Vasectomy Reversal Cost In GermanyChat
What is Vasectomy Reversal?
Vasectomy reversal is surgery to undo a vasectomy(surgical procedure for male sterilization or permanent contraception)
How is the Procedure Performed?
Vasectomy reversal is more difficult than a vasectomy and is usually done using microsurgery, in which a surgeon uses a powerful surgical microscope to magnify the vas deferens as much as 40 times its size.Doctor will then reattach the vas deferens by sewing back together the severed ends of each tube that carries sperm. After surgery, doctor will cover the incisions with bandages. You'll put on tightfitting undergarments, such as an athletic supporter.
After a successful vasectomy reversal, sperm are again present in the semen, and you may be able to get your partner pregnant.
Cost related to Vasectomy Reversal in Germany
|Treatment name||Cost range|
|Vasectomy Reversal||USD 1350 to USD 1650|
Vasectomy Reversal in Germany
Popular Cities in Germany for Vasectomy Reversal are:
Help Us With Patient Details
Top hospitals and doctors for Vasectomy Reversal in GermanyFilter
Showing 32 Hospitals and doctors for Vasectomy Reversal in Germany
Vivantes Hospital Group
- The Vivantes Hospital Group is one of the largest state-owned healthcare companies operating around 100 medical departments and institutions, rehabilitation centers, 40 centers of excellence, primary healthcare facilities, 12 nursing facilities, and other outpatient and inpatient healthcare facilities in Berlin, Germany
- The Vivantes Hospital Group was founded in 2001 and the company runs 10 hospitals with a total capacity of nearly 6,000 beds and more than 17,000 employees, 2,300 of which are physicians.
- The Hospitals treat nearly 2,35,622 inpatients and 3,22,503 outpatients per year.
- An exceptional foreign department was established to assist all queries of international patients.
- It is the biggest state-owned hospital group in Berlin providing hospital care for about a third of patients in the city seeking inpatient care.
- Vivantes Clinic August-Victoria received the status of "Baby-friendly hospital" and Vivantes Humboldt and Vivantes Friedrichshain clinics were awarded the UNICEF Quality Awards.
- The tumor center of Vivantes consists of three cancer centers in the north, south, and in the center of Berlin. All three cancer centers are certified by the German Society for Hematology and Oncology (DGHO).
- The Federation for Environmental Protection and Nature Conservation of Germany (Bund Berlin) awarded the Vivantes Neukolln clinic status "Energy Saving Hospital".
University Hospital Dusseldorf
- The University Hospital Düsseldorf is located in the south of Düsseldorf, Germany, and was established in the year 1907.
- The hospital comprises of 34 individual clinics and over 30 medical institutes and employs over 5,500 individuals.
- The hospital is equipped with an exclusive spectrum of modern diagnostics and high-tech equipment.
- The cardiac surgery department at the hospital is one of the best cardiac surgery centers in Germany and has treated more than 50,000 heart operations since 1938.
- The neurosurgical department operates more than 3,000 patients annually and nearly 15,000 outpatient in a year.
- In addition to medical assistance provided, the hospital also has a brilliant academic, which provides high-quality education to all medical aspirants.
- The rooms are designed with a modern aesthetic and offer single, double, and triple accommodation. They are also furnished with an automatically adjustable bed, wardrobes, a bedside table, a telephone, and many more facilities.
Doctors for Vasectomy Reversal in Germany
UrologistDirector, 29 years of experience
- Prof. Dr. Roland Schule is a celebrated Urologist in Germany and has an experience of 29+ years in the field.
- He completed his Habilitation from the University of Freiburg, Germany in 1997, Ph.D. Max-Planck-Institute Martinsried in 1988, and later obtained a Diploma in Biochemistry from the University of Tübingen, Germany in 1980.
- He also obtained the American Cancer Society California Division Senior Fellowship in 1991 and Long Term Postdoctoral Fellowship of the DFG in 1988.
- He has also received the ERC Senior Advanced Grant in the year 2013.
- Dr. Schule has expertise in various urological procedures such as Prostate Cancer, Gene Regulation, laparoscopic nephrectomy, pyeloplasty, ureteric reimplantation, etc.
- He has more than 125 scientific papers in his credit as a primary author and co-author published in various national and international peer-reviewed journals.
UrologistSenior Consultant, 26 years of experience
- Prof. Dr. Kurt Miller is a Urologist in Germany and has an experience of 26+ years in the field.
- He completed his doctorate at the University of Heidelberg in 1977 and started working as a Senior physician at the Urological University Clinic in Ulm. Later, he completed his Habilitation in urology at Ulm University in 1987.
- His focus is on oncological surgery, i.e., the surgical treatment of prostate, testicular, bladder, and kidney cancer - also in combination with drug tumor therapy.
- Dr. Miller and his urological clinic participate in numerous global clinical studies and he has even set up a large department for clinical studies for research purposes.
- He has more than 400 scientific papers under his credit as a primary author and co-author published in various national and international peer-reviewed journals.
UrologistDirector, 17 years of experience
- Prof. Dr. Thorsten Schlomm is a well-known Urologist with 17+ years in the field.
- He is a member of the German, European and American Society of Urology as well as the American Association for Cancer Research (AACR).
- He studied human medicine and a doctorate in Göttingen and Denver (USA), and later specialist training in urology at the University Hospitals of Göttingen and Hamburg.
- His expertise lies in prostate carcinoma: open surgical and robotic (DaVinci) radical prostatectomy with retention of the nerves, Renal, bladder, and testicular cancer.
- He has numerous scientific publications, book contributions, and research awards in the field of prostate cancer; and has also acted as a reviewer for national and international scientific journals.
Vasectomy Reversal Cost - Frequently Asked Questions
Our services are FREE and by using our services your hospital bill does not increase!
Testimonial of our patients treated by Urologist
Patients from 100+ countries have trusted Vaidam
Know Our Services
- Specialist option & Quote
- FREE Tele Consult
- Priority Admission
- In hospital assistance
- Post Procedure Followups
- Visa Assistance
- Airport Transfers
- Verified Hotels near hospitals
- Local Assistance
- Visa Extension
- Second Opinion
- Discounts from hospitals
Get assistance for your treatment from our experienced care team !
Help Us With Patient Details
What is the price of Vasectomy Reversal in other countries, compared to Germany?
Approximate price of Vasectomy Reversal in other countries compared to Germany is:
- India, USD 1200 to USD 1800, approximately 0% higher than Germany
- Turkey, USD 2400 to USD 3600, approximately 100% higher than Germany
- Thailand, USD 1600 to USD 2400, approximately 33% higher than Germany
- Israel, USD 5200 to USD 7800, approximately 333% higher than Germany
- Singapore, USD 5440 to USD 8160, approximately 353% higher than Germany
- Malaysia, USD 1600 to USD 2400, approximately 33% higher than Germany
- Malaysia, USD 2000 to USD 3000, approximately 67% higher than Germany