Vsd Closure Adult Surgery Cost In MalaysiaChat
What is Vsd Closure Adult Surgery?
Ventricular septal defect (VSD) surgery is a type of heart surgery. It's done to correct a hole between the left and right ventricles of the heart.
How is the Procedure Performed?
VSD Closure procedure involves closing a hole (ventricular septal defect or VSD) in the wall (septum) that separates the heart's left and right ventricles (pumping chambers). This hole causes the heart to work harder and pump more blood than normal.
Who is the Right Doctor for Vsd Closure Adult Surgery?
The right doctor to consult for VSD Closure surgery is a Cardiac Surgeon.
What is the Usual Success Rate for this Procedure?
The usual success rate varies between 68-72%.
Possible risks after VSD closure may include, bleeding, infection, blood clots, etc.
Cost related to Vsd Closure Adult Surgery in Malaysia
|Treatment name||Cost range|
|VSD Closure (Adult) Surgery||USD 8820 to USD 10780|
|Ventricular Septal Defect (VSD) Treatment||USD 4680 to USD 5720|
|Device Closure- ASD VSD||USD 8460 to USD 10340|
Vsd Closure Adult Surgery in Malaysia
Popular Cities in Malaysia for Vsd Closure Adult Surgery are:
Help Us With Patient Details
Top hospitals and doctors for Vsd Closure Adult Surgery in MalaysiaFilter
Showing 16 Hospitals and doctors for Vsd Closure Adult Surgery in Malaysia
Gleneagles Hospital, Kuala Lumpur
- Gleneagles Hospital, Kuala Lumpur is one of the leading hospitals in Malaysia accredited by the Joint Commission International (JCI), the highest international quality accreditation in terms of patient safety and health care services.
- Established in 1996, the hospital is delivering healthcare and excellence for over 25 years.
- The Hospital is particularly known for its Cardiology, Oncology, and Orthopaedic & Trauma Surgery.
- It provides comprehensive medical and surgical procedures such as Bariatric Surgery, Gastroenterology, General Surgery, ENT, Hepatobiliary Surgery, Neurosurgery, Paediatrics, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery, Breast Surgery to mention a few.
- Gleneagles Hospital has one of the most advanced technologies like Gamma Knife and Da Vinci Si Surgery System.
- A well-equipped Imaging Department like Ultrasound Examination, Computed Tomography Scan (C.T. Scan), Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI), Fluoroscopy, Angiography, Non-vascular Interventional Radiology, Mammography, Bone Mineral Densitometry, and General Radiography.
- The Hospital also received several awards namely, the 'International Hospital of the Year,' and 'Highly Commended for Excellence in Customer Service' award from the prestigious International Medical Travel Journal in 2018. It also received the 'Best Health Screening Provider in Asia Pacific' by the Global Health and Travel Awards 2019.
- Several services are provided for international patients such as Visa, flight booking, airport transfer, accommodation, air evacuation & repatriation, doctor referral and appointment, cost estimation, emergency care, and sightseeing.
Pantai Hospital Kuala Lumpur
- Pantai Hospital Kuala Lumpur is a premier healthcare hospital that has been serving people from all over the world for 47 years.
- It is a one-stop integrated healthcare provider that specialises particularly in Oncology, Cardiology, Neurology and Neurosurgery, Orthopaedics, and Paediatrics.
- Besides this, it has many medical and surgical departments like Gastroenterology, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Ophthalmology, General Surgery, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery, Radiology & Interventional Radiology, Urology, Fertility Services – IVF, and Cranio-Facial Surgery.
- It is supported by cutting-edge technologies like Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI), Computerised Tomography (CT) scan, PET-CT, Mammography, Fluoroscopy, Ultrasound, Image intensifier, Bone densitometry, Orthopantomography and other interventional procedures.
- It has the prestigious JCI accreditation along with a certification by the Malaysian Society for Quality in Health (MSQH). It is also a certified Baby-Friendly Hospital.
- The International Patient Centre (IPC) is available to assist international patients from admission to discharge along with airport transfers.
Pantai Hospital Penang
Pantai Hospital Penang is one of the many hospitals owned by the Pantai Group, a leading healthcare services provider in Malaysia.
The Hospital specialises in Neurology and Cardiology besides having excellent medical and patient care in departments like Oncology, ENT, Gastroenterology, General Surgery, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Ophthalmology, Orthopaedic Surgery, Paediatrics, Renal Medicines, Urology and others.
It has three Centres of Excellence namely, the Cancer Centre, Heart Centre, and Stroke Centre.
It is accredited by the Malaysian Society for Quality in Health (MSQH) that is under the Ministry of Health.
It is supported by cutting edge medical and surgical technologies like 160-Slice CT Scan, 64-Slice CT Scan, Bone Densitometer (DEXA), Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI), Mammography, Ultrasonography to mention a few.
The Hospital also has an International Patient Centre that will assist international patients from appointment to discharge along with complimentary chauffeured services to hotels or accommodations in Penang.
It also offers a choice of Health Screening Packages for both men and women.
Doctors for Vsd Closure Adult Surgery in Malaysia
Pediatric CardiologistConsultant, 26 years of experience
- Dr. Choo Kok Kuan is a knowledgeable and skilled Paediatric Cardiologist.
- He has been practising for the past 26 years.
- Dr. Choo Kok Kuan areas of specialization are Electrocardiography, Echocardiography, Holter monitoring, etc.
- His technical skills lie in treating pediatric congenital disorders with fetal echocardiogram usage.
- He completed his MBBS from the University of Malaya, Malaysia, in 1995 and became a member of the Royal College of Physicians, UK, in 2000.
- He has memberships of the Malaysian Paediatric Cardiac Society, National Heart Association of Malaysia, Malaysian Paediatric Association, and Malaysian Medical Association.
Pediatric CardiologistConsultant, 20 years of experience
- With 20+ years of experience, Dr. Ang Hak Lee is a knowledgeable Pediatric Cardiologist in Malaysia.
- He was awarded an Excellent Service Certificate from the University of Malaya – 2015.
- He treats Transthoracic echocardiography, Trans-esophageal echocardiography, Diagnostic cardiac catheterization, Percutaneous cardiac intervention and Vaccination.
- He is a member of the Malaysian Medical Council.
- Dr. Ang Hak Lee has completed an MD (1998) from the National University of Malaysia, Malaysia.
- He did a Master of Paediatrics (2006) from the University of Malaya, Malaysia.
- He is a Fellow of the Academy of Malaysia, the ASEAN Federation of Cardiology (FAsCC) and the National Heart Association of Malaysia (FNHAM).
- He did Fellowship (2011) in Paediatric Cardiology from the Ministry of Health, Malaysia.
- Dr. Ang Hak Lee is well-versed in Bahasa Malaysia, Cantonese, Mandarin, Hokkien and English.
Pediatric CardiologistConsultant, 25 years of experience
- Dr. Rosalie Yip Cheng Wan is an experienced Paediatric Cardiologist based in Malaysia with over 25 years of experience.
- She performs procedures like Electrocardiography (ECG) and Pediatric echocardiography.
- Dr. Rosalie Yip Cheng Wan has special expertise in Stress Echocardiography tests.
- She is a member of the Malaysian Paediatric Association and the Malaysian Medical Council.
- Dr. Rosalie Yip Cheng Wan has completed an MBBS (1992) from the University of Malaya, Malaysia.
- She has obtained MRCP (1996) from the Royal College of Physicians, UK.
- Dr. Rosalie Yip Cheng Wan is well-versed in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
Our services are FREE and by using our services your hospital bill does not increase!
Know Our Services
- Specialist option & Quote
- FREE Tele Consult
- Priority Admission
- In hospital assistance
- Post Procedure Followups
- Visa Assistance
- Airport Transfers
- Verified Hotels near hospitals
- Local Assistance
- Visa Extension
- Second Opinion
- Discounts from hospitals
Treatment videos related to Vsd Closure Adult Surgery
FAQ videos related to Vsd Closure Adult Surgery
More searches related to Vsd Closure Adult Surgery
Get assistance for your treatment from our experienced care team !
Help Us With Patient Details
What is the price of Vsd Closure Adult Surgery in other countries, compared to Malaysia?
Approximate price of Vsd Closure Adult Surgery in other countries compared to Malaysia is:
- Turkey, USD 8800 to USD 13200, approximately 12% higher than Malaysia
- Thailand, USD 10000 to USD 15000, approximately 28% higher than Malaysia
- Germany, USD 10400 to USD 15600, approximately 33% higher than Malaysia
- India, USD 3920 to USD 5880, approximately 50% lower than Malaysia