Vsd Closure Adult Surgery Cost In United Arab EmiratesChat
What is Vsd Closure Adult Surgery?
Ventricular septal defect (VSD) surgery is a type of heart surgery. It's done to correct a hole between the left and right ventricles of the heart.
How is the Procedure Performed?
VSD Closure procedure involves closing a hole (ventricular septal defect or VSD) in the wall (septum) that separates the heart's left and right ventricles (pumping chambers). This hole causes the heart to work harder and pump more blood than normal.
Who is the Right Doctor for Vsd Closure Adult Surgery?
The right doctor to consult for VSD Closure surgery is a Cardiac Surgeon.
What is the Usual Success Rate for this Procedure?
The usual success rate varies between 68-72%.
Possible risks after VSD closure may include, bleeding, infection, blood clots, etc.
Help Us With Patient Details
Top hospitals and doctors for Vsd Closure Adult Surgery in United Arab EmiratesFilter
Showing 22 Hospitals and doctors for Vsd Closure Adult Surgery in United Arab Emirates
Thumbay Hospital, Dubai
- Thumbay Hospital, Dubai was established in 2015 as a multi-speciality hospital and is one of the five such hospitals of the Thumbay Group.
- Thumbay Hospital, Dubai is a leading choice of patients as it has earned a reputation for offering world-class healthcare to people from across the globe. The hospital boasts of having treated patients from +175 countries and is accredited by the Ministry of Health, UAE, the Medical Tourism Association, Association of Academic Health Centers, the International Hospital Federation and the Asian Hospital Federation among others.
- It has also received the Dubai Quality Appreciation Award, Dubai Human Development & Appreciation Award and Sheikh Khalifa Excellence Award.
- The doctors and medical staff themselves hail from +20 different countries and speak over 50 languages.
- Thumbay Hospital, Dubai is accredited by the International Board of Medicine & Surgery, the International Hospital Federation and the Medical Tourism Association and other bodies too.
- There are +20 specialities at the JCI-accredited hospital.
- The facility has a capacity of 150 beds and has a dedicated Marhaba Lounge which is set up to offer personalised care in less time. This is a dedicated service aimed at minimising time loss and inconvenience of patients. Patients opting for this package are given priority with registration, consultation, examination/diagnosis, surgeries, documentation and billing, thus making the patient's health visit at Thumbay Hospital a pleasant experience.
- Thumbay Hospital, Dubai is equipped with the latest medical equipments such as, Picture Archiving and Communication System for radiology, labs that are accredited by the College of American Pathologists, individual waiting rooms for men and women and category-wise wards as per the budget of the patient.
- The hospital's dedicated medical tourism section offers services to overseas patients by resolving their queries and addressing other concerns.
- The hospital is modern and equipped with Wifi. It is clean, spacious and has shops, ATMs and a lounge area.
Al Zahra Hospital, Dubai
- Al Zahra Hospital, Dubai is one of the pioneering healthcare providers that serves both national and international patients with personalised and evidence-based medical care.
- It is a multispecialty hospital with JCI accreditations. It is also CAP Accredited.
- The physicians are highly-skilled with board certification and accreditation and from different parts of the globe.
- It provides a high standard medical and surgical treatment with state-of-the-art technologies to ensure patients receive world-class care and exceptional comfort.
- It is a choice of destination for people from the GCC, North and West Africa, China and some European countries for preventive, tertiary, and secondary healthcare needs.
- Some of its numerous achievements and awards include Service Olympian Awards, 2017 Stevie Silver Winner on International Business, 2018 Winner of Annual Health Magazine Awards.
- It is a member of the Dubai Health Experience.
- It has a partnership with insurance agencies like NOW Health International, NEXT Care, NAS, Mednet etc
Saudi German Hospital, Dubai
- The Saudi German Hospital, Dubai belongs to one of the largest private healthcare hospital groups known as the Saudi German Hospital (SGH) Group in the Middle East and North Africa (MENA). The SGH Group is a trusted leading healthcare services provider in MENA.
- It is a multi-speciality hospital that provides tertiary care in Dubai and UAE.
- It provides a one-stop medical facilities and packages for international patients.
- Its popular procedures include Eye Surgery, GI Surgery, Joint Replacement Surgery, Cancer Treatment, Spine Surgery, Weight Loss Surgery, Heart Surgery, Cosmetic Surgery, Uro Surgery, and Neurosurgery.
- It is the first hospital in UAE to receive Trauma cases with the Dubai Ambulance office established in the premises.
- The Hospital's management of high quality with international standard is evident through its several international accreditations like JCI, CAP, ISO 9001: 2015 on Quality Management System and ISO 14001: 2015 on Environmental Management System.
- It received a Gold Certification for Patient Centered Care Excellence from Planetree International-USA.
- Its Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation also received an accreditation from CARF International (Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities).
- It has a partnership with numerous insurance agencies such as Axa, Amity, Daman, MSH International, Oman etc.
Doctors for Vsd Closure Adult Surgery in United Arab Emirates
Cardiac SurgeonVisiting Consultant, 38 years of experience
- Dr. Pradeep Nambiar is among the most experienced and skilled Cardiac Surgeons with a vast practice of +38 years.
- He holds professional memberships of the Association of Cardiothoracic Surgeons of India, the Society of Cardiothoracic Surgeons of Great Britain and Ireland and the Maharashtra Medical Council among a few others.
- Dr. Pradeep Nambiar did his MBBS in 1988 from Armed Forces Medical College, Pune, followed by MS in 1991 from Army Hospital, New Delhi. In 1998, he earned a fellowship of the Royal College of Surgeons, Edinburgh and then the Royal College of Surgeons, Canada.
- He has the reputation of performing +7,000 successful cardiothoracic surgeries including +1,000 cardiac redo surgeries.
- Dr. Nambiar is the innovator of the Nambiar Technique of Coronary Bypass.
- He is an expert in MIS heart bypass, paediatric cardiac surgery, congenital heart surgery, heart valve surgery, MIDCAB surgery and coronary angioplasty.
Pediatric CardiologistConsultant, 24 years of experience
- Dr. Ahmad Mohammed Al Kamali is a well-known Paediatric Cardiologist practicing in Dubai, UAE.
- He has an experience of 24 years of working in this field.
- He has expertise in treating congenital heart defects, stenting, and closure surgeries.
- He has performed more than 1000 surgeries on pediatric heart anomalies.
- He is associated with the American Academy of Paediatrics and is a Diplomate of the American Board of Paediatrics.
Interventional CardiologistSenior Consultant, 22 years of experience
- With over 20 years of experience, Dr Mubarack Valiyakath is a seasoned doctor in the field of Cardiology and Internal Medicine.
- Dr Valiyakath has a wide range of experience both as a Medical Doctor and a Lecturer having worked in India, Saudi Arabia, and the UAE. He had worked as a Clinical Lecturer under the Department of Clinical Science (Cardiology) at the Gulf Medical University, Ajman, UAE and as a Lecturer in the Government Medical College, Calicut, India.
- He completed his DNB Cardiology from Kozhikode Medical College, Calicut, India in 2006 and Doctor of Medicine from Kasturba Medical College, Mangalore, India in 1998. He also completed his Fellowship at the Madras Medical Mission in 1999.
- He is multilingual, speaking English, Malayalam, and Hindi.
- He has presented several papers in India and Singapore.
Our services are FREE and by using our services your hospital bill does not increase!
Know Our Services
- Specialist option & Quote
- FREE Tele Consult
- Priority Admission
- In hospital assistance
- Post Procedure Followups
- Visa Assistance
- Airport Transfers
- Verified Hotels near hospitals
- Local Assistance
- Visa Extension
- Second Opinion
- Discounts from hospitals