Vsd Closure Adult Surgery Cost In GermanyChat
What is Vsd Closure Adult Surgery?
Ventricular septal defect (VSD) surgery is a type of heart surgery. It's done to correct a hole between the left and right ventricles of the heart.
How is the Procedure Performed?
VSD Closure procedure involves closing a hole (ventricular septal defect or VSD) in the wall (septum) that separates the heart's left and right ventricles (pumping chambers). This hole causes the heart to work harder and pump more blood than normal.
Who is the Right Doctor for Vsd Closure Adult Surgery?
The right doctor to consult for VSD Closure surgery is a Cardiac Surgeon.
What is the Usual Success Rate for this Procedure?
The usual success rate varies between 68-72%.
Possible risks after VSD closure may include, bleeding, infection, blood clots, etc.
Cost related to Vsd Closure Adult Surgery in Germany
|Treatment name||Cost range|
|VSD Closure (Adult) Surgery||USD 11700 to USD 14300|
|Ventricular Septal Defect (VSD) Treatment||USD 11700 to USD 14300|
|Device Closure- ASD VSD||USD 22500 to USD 27500|
Vsd Closure Adult Surgery in Germany
Popular Cities in Germany for Vsd Closure Adult Surgery are:
Help Us With Patient Details
Top hospitals and doctors for Vsd Closure Adult Surgery in GermanyFilter
Showing 32 Hospitals and doctors for Vsd Closure Adult Surgery in Germany
Charite University Hospital
- The Charité University Hospital located in Berlin is one of Europe's most reputed and largest university hospitals affiliated with Humboldt University and Free University Berlin.
- Established in 1710, it is one of Germany's most research-intensive medical institutions, which was ranked by Focus as the best of over 1000 hospitals in Germany.
- In 2010, the clinic celebrated its 300th anniversary, and in 2019 and 2020, Newsweek ranked the Charité as the fifth-best hospital in the world and best in Europe.
- The hospitals has numerous Collaborative Research Centres (CRC) of the Deutsche Forschungsgmeinschaft.
- Charité treats more patients than any other university hospital in Germany with 692,920 outpatient cases and 152,693 inpatient cases in a year.
- From 2012 to 2020, more than half of all German Nobel Prize winners in Physiology or Medicine, including Emil von Behring, Robert Koch, and Paul Ehrlich have worked at the Charité.
- Several congressmen and diplomats have been treated at the Charité, including German Chancellor Angela Merkel, Yulia Tymoshenko from Ukraine, and, more recently, Russian opposition politician Alexei Navalny was treated here in August 2020.
Asklepios Hospital Barmbek, Hamburg
- Founded in 2005, Asklepios Hospital Barmbek is a part of the Asklepios medical group.
- The Asklepios group was founded in 1985 and is one of the largest networks of private clinics.
- All the hospitals of this group have in-house laboratories performing more than 18 million tests annually.
- The group is the first in Germany to be certified in accordance with the European Foundation for Quality Management (EFQM).
- The hospital offers state-of-the-art treatments to more than 80,000 national and international patients.
- It has been granted numerous certifications for its extremely advanced medical standards.
- The hospital has been recognized as one of the best clinics in the world in the field of medical tourism by Alliance for Quality of Medical Tourism.
- It has been awarded a CTQ quality certificate, which indicates impeccable medical services.
- This clinic is one of the renowned hospitals for the treatment of liver diseases.
- It is one of the few hospitals in the world to use bactericidal action of copper surfaces, including copper light switches and copper handles to create a “hospital free from germs”.
- According to the Medical Travel Quality Alliance Quality (MTQUA), the hospital ranks among the top ten hospitals in the world in the field of medical tourism.
Asklepios St. Georg Hospital
- Asklepios St. Georg Hospital is a multispeciality center located in Hamburg and is a part of the Asklepios Medical Group.
- The group which houses a network of 150 medical establishments in 14 federal districts of Germany making it one of the largest private hospital group in Germany with 26,500 beds combined.
- The hospital is certified by the International Organization for Standardization, Switzerland, and the Center for Transcatheter Aortic Valve Implantation, Germany.
- Furthermore, Asklepios St. Georg has earned 18 awards and certificates that prove the high quality of medical services available in the European Union.
- The Asklepios holds 732 beds and treats about half of all hospital patients in Hamburg (nearly 87,000 patients) annually and covers all medical specialties such as ophthalmology, cardiology, neuroradiology, vascular, dentistry, etc.
- The hospital is located in the center of Hamburg and due to its central location, the location appeals to people of any age and any culture. It is home to wonderful old buildings mixed with sidewalk cafes and shops.
- The Asklepios Hospital is one of the few in the world that utilizes the bactericidal action of copper surfaces to create a "hospital without germs environment".
Doctors for Vsd Closure Adult Surgery in Germany
Prof. Dr. med. Brigitte Stiller
Pediatric CardiologistDirector, 32 years of experience
- Prof. Dr. med. Brigitte Stiller is a pediatric cardiologist with 32+ years of experience.
- Her clinical expertise includes congenital heart defects, atrial septal defect (ASD), patent ductus arteriosus (PDS), ventricular septal defect (VSD), Pulmonary Stenosis (PS), Aortic Stenosis (AS) and Coarctation of Aorta (COA).
- She completed graduation from the University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf.
- Dr. Stiller did her training in general pediatrics at the University of Cologne, Cologne.
- She has been appointed as president of the German Society for Pediatric Cardiology (DGPK).
- She has many publications to her credit in journals and newspapers.
Prof. Dr. Med. Johannes Breuer
Pediatric CardiologistHOD, 27 years of experience
- Prof. Dr. Med. Johannes Breuer is a pediatric cardiologist with 27+ years of experience.
- His clinical interest includes 3D echocardiography, fetal echocardiography, aortic valves and blood vessels.
- He was awarded the sponsorship award of the German Heart Foundation and the Arthur-Schloßmann-Prize of the Saxon-Thuringian Society for Pediatrics for research into the treatment of pulmonary hypertension with nitric oxide inhalations.
- Dr. Breuer did graduation from the University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf followed by a doctorate.
- He did a research fellowship from The Rotary Foundation at the University of California Children's Hospital, San Diego.
- He is a member of the German Society of Pediatric Cardiology and the German Society for Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery.
Prof. Dr. med. Robert Cesnjevar
Pediatric Cardiac SurgeonHead of Department, 22 years of experience
- Prof. Dr. med. Robert Cesnjevar is a pediatric cardiac surgeon with 22+ years of experience.
- His forte includes correction of atrial septal defects, treatment of Tetralogy of Fallot, correction of double outlet right ventricle, Ross procedure, Fontan procedure and correction of the atrioventricular canal defect.
- He is a member of the German Society for Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery.
- Dr. Cesnjevar completed graduation from the University of Erlangen-Nuremberg, Germany.
- He has a comparable number of publications in the World Journal for Pediatric and Congenital Heart Surgery.
Our services are FREE and by using our services your hospital bill does not increase!
Know Our Services
- Specialist option & Quote
- FREE Tele Consult
- Priority Admission
- In hospital assistance
- Post Procedure Followups
- Visa Assistance
- Airport Transfers
- Verified Hotels near hospitals
- Local Assistance
- Visa Extension
- Second Opinion
- Discounts from hospitals
Treatment videos related to Vsd Closure Adult Surgery
FAQ videos related to Vsd Closure Adult Surgery
More searches related to Vsd Closure Adult Surgery
Get assistance for your treatment from our experienced care team !
Help Us With Patient Details
What is the price of Vsd Closure Adult Surgery in other countries, compared to Germany?
Approximate price of Vsd Closure Adult Surgery in other countries compared to Germany is:
- Turkey, USD 8800 to USD 13200, approximately 15% lower than Germany
- Thailand, USD 10000 to USD 15000, approximately 4% lower than Germany
- India, USD 3920 to USD 5880, approximately 62% lower than Germany
- Malaysia, USD 7840 to USD 11760, approximately 25% lower than Germany