Vasectomy Reversal Cost In United Arab EmiratesChat
What is Vasectomy Reversal?
Vasectomy reversal is surgery to undo a vasectomy(surgical procedure for male sterilization or permanent contraception)
How is the Procedure Performed?
Vasectomy reversal is more difficult than a vasectomy and is usually done using microsurgery, in which a surgeon uses a powerful surgical microscope to magnify the vas deferens as much as 40 times its size.Doctor will then reattach the vas deferens by sewing back together the severed ends of each tube that carries sperm. After surgery, doctor will cover the incisions with bandages. You'll put on tightfitting undergarments, such as an athletic supporter.
After a successful vasectomy reversal, sperm are again present in the semen, and you may be able to get your partner pregnant.
Help Us With Patient Details
Top hospitals and doctors for Vasectomy Reversal in United Arab EmiratesFilter
Showing 25 Hospitals and doctors for Vasectomy Reversal in United Arab Emirates
NMC Speciality Hospital, Al Nadah
- NMC Speciality Hospital, Al Nadah is part of NMC Healthcare which is the largest private healthcare company in the UAE and is one of the leading fertility service providers in the world.
- Being a multi-speciality hospital it aims to provide the best healthcare facility and services to the people of Dubai and the Northern Emirates.
- It has 52 specialities including Orthopaedic, Spine and Joint Surgery, Advance & Minimally Invasive Surgery, Ayurveda, Podiatry, Lactation Services, Speech Therapy etc.
- The Hospital has a well-equipped laboratory and state of the art equipment.
- The hospital serves as the referral centre of choice for smaller medical centres and clinics in Dubai and surrounding areas.
- The in-house pharmacy is open 24 hours every day of the week and Specialist doctors are available for consultation and treatment round-the-clock.
- NMC Healthcare has won several awards and recognitions such as Gold Stevie Award 2016, Superbrands 2016-2017, Sheikh Khalifa Excellence Award 2016-2017 to name a few.
- It has an International patients Centre that is a dedicated team of internationally trained and certified medical experts, assisted by trained nurses and paramedics who are known for their high-standard and quality care.
- It has tie-ups with international health insurances such as Allianz, Henner, Inter mutuelles Assistance, Deutsche Assistance etc.
- It is a member of Dubai Health Experience.
- It is accredited by JCI and the Asian Society of Hernia Surgery.
Al Zahra Hospital, Dubai
- Al Zahra Hospital, Dubai is one of the pioneering healthcare providers that serves both national and international patients with personalised and evidence-based medical care.
- It is a multispecialty hospital with JCI accreditations. It is also CAP Accredited.
- The physicians are highly-skilled with board certification and accreditation and from different parts of the globe.
- It provides a high standard medical and surgical treatment with state-of-the-art technologies to ensure patients receive world-class care and exceptional comfort.
- It is a choice of destination for people from the GCC, North and West Africa, China and some European countries for preventive, tertiary, and secondary healthcare needs.
- Some of its numerous achievements and awards include Service Olympian Awards, 2017 Stevie Silver Winner on International Business, 2018 Winner of Annual Health Magazine Awards.
- It is a member of the Dubai Health Experience.
- It has a partnership with insurance agencies like NOW Health International, NEXT Care, NAS, Mednet etc
Doctors for Vasectomy Reversal in United Arab Emirates
UrologistPrincipal Consultant, 40 years of experience
- Dr. Kherallah Al Hussaini is a renowned Urologist, based in Dubai with extensive 40+ years of experience.
- He has completed his graduation, followed by an M.D. from the Faculty of Medicine, Damascus University, Syria. Later, he did a fellowship of the Royal College of Physician & Surgeons (FRCS).
- Dr. Hussaini's areas of interest lie in endoscopic laser treatment to manage stones in the urinary tract, urethral strictures, prostatic disease. & bladder tumor. He also uses The Rezum Technique, electro resection as well as vaporization of the prostate. He has also successfully treated female urinary incontinence, endoscopically & using bladder slings like TOT & TVT procedures.
- To date, he has worked in some of the eminent institutes such as Al Razi Hospital, Syrian Military Hospital, Al Baraha Hospital, Al Zahra Hospital & Al-Zahra Medical Centre, both at Sharjah & Dubai.
- He is a member of the European Association of Urology, the Emirates Urological Society, the International Society of Sexual Medicine, the Arab School of Urology, & the Société Internationale d'Urologie.
UrologistConsultant, 29 years of experience
- Dr. Francesco Cappellano is a renowned Urologist practicing for more than 29 years.
- He holds expertise in General Urology, Pelvic Floor Care, Infertility, treating erectile dysfunctions, etc.
- After completing medical school from Naples University Federico II (Italy), he received his Italian Board of Urology (CCT) with honors from the Naples University Federico II.
- He is a fellow member of the European Board of Urology since 1998 and an Adjunct Professor of Urology at Verona University (Italy).
- He is a former HOD of Urology and Neurourology at Harley Street Medical Center and Nation Hospital Abu Dhabi, and Director of Harley Street Pelvic Care Centre.
- He has performed over 800 permanent implants of sacral roots and pudendal nerve implantable neural modulators.
- In 1998, he pioneered the posterior tibial nerve stimulation (PTNS) for chronic pain and anorectal dysfunctions in adult, pediatric, and transitional age.
- He has a key role in developing new techniques of peripheral pharmacological neuromodulation for chronic pelvic pain utilizing neurophysiology and peripheral nerve blocks.
- He is an expert in diagnosing and treating urinary and fecal incontinence, pelvic floor rehabilitation, chronic pelvic pain, and erectile dysfunctions related to neurological and non-neurological diseases.
- He is an active member of the ICS, MIPS, INUS, EAU, SIUD, AAU, and Corresponding Member of the American Urological Association.
- He has papers and publications in national and international journals.
UrologistPrincipal Consultant, 31 years of experience
- Dr. Fariborz Bagheri is a well-known name in the field of Urology with extensive 31+ years of experience.
- He has completed a vast number of specialized courses from colleges in the USA, Hungary, Austria, France, Germany, Spain, Italy, South Africa, the UK, Netherlands, and Sweden.
- Dr. Bagheri holds a Guinness World Record for removing the largest kidney stone and is a member of the European Association of Urology (EAU), American Urological Association (AUA), General Medical Council of UK (GMC), Société Internationale d'Urologie (SIU), Hungarian Association of Urology, Emirates Urological Society (EUS).
- He has received numerous awards such as the Humanity Award, Best urology scientific poster award in Hungarian Urology Congress, Best urology video presentation award in Hungarian Urology Congress, distinguished doctor award by the Dubai Health Authority.
- The Urologist is an expert at performing upper and lower urinary tract endoscopic procedures, treatment of female urinary incontinence, repair of pelvic organ prolapses, and urogynecological fistulas. He also treats a large number of conditions related to genitourinary tract infections, urinary tract stones, genitourinary tract trauma and injury or tumors, and congenital diseases.
Vasectomy Reversal Cost - Frequently Asked Questions
Our services are FREE and by using our services your hospital bill does not increase!
Testimonial of our patients treated by Urologist
Patients from 100+ countries have trusted Vaidam
Know Our Services
- Specialist option & Quote
- FREE Tele Consult
- Priority Admission
- In hospital assistance
- Post Procedure Followups
- Visa Assistance
- Airport Transfers
- Verified Hotels near hospitals
- Local Assistance
- Visa Extension
- Second Opinion
- Discounts from hospitals