Varicose Veins Treatment Cost In United Arab EmiratesChat
What is Varicose Veins?
Varicose veins are swollen, twisted veins that lie just under the skin and usually occur in the legs. Varicose veins are a common condition caused by weak vein walls and valves. Varicose veins may form whenever blood pressure increases inside veins
How is the Procedure Performed?
Initial treatment includes exercising, elevating legs, and avoiding long periods of standing.Wearing compression stockings all day is often the first method to try before moving on to other treatments.Sclerotherapy in this procedure, your doctor injects small- and medium-sized varicose veins with a solution or foam that scars and closes those veins. In Catheter-assisted procedures using radiofrequency or laser energy, doctor inserts a catheter into an enlarged vein and heats the tip of the catheter using either radiofrequency or laser energy. As the catheter is pulled out, the heat destroys the vein. Last resort in advance case is Endoscopic vein surgery
Varicose veins that develop during pregnancy generally improve without medical treatment within three to 12 months after delivery.
Help Us With Patient Details
Top hospitals and doctors for Varicose Veins Treatment in United Arab EmiratesFilter
Showing 25 Hospitals and doctors for Varicose Veins Treatment in United Arab Emirates
Burjeel Medical City, Abu Dhabi
- Established in 2017, Burjeel Medical City is the largest tertiary care facility in the heart of Mohamed Bin Zayed City.
- Developed under VPS Healthcare, the hospital offers world-class healthcare facilities in Medical Oncology, Gynecology, Haematology, Palliative Care, Cardiology, Gastroenterology, Radiology, and other medical departments.
- The hospital’s main building comprises one basement floor, ground floor, four podiums, four towers with seven floors each, and a helipad for patient transport.
Burjeel Specialty Hospital, Sharjah
- Established in October 2019, Burjeel Specialty Hospital in Sharjah is the 23rd hospital developed under VPS healthcare.
- The 75-bedded hospital is the Joint Commission International (JCI) accredited hospital with 24*7 laboratory and emergency services and radiology department covering a wide range of radiology specialties.
- The hospital offers six centers of excellence that include women’s health, primary care surgery, neurosciences, bariatric surgery & weight loss, plastic, reconstructive, & cosmetic surgery, and cardiac sciences.
Doctors for Varicose Veins Treatment in United Arab Emirates
Cardiac SurgeonSenior Consultant, 22 years of experience
- Dr. Radwan Elhussein is an expert Cardio-Thoracic and Vascular Surgeon, having experience of more than 22 years.
- He has a special interest in performing procedures like Minimal invasive thoracic surgery, Surgery of chest – lungs – mediastinum VATS, Tumor/Ca lung surgery, Chest wall and trauma surgery, Mediastinal surgery and thymus surgery, Vascular and endovascular surgery, and Phlebology/venous surgery and sclerosing.
- Being an expert in Cardiac Surgery, he had also successfully treated Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis, Balloon Mitral Valvuloplasty, Radial Approach Angiography, Patent Ductus Artriosus Device Closure, Mitral/Heart Valve Replacement, Invasive Cardiac, Cardiac Pacing, Pediatric cardiac surgery, Aorta, etc.
- After completing his MBBS and MD from the University Aix Marseille, he also did MS from the French College.
- Dr. Radwan has numerous research papers to his credit. He has also attended conferences, seminars, and lectures where he got an opportunity to present his scientific works.
- He is proficient in speaking English, French, and Arabic.
Vascular SurgeonPrincipal Consultant, 30 years of experience
- Dr. Manar Chikh Trab is a Vascular Surgeon, based in Dubai with extensive 30+ years of experience.
- He is a European and German Board-certified Surgeon, with his areas of expertise being Aortobifemoral Bypass Surgery, Vascular Injuries, Varicose Veins, Arterio-venous fistula, Laser treatment of Spider Varicose veins, Sclero Therapy for Varicose veins, etc.
- He is a member of the German Vascular Society, European Endoscopic Surgeon Society, Gulf Vascular Surgeon Society, Arab Vascular Society, Syrian Association of Angiology & Vascular Surgery.
- The Surgeon has both national and international publications in accredited indexed journals.
- He is also actively invited to scientific sessions, Conferences, Meetings, Worldwide seminars to talk about Laser treatment of Spider Varicose veins.
Vascular SurgeonConsultant, 35 years of experience
- Dr. Mohammed Sheikh Sobeh is a well-trained Vascular Surgeon possessing more than 35 years of experience.
- He holds expertise in clinical diagnosis and medical treatment of all vascular conditions.
- He is the founder of Dr Mohammed Sheikh Sobeh’s Clinic in Dubai Healthcare City, Sobeh’s Vascular and Medical Centre in Dubai Healthcare City, and Sobeh Medical Centre in Muscat – Oman.
- He worked as a Vascular and Renal Transplant Surgeon at The Royal London and St. Bartholomew Hospital between 1998-2007.
Our services are FREE and by using our services your hospital bill does not increase!
Know Our Services
- Specialist option & Quote
- FREE Tele Consult
- Priority Admission
- In hospital assistance
- Post Procedure Followups
- Visa Assistance
- Airport Transfers
- Verified Hotels near hospitals
- Local Assistance
- Visa Extension
- Second Opinion
- Discounts from hospitals