Varicose Veins Treatment Cost In TurkeyChat
What is Varicose Veins?
Varicose veins are swollen, twisted veins that lie just under the skin and usually occur in the legs. Varicose veins are a common condition caused by weak vein walls and valves. Varicose veins may form whenever blood pressure increases inside veins
How is the Procedure Performed?
Initial treatment includes exercising, elevating legs, and avoiding long periods of standing.Wearing compression stockings all day is often the first method to try before moving on to other treatments.Sclerotherapy in this procedure, your doctor injects small- and medium-sized varicose veins with a solution or foam that scars and closes those veins. In Catheter-assisted procedures using radiofrequency or laser energy, doctor inserts a catheter into an enlarged vein and heats the tip of the catheter using either radiofrequency or laser energy. As the catheter is pulled out, the heat destroys the vein. Last resort in advance case is Endoscopic vein surgery
Varicose veins that develop during pregnancy generally improve without medical treatment within three to 12 months after delivery.
Cost related to Varicose Veins Treatment in Turkey
|Treatment name||Cost range|
|Varicose Veins Treatment||USD 450 to USD 550|
|Peripheral Angioplasty||USD 4500 to USD 5500|
|Balloon Angioplasty||USD 4050 to USD 4950|
|Varicose Vein Removal||USD 3600 to USD 4400|
Varicose Veins Treatment in Turkey
Popular Cities in 1 for Varicose Veins Treatment are:
Top hospitals and doctors for Varicose Veins Treatment in TurkeyFilter
Showing 17 Hospitals and doctors for Varicose Veins Treatment in Turkey
Based in Ümraniye, Istanbul, Hisar Hospital Intercontinental is amongst the largest private hospitals in Turkey. Founded in 2006, this hospital is spanned in an area of 35,000 square meters. It is accredited by the US Joint Commission International (JCI) which assures international standards for quality diagnosis and treatment.
The various facilities offered by the hospital include airport pickup, translation services, medical travel insurance, car hire, airport pickup, interpreter services, Rehabilitation, free WiFi, TV in the room, nursery or nanny services, pharmacy, laundry, Visa / Travel office, dry cleaning, hotel booking, flight booking, mobility accessible rooms, local tourism options and more.
Furthermore, if any patient is not able to travel to visit the hospital, then he can utilize ‘Online doctor consultation’ facility provided by the hospital. To provide with all the better facilities to international patients, the hospital accepts special dietary requests and provides local transportation booking.
As Istanbul is gearing to become one of the world’s preferred destinations for medical treatments; it has raised the choices amongst several hospitals and clinics. Hence, doctors and specialists have gathered to form Medical Park Group for successful medical outcomes with healthcare solutions. Patients from Middle East, Europe, Asia, North America entrust Medical Park doctors for their treatments.
Continuously serving patients with their healthcare services since 1993, irrespective of socioeconomic status, the hospitals boost the quality and quantity of services meeting higher service standards following the principle “healthcare for all”.
Medical Park Hospitals provides qualitative therapeutic and diagnostic services in all hospitals, with three accredited by Joint Commission International (JCI) with specialists, patient-oriented service approach using technological intelligence under one roof. The hospitals ensure to serve and heal patients for a ‘healthier’ Turkey.
Over 40 Languages Spoken!
Help desk section is setup at each of the complex to guide medical tourists and provide translation services in over 40 languages including English, Dutch, French, German, Russian, Spanish and more!
The Americal hospital, Turkey was founded in 1920 by a US Navy Admiral L. Bristol. The hospital was started as a non-profitable institution. Nearly 120,000 patients are treated every year in addition to 20,000 inpatients. More than 10,000 surgeries are conducted every year. The hospital specifically keeps in consideration the laws, regulations, and principles of professional ethics. It also gives prime importance to the patient’s privacy. All the medical and administrative systems are constantly examined to look for the scope of improvement and provide patient satisfaction. The hospital is accredited by:
- Joint Commission International 2002, 2005, 2009, 2012, 2015, July 2018
- ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System April 2018
- ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management System May 2018 (American Hospital is the “first” organization to receive the certificate among all public and private hospitals in Turkey.)
- ISO 27001 Information Security Management System May 2018
- Echocardiography Laboratory Accreditation by the European Association of Echocardiography (EAE) 2015
- Global Mobility Certificate by United Healthcare Global 2018
Doctors for Varicose Veins Treatment in Turkey
Obesity and Bariatric SurgeonAssociate Professor, 20 years of experience
- Dr. Tuğrul Demirel is a renowned Bariatric Specialist. He is associated with Medical Park Group, Istanbul.
- Dr. Tuğrul Demirel attained his medical education from Trakya University Medical Faculty Dept. Of General Surgery and M.D. from the University of Istanbul, Istanbul School of Medicine.
- Dr. Tuğrul Demirel is an expert in performing Revisional Bariatric Surgeries which is especially referred by R-Y Gastric Bypass and MGB patients for weight regain and biliary reflux respectively.
- Dr. Tuğrul Demirel’s expertise lies in Bariatric Surgery, Obesity Surgery, Diabetes Surgery, and Revision Surgery.
- Dr. Demirel has an acceptably wide experience on Duodenal Switch and De Meester Switch extending over 150 cases.
- Dr. Demirel has extensive experience in Type 2 Diabetes Surgery and performs Duodenoileal Interposition with the Diverted Sleeve Gastrectomy for over 6 years to date and performed over 200 Interposition surgeries.
- Dr. Demirel has been associated with several medical institutions in the past.
- Dr. Demirel has several papers and publications to his credit.
Vascular SurgeonConsultant, 27 years of experience
- Dr. Sami Gürkahraman is a cardiovascular surgeon with 27+ years of experience.
- He graduated from Dicle University, Diyarbakır in 1992 and completed his specialization in cardiovascular surgery Türkiye Medical Specialization Hospital, Turkey in 2002.
- His clinical interest includes Percutaneous transluminal coronary angioplasty, Stent placement, pacemakers and implantable cardioverter defibrillators (ICDs), Coronary artery bypass grafting (CABG), Heart valve repair or replacement, heart transplant, Carotid surgery and more.
- He has many publications in national and international journals.
General SurgeonProfessor, 23 years of experience
- Prof. Dr. Aziz Sumer is a reputed General Surgeon with an experience of more than 23+ years.
- He graduated from Akdeniz University Faculty of Medicine in 1997 and in 2005, he completed his specialization in Istanbul Haydarpaşa Numune Training and Research Hospital, 2nd General Surgery Clinic.
- He was trained in The Endocrine and Laparoscopic surgery in Austria, working in AKH Hospital under the supervision of Prof. Bruno Niederle M.D in Section of Endocrine Surgery, Division of General Surgery of Medical University of Vienna in 2005.
- In 2011, he participated in operating room performance with Professor Salvador Morales Conde in the studies of Advanced Laparoscopic Surgery and Morbid Obesity Surgery in Virgen del Rocio University in Spain.
- He has expertise in Overweight (Obesity), Type 2 Diabetes, Cancer, Gastric cancer, Colon cancer, Rectal Cancer, Pancreatic Cancer, Bile duct cancer, Breast Diseases, Breast cancer, Breast Cyst, Fibroadenoma, Reflux, Hiatal Hernia (Gastric Hernia), etc.
- Dr. Sumer has more than 100 articles in national and international journals, 5 book chapters and translations.
Our services are FREE and by using our services your hospital bill does not increase!
Know Our Services
- Specialist option & Quote
- FREE Tele Consult
- Priority Admission
- In hospital assistance
- Post Procedure Followups
- Visa Assistance
- Airport Transfers
- Verified Hotels near hospitals
- Local Assistance
- Visa Extension
- Second Opinion
- Discounts from hospitals