Varicose Veins Treatment Cost In GermanyChat
What is Varicose Veins?
Varicose veins are swollen, twisted veins that lie just under the skin and usually occur in the legs. Varicose veins are a common condition caused by weak vein walls and valves. Varicose veins may form whenever blood pressure increases inside veins
How is the Procedure Performed?
Initial treatment includes exercising, elevating legs, and avoiding long periods of standing.Wearing compression stockings all day is often the first method to try before moving on to other treatments.Sclerotherapy in this procedure, your doctor injects small- and medium-sized varicose veins with a solution or foam that scars and closes those veins. In Catheter-assisted procedures using radiofrequency or laser energy, doctor inserts a catheter into an enlarged vein and heats the tip of the catheter using either radiofrequency or laser energy. As the catheter is pulled out, the heat destroys the vein. Last resort in advance case is Endoscopic vein surgery
Varicose veins that develop during pregnancy generally improve without medical treatment within three to 12 months after delivery.
Cost related to Varicose Veins Treatment in Germany
|Treatment name||Cost range|
|Varicose Veins Treatment||USD 900 to USD 1100|
|Balloon Angioplasty||USD 3780 to USD 4620|
Varicose Veins Treatment in Germany
Popular Cities in Germany for Varicose Veins Treatment are:
Help Us With Patient Details
Top hospitals and doctors for Varicose Veins Treatment in GermanyFilter
Showing 32 Hospitals and doctors for Varicose Veins Treatment in Germany
Vivantes Hospital Group
- The Vivantes Hospital Group is one of the largest state-owned healthcare companies operating around 100 medical departments and institutions, rehabilitation centers, 40 centers of excellence, primary healthcare facilities, 12 nursing facilities, and other outpatient and inpatient healthcare facilities in Berlin, Germany
- The Vivantes Hospital Group was founded in 2001 and the company runs 10 hospitals with a total capacity of nearly 6,000 beds and more than 17,000 employees, 2,300 of which are physicians.
- The Hospitals treat nearly 2,35,622 inpatients and 3,22,503 outpatients per year.
- An exceptional foreign department was established to assist all queries of international patients.
- It is the biggest state-owned hospital group in Berlin providing hospital care for about a third of patients in the city seeking inpatient care.
- Vivantes Clinic August-Victoria received the status of "Baby-friendly hospital" and Vivantes Humboldt and Vivantes Friedrichshain clinics were awarded the UNICEF Quality Awards.
- The tumor center of Vivantes consists of three cancer centers in the north, south, and in the center of Berlin. All three cancer centers are certified by the German Society for Hematology and Oncology (DGHO).
- The Federation for Environmental Protection and Nature Conservation of Germany (Bund Berlin) awarded the Vivantes Neukolln clinic status "Energy Saving Hospital".
St. Martinus Hospital, Dusseldorf
- St. Martinus Hospital in Düsseldorf has a capacity of 209 beds and around 8,441 medical cases are treated in the specialized departments every year.
- The hospital was established in 1893 and has accreditation of ISO 9001 as it maintained the quality standards of the highest medical order.
- The high level of medical competence offered at the hospital is continually claimed by the various certifications and awards granted by the German authorities.
- The hospital includes various specialized departments such as general surgery, internal medicine, geriatrics, ophthalmology, anesthesia & intensive care medicine, trauma surgery, obesity & bariatric, diabetes, etc.
- The modern devices in the radiology department offer modern Big Bore CT with an 85-centimeter opening, a 1.5 Tesla magnetic resonance tomograph (MRT) with an opening of 70 centimeters, and a digital X-ray system.
- The hospital also provides personal assistance and translator services that deals with patients in their local language and help them throughout the process.
Doctors for Varicose Veins Treatment in Germany
Vascular SurgeonHead of Department, 34 years of experience
- Prof. Dr. med. Werner Lang is a vascular surgeon with 34+ years of experience.
- His clinical interest includes carotid artery stenosis, aneurysms, peripheral arterial occlusive disease, angioplasty and bypass surgery.
- He completed graduation and post-graduation from Friedrich Alexander University Erlangen-Nuremberg, Germany.
- Dr. Lang is a member of the Hungarian Society for Vascular Surgery, the European Society of Vascular Surgery, the Society of Vascular Surgery, the Vascular and Endovascular Surgery Society, the Austrian Society for Vascular Surgery and the German Society of Ultrasound in Medicine.
- He did a fellowship from the European Board of Vascular Surgery.
- He has over 110 publications under his name in journals of international repute.
Vascular SurgeonHead of Department, 31 years of experience
- Dr. Jörg Graefe is a vascular surgeon with 31+ years of experience.
- His clinical expertise includes treatment for Aortic valve disease, Carotid artery disease, Peripheral artery disease (PAD), Varicocele, Varicose veins and Vertebral artery disease.
- After completing graduation, he did post-graduation from esteemed university of Germany.
- He is a member of several medical organizations.
- Dr. Graefe has many publications under his name in peer-reviewed journals.
- He has received many awards and accolades for his contributions to the medical field.
Prof. Dr. med. Christian Reeps
Vascular SurgeonConsultant, 29 years of experience
- Prof. Dr. med. Christian Reeps is a vascular surgeon with 29+ years of experience.
- His scientific focus includes Biomechanics and mechanobiology of the aortic aneurysm, aortic imaging and vascular biology of the aortic aneurysm.
- He is a member of the German Society for Vascular Surgery and Vascular Medicine (DGG), German Society for Surgery (DGCH), European Society for Vascular Surgery (ESVS), Vascular International Foundation and Association of German Surgeons (BDC).
- He completed graduation from Ludwig-Maximilian University in Munich and PhD from Ulm University, Germany.
- Dr. Reeps completed an internship at the Clinic for Vascular and Thoracic Surgery at the Central Hospital Augsburg.
- He won several awards, including:
- Science Award of the German Society for Vascular Surgery and Vascular Medicine, 2013
- Aortic Prize German Society for Vascular Surgery and Vascular Medicine, 2009
Our services are FREE and by using our services your hospital bill does not increase!
Know Our Services
- Specialist option & Quote
- FREE Tele Consult
- Priority Admission
- In hospital assistance
- Post Procedure Followups
- Visa Assistance
- Airport Transfers
- Verified Hotels near hospitals
- Local Assistance
- Visa Extension
- Second Opinion
- Discounts from hospitals
More searches related to Varicose Veins Treatment
Get assistance for your treatment from our experienced care team !
Help Us With Patient Details
What is the price of Varicose Veins in other countries, compared to Germany?
Approximate price of Varicose Veins in other countries compared to Germany is:
- India, USD 1520 to USD 2280, approximately 90% higher than Germany
- Malaysia, USD 2800 to USD 4200, approximately 250% higher than Germany
- Malaysia, USD 3040 to USD 4560, approximately 280% higher than Germany