Varicose Veins Treatment Cost In IndiaChat
What is Varicose Veins?
Varicose veins are swollen, twisted veins that lie just under the skin and usually occur in the legs. Varicose veins are a common condition caused by weak vein walls and valves. Varicose veins may form whenever blood pressure increases inside veins
How is the Procedure Performed?
Initial treatment includes exercising, elevating legs, and avoiding long periods of standing.Wearing compression stockings all day is often the first method to try before moving on to other treatments.Sclerotherapy in this procedure, your doctor injects small- and medium-sized varicose veins with a solution or foam that scars and closes those veins. In Catheter-assisted procedures using radiofrequency or laser energy, doctor inserts a catheter into an enlarged vein and heats the tip of the catheter using either radiofrequency or laser energy. As the catheter is pulled out, the heat destroys the vein. Last resort in advance case is Endoscopic vein surgery
Varicose veins that develop during pregnancy generally improve without medical treatment within three to 12 months after delivery.
Cost related to Varicose Veins Treatment in India
|Treatment name||Cost range|
|Varicose Veins Treatment||Rs.84360 to Rs.112480|
|Peripheral Angioplasty||Rs.111000 to Rs.148000|
|Balloon Angioplasty||Rs.177600 to Rs.236800|
|PTE - Pulmonary Thromboendarterectomy||Rs.195360 to Rs.260480|
|Aortofemoral Bypass Surgery||Rs.222000 to Rs.296000|
Help Us With Patient Details
Top hospitals and doctors for Varicose Veins Treatment in IndiaFilter
Showing 126 Hospitals and doctors for Varicose Veins Treatment in India
Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi
- Established in 1996, Indraprastha Apollo Hospital is NABL and JCI accredited.
- Apollo Group offers 10,000 beds across 64 hospitals, more than 2,200 pharmacies, over 100 primary care & diagnostic clinics and 115 telemedicine units across 9 countries.
- Indraprastha Apollo Hospital has 52 specialties under one roof.
- Major specialities of the hospital include Anaesthesia, Cardiology, Cardiac Surgery, Cancer, Paediatrics, Critical Care, Emergency Care, Fetal Medicine, Gastroenterology and Hepatology, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Interventional Radiology, IVF, Liver and Kidney Transplant, Nuclear Medicine, Nephrology, Neurosciences, Ophthalmology, Orthopaedics, Otolaryngology (ENT), Paediatrics, Pediatric Surgery, Psychiatry and Clinical Psychology, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery, Respiratory & Sleep Medicine, Rheumatology, Spine Surgery, Urology and Andrology and Vascular and Endovascular Surgery.
- First hospital in India to perform a Paediatric Liver Transplant in 1998.
- The hospital ranked first in Neurosciences, Renal Sciences, Oncology, Paediatrics, Gynaecology and Obstetrics & Emergency in The Times Of India Healthcare Survey 2016.
- It has also ranked the 6th Best Private Hospital in India for Cardiology by The WEEK in the Best Hospital Survey 2013 conducted by A C Nielsen.
- Awarded a Special Commendation for the Golden Peacock Environment Management Award by a jury chaired by Justice P. N. Bhagwati and Former Chief Justice of India for the hospital's environmental practices.
Apollo Hospitals, Greams Road, Chennai
- Established in 1983, one of the best hospitals for heart care in India.
- First Indian hospital to introduce techniques in coronary angioplasty, stereotactic radiotherapy and radio-surgery (for brain tumours).
- Major specialties includes Heart, Cancer, Bones, Joints & Spine, Organ Transplants, Neurology, Gastro & Colorectal, Bariatric Surgery, Gynaecology & Infertility and Ophthalmology.
- First Indian hospital to be awarded the IS0 9001 and ISO 14001 certifications.
- First hospital in South India to be accredited by the Joint Commission International USA and subsequently reaccredited 4 times.
- Declared as the 'Centre of Excellence' by the Government of India.
- Voted several times as the "Best Private Sector Hospital in India" by The Week magazine.
- Bagged the top 2 positions in the All India Multispecialty Hospital Survey 2016 conducted by Times Health.
- NABH and JCI Accredited
Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital, Mumbai
- Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital, one of the most modern and state-of-the-art multi-specialty tertiary care hospitals, was launched in 2008 by Reliance Group.
- The Hospital is accredited by the Joint Commission International (JCI) and the National Accreditation Board for Hospitals & Healthcare Providers (NABH) , College of American Pathology (CAP) Accreditation, USA, National Accreditation Board for Testing and Calibration Laboratories (NABL) Accreditation, India
- Kokilaben is the only hospital in Mumbai with Full Time Specialist System (FTSS) ensuring easy availability and access to dedicated specialists exclusively attached to Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital.
- Hospital uses Protocol and Care Pathway based treatment models to ensure the best outcomes for patients.
- Kokilaben Hospital offers state-of-the-art, non-invasive treatment for a wide range of cancers and other potentially debilitating conditions, without harming nearby healthy tissue and without involving the traditional surgical procedure.
- They are the first in India to have a 3-room Intra-operative MRI Suite (IMRIS), a diagnostic and imaging solution where the patient is never moved.
- Novalis TX at Kokilaben Hospital is among the world's first whole radiosurgery systems for indications in the brain, liver, pancreas, prostate and lung.
- Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital has set up 18 sophisticated cancer care centres.
- Over 6300 complex cancer surgeries have been performed with excellent outcomes.
- It is the only hospital India to perform the fastest 1000 Robotic Surgeries within 48 months of Launch.
- Kokilaben Hospital has been awarded the smartest hospital building in India by Honeywell and the Times of India for its use of power consumption control, use of natural resources, worker safety, personal protection, indoor environment quality and control energy-efficient appliances and fixtures, uninterrupted power supply, fire detection and notification, as well as surveillance and intrusion.
- In a all India survey undertaken by The Times of India, Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital has been ranked no. 1 in western India for Dermatology, Diabetology, Plastic/ Cosmetic Surgery and Trichology.
- Hospital is visited by renowned doctors like Dr Tanu Singhal, Dr Jawahar Mansukhani and Dr Chaitali Ghandhi etc.
Doctors for Varicose Veins Treatment in India
Obesity and Bariatric SurgeonSenior Consultant, 34 years of experience
- At present he is one of the world’s youngest surgeons with an experience of over 7000 laparoscopic operations. (Surgical experience of 34 years and Laparoscopic experience for 24 years)
- Done the world’s first Laparoscopic operation of Gall Bladder fistula with the large intestine which too is recognized over the world in eminent medical journals.
- Done the world’s first Thoracoscopic removal of the Hydatid cyst of the lungs.
- Worked on the other complex and advanced laparoscopic operations for various abdominal and chest problems.
- Conducted one of the first series in the world in 1994, showing the feasibility and safety of doing Laparoscopic gall bladder surgery and sending home on the same day.
- One of the very few Indians who have had the honor to be a tutor in Laparoscopic Surgery in the courses conducted at The Royal College of Surgeons, London. Presently he is a tutor in Surgery for the Royal College of Surgeons of UK and also an examiner for MRCS conducted by the Royal College.
- One of the few surgeons doing ETS for Hyperhidrosis
- His specialties are Robotic and Laparoscopic Gastric bypass and Laparoscopic Gastric banding for Morbid Obesity ( Pioneer of robotic single anastomosis gastric bypass surgery in the world, has presented this at European, British and American forums )
Cost of consultation for Varicose Veins Treatment with Dr. Arun Prasad starts from INR 1500.
Obesity and Bariatric SurgeonDirector, 33 years of experience
- Dr A.K. Kriplani is one of the most respected surgeon in the field of laparoscopic and gastrointestinal surgery in India .
- With an experience of over 33 years, he is among the first few surgeons to introduce laparoscopic surgery in India & also advancing it to the next levels.
- He was the first one to perform laparoscopic adrenalectomy, laparoscopic splenectomy and laparoscopic live donor nephrectomy for renal transplant in India.
- He has been awarded with many International awards and honour’s including the prestigious Dr S.R. Joglekar Award and Dr N. Sethuraman Oration.
- He has trained hundreds of surgeons in laparoscopic surgery from India and adjoining countries like Nepal, Afghanistan, Pakistan, etc.
- Dr Kriplani completed his MBBS & MS from the Ravi Shankar University in Raipur, Madhya Pradesh
- Dr Kriplani has been invited nationally and internationally for delivering guest lectures and demonstration of live laparoscopic surgeries.
- He can be followed at LinkedIn https://in.linkedin.com/in/drakkriplani
Cost of consultation for Varicose Veins Treatment with Dr. Ajay Kumar Kriplani starts from INR 1000.
Vascular SurgeonConsultant, 27 years of experience
- Dr Navin Chobdar is a well-known Vascular Surgeon having more than 27 years.
- He holds extensive experience in treating diseases affecting blood vessels like an aneurysm, varicose vein, deep vein thrombosis, complex dialysis excess & also corrective diabetic foot surgeries for the prevention of ulcerations in the foot in New Delhi.
- After completing graduate studies in 1994, he pursued Diploma in Anesthesiology from the University Of Bombay in 1996 followed by a DNB in General Surgery from the National Board Of Examination in 2002.
- In 2014, he completed DNB in Peripheral Vascular Surgery from Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi.
- He has been honored with First Prize at VSI for Robotic Aorta Surgery in 2013.
- He is an active member of the Vascular Society of India and the Indian Association of Gastrointestinal Endo-Surgeons (IAGES).
How much does Varicose Veins cost in different cities in India?
The price for Varicose Veins in different cities in India is approximately in the range of:
- New Delhi: Rs.71284 to Rs.111496
- Gurgaon: Rs.73112 to Rs.109668
- Noida: Rs.68543 to Rs.114238
- Chennai: Rs.73112 to Rs.105099
- Mumbai: Rs.74940 to Rs.111496
- Bangalore: Rs.71284 to Rs.107840
- Kolkata: Rs.68543 to Rs.103271
- Jaipur: Rs.63973 to Rs.102357
- Mohali: Rs.65801 to Rs.155363
- Ahmedabad: Rs.61231 to Rs.101443
- Hyderabad: Rs.70370 to Rs.106926
Our services are FREE and by using our services your hospital bill does not increase!
Know Our Services
- Specialist option & Quote
- FREE Tele Consult
- Priority Admission
- In hospital assistance
- Post Procedure Followups
- Visa Assistance
- Airport Transfers
- Verified Hotels near hospitals
- Local Assistance
- Visa Extension
- Second Opinion
- Discounts from hospitals
More searches related to Varicose Veins Treatment
Get assistance for your treatment from our experienced care team !
Help Us With Patient Details
What is the price of Varicose Veins in other countries, compared to India?
Approximate price of Varicose Veins in other countries compared to India is:
- Germany, USD 800 to USD 1200, approximately 47% lower than India
- Malaysia, USD 2800 to USD 4200, approximately 84% higher than India
- Malaysia, USD 3040 to USD 4560, approximately 100% higher than India