators, 3.O T MRI, latest-gen surgical robots, etc.
- The center Received the prestigious Joint Commission International (JCI) certification in 2007.
- Towards supporting foreign patients an International Medical Center was set up in 2009.
- Overall the hospital is set up in an area of 43,391 ㎡, which includes 36 departments and 25 specialized centers, employing more than 2700 personnel (Medical Staff 605, Nursing Staff 832, General Staff 205) as of 2014.
- Anam Clinic is ranked 1st in Asia in terms of the number of robotic surgical interventions performed for the removal of bladder cancer.
Images related to Korea University – Anam Hospital
Select Medical Department of Your Interest
Korea University Anam Hospital
Team and Specialities
Cancer Treatment (Oncology) Center
Sports Medicine Center
Cardiovascular Surgery Center
Internal Organ Transplant Center
Day Surgery Center
Center for the Treatment of Environmental Diseases
Center for Pulmonology
Robotic surgery center etc.
Top Doctors At Korea University – Anam Hospital
Dr. Lee Soon-Hyuck
Orthopaedic and Joint Replacement Surgeon , 39 years of experienceBook Appointment Contact Hospital
Dr. Kim Seon-Hahn
Surgical Gastroenterologist , 37 years of experienceBook Appointment Contact Hospital
Dr. Kim Young-Hoon
Interventional Cardiologist , 36 years of experienceBook Appointment Contact Hospital
Dr. Lim Do-Sun
Interventional Cardiologist , 34 years of experienceBook Appointment Contact Hospital
- The Anam hospital at the University of Korea is set up in an area of 43,391 ㎡.
- It houses 36 departments and 25 specialized centers.
- The hospital employs more than 2700 medical personnel (Medical Staff 605, Nursing Staff 832, General Staff 205) as of 2014.
- Overall inpatient capacity is approximately 1000 beds.
- The hospital handled 888,321 outpatients and 291,019 inpatients in the year 2014.
From Incheon International airport via bus
Route No.: 602, 602-1, Sungshin Women's University
Station No.: 5B, 12A
Other Buses arriving at Anam Hospital
Bus Route No.
Exit 1 at Anam Station Line Number 6
Exit 1 at Sinsoldong Station Line Number 1 (If you transfer to number 6 line, you can arrive Anam Station)
Exit 3 at Sungshin Women's University Station Line Number 4
Funeral - Lobby entrance (Hospital) - Exit 3 Anam Station - Exit 3 Korea Univ. Station -
Bus Service time
AM 07:00 ~ 12:00 / PM 01:00 ~ 06:00
Bus Service interval
Comfort During Stay
- TV in room
- Private rooms
- Free Wifi
- Phone in Room
- Mobility accessible rooms
- Family accommodation
- Nursery / Nanny services
- Dry cleaning
- Personal assistance / Concierge
- Religious facilities
- Business centre services
- Dedicated smoking areas
- Beauty Salon
- Parking available
- Health insurance coordination
- Medical travel insurance
- Foreign currency exchange
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Diet on Request
- International Cuisine
- Medical records transfer
- Online doctor consultation
- Document legalisation
- Post operative followup
- Translation services
- Airport pickup
- Local tourism options
- Local transportation booking
- Car Hire
- Private driver / Limousine services
- Air ambulance