Turp Cost In United Arab EmiratesChat
Are you planning Turp in United Arab Emirates?
You are at the right place
Case manager will help you with budget friendly treatment plan, online consult with doctor, visa, airport transfers, hotel bookings, interpreters…and more.
Help Us With Patient Details
Images Related To Turp
What is Transurethral Resection in the Prostate (TURP)?
Before and after image of TURP treatment.
Causes for TURP surgery.
Treatment for TURP.
The treatment procedure for TURP.
Top hospitals and doctors for Turp in United Arab EmiratesFilter
Showing 25 Hospitals and doctors for Turp in United Arab Emirates
Medeor Hospital 24x7, Dubai
- Medeor 24x7 is a multispeciality hospital based in Dubai, providing the highest level of medical excellence, it was established in 2007, by Dr. Shamsheer Vayalil and is accredited by JCL(Joint Commission International).
- The hospital deals with different specialties such as cardiology, Mother & Child Care, Urology, Gastroenterology, Laparoscopic surgeries, etc. The team comprises skilled general and specialty medical practitioners, nurses, technologists along with personnel having extensive experience.
- Medeor is well equipped with diagnostic and imaging facilities such as the 1.5 tesla MRI, high end 160 CT Scan, and dual detector X-ray in order to meet the ever-changing needs of the patients.
- The hospital's urology department is well known for its In-depth investigations in the case of renal stones and urinary reconstructive techniques. It also offers Endoscopic treatment of kidney, Ureter and Bladder stones, and Extracorporeal shock-Wave Lithotripsy (ESWL) for Urinary stone.
Zulekha Hospital, Dubai
- Zulekha Hospital, Dubai is a multi-speciality hospital set up in 2004, by the Zulekha Healthcare Group.
- The hospital is a leading centre for inpatient and outpatient treatments in Dubai and has received many awards and honours for delivering excellent healthcare services, for excellence in business and the best sustainable hospital in the UAE among others.
- Zulekha Hospital, Dubai has +30 departments right from the basic, emergency and labour services, to advanced specialities such as, neurosurgery and oncology among others.
- With a rich legacy of delivering excellent healthcare for over 50 years, Zulekha Hospital, Dubai is in tune with the times and offers telemedicine option, online translation services, flight booking and airport pick-and-drop.
- As regards infrastructure, the healthcare facility has a capacity of +140 beds and advanced diagnostic centres, advanced radiology and laboratory services, state-of-the-art modular OTs, a cardiac catheterisation lab and a dialysis unit.
- The medical team of surgeons, doctors and the medical staff at Zulekha Hospital, Dubai are highly trained and offer compassionate care. The +30 medical professionals offer treatments for a wide spectrum of specialities, some of which are cardiology, gastroenterology, neurosurgery, plastic surgery, orthopedics, ophthalmology, reproductive medicine and nephrology among several other specialities.
- At Zulekha Hospital, Dubai one can opt for health, maternity, vaccination and plastic surgery packages.
- The hospital also offers Home Care Services, whereby one can call for a doctor, nurse, tests and diagnostics at home. The service also includes medication management at home, Covid-19 testing, medical equipment at home, vaccinations, psychology and speech therapy at home.
- The hospital premises are huge, well-done and clean. The patient wards are decent and comfortable.
King's College Hospital, Dubai
- King's College Hospital is a world-famous teaching hospital having a history of 175 years of medical experience that originated in London. Partnership of King's College Hospital, London with UAE started when the late, His Highness Sheikh Zayed Bin Sultan Al Nahyan, former President of the UAE's donation helped establish King’s liver research centre which has now become one of the top three liver specialist centres in the world.
- King's College Hospital, Dubai was established to locally provide world-class healthcare facilities like consultations, diagnostics, treatments and recovery support with the finest and highly skilled medical professionals. It basically made available the best of British healthcare standard and expertise combined with exceptional patient care in UAE.
- It offers multispeciality healthcare services to the whole family, be it complex or simple with the same level of quality healthcare services at King's College Hospital, London, a trusted and well-known hospital in UK.
- It was the first hospital to have the EOS Imaging machine which that helps diagnosis and follow-up of Orthopaedic patients and more importantly for the follow-up of children with spinal deformities.
- Prioritising patient care, the Hospital has state-of-the-art technologies and equipment to diagnose patients and plan personalised treatments according to the patient's medical history and its rich experience of evidence-based best medical practices.
- It avoids over-prescriptions and unnecessary treatments.
- It has a JCI accreditation reflecting its high standard of quality care.
- It is a member of the Dubai Health Experience.
- It works with several insurance agencies such as Whealth International, MetLife, Iris, Almadallah etc.
Doctors for Turp in United Arab Emirates
UrologistSenior Consultant, 20 years of experience
- An experienced Urologist with more than 20 years of expertise, Dr Jaspreet Singh Sandhu.
- He treats Stress Incontinence in Women, Laser Prostatectomy, Minimally Invasive Urology i.e., Endourology / Laparoscopic Urology, Renal Transplantation, Uro Oncology, Urodynamics, and Infertility.
- He is a member of the Emirates Urological Society and the Emirates Medical Association.
- Dr Jaspreet Singh Sandhu graduated from Armed Forces Medical College, Pune, India with an MBBS and MS.
- He obtained his MCh from PGIMER, Chandigarh, India.
- He holds multiple fellowships in minimally invasive surgery and Urology, from India and abroad.
UrologistConsultant, 15 years of experience
- Dr Jayanth Agrahara Sundaresh is a leading Urologist with more than 15 years of experience.
- His key area of interests are Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy, Ureteroscopic Stone Surgery, Transurethral Resection of Prostate, Reconstructive Urology: Urethroplasty, Pyeloplasty, Andrology and Neurourology, managing critical and emergency operations.
- He is a member of the National Academy of Medical Sciences and the Emirates Medical Association.
- Dr Jayanth Agrahara Sundaresh graduated from Mysore Karnataka, India with an MBBS (2000) and MS (2005).
- He obtained his MRCS from Edinburgh, UK in 2006.
- He acquired MCh (2008) from Mumbai University, India.
UrologistConsultant, 15 years of experience
- Dr Manish Bhansali has been a skilful Urologist for more than 15 years.
- His interest lies in Endoscopic, Stone surgery, Prostate surgery, Reconstructive surgery, Andrology, Female urology and managing Urological emergencies.
- He is a member of the Urological Society of India and the Emirates Medical Association.
- Dr Manish Bhansali graduated from MGM Medical College, Indore, India with an MBBS (2000).
- He obtained his MS from NSCB Medical College, Jabalpur, India.
- He acquired DNB from Institute of Urology, Pune, India
Before Turp - Most Frequently Asked Questions
TURP is Transurethral resection of the prostate. It is used to treat urinary problems that are caused by an enlarged prostate. It is generally considered for men.
In this surgery, an instrument called a resectoscope is inserted through the tip of your penis and into the tube that carries urine from your bladder. With the help of a resectoscope, the doctor sees and cuts away excess prostate tissue that's blocking urine flow.
Yes, TURP is major surgery with serious risks and potential complications. If your condition is severe, then only you have to go for the surgery. Otherwise, you may have less invasive treatment options.
You must not eat, drink, or smoke for 6 hours before surgery to prepare for the anesthesia. If you are taking any specific medication, discuss it with your doctor.
Before your surgery, you have to empty your bowels with an enema or laxative. Your doctor will guide you on how to do this.
During the Turp - Most Frequently Asked Questions
The TURP procedure takes about 60 to 90 minutes to perform, depending on how much of your prostate needs to be removed.
Your doctor will give either general anesthesia, which means you will be unconscious or spinal anesthesia, which means you will be conscious during the procedure. To prevent infection, your doctor might also give you a dose of antibiotics.
The complications with a TURP surgery include:
Temporary loss of bladder control
Urinary tract infections
Narrowing of the urethra
You will not feel any severe pain, but there may be some discomfort and bladder spasms from the catheter.
If you will have a spinal anesthetic, it means you'll be awake during the procedure but won't be able to feel anything below your waist.
After Turp - Most Frequently Asked Questions
You have to stay in the hospital for one or two days after the surgery.
You should avoid having foods that cause gas, such as beans, broccoli, cauliflower, onions, and cabbage. For the first few days after the surgery, you should eat light foods.
No, you should avoid doing any strenuous activity or heavy lifting for at least a month after your surgery.
No, you can not. You should avoid driving until your catheter is removed or you are no longer taking prescribed pain medicines.
Usually, it is safe to return to your daily routine 1 to 2 weeks after TURP procedures and to strenuous activities after 1 to 2 months.
Our services are FREE and by using our services your hospital bill does not increase!
Know Our Services
- Specialist option & Quote
- FREE Tele Consult
- Priority Admission
- In hospital assistance
- Post Procedure Followups
- Visa Assistance
- Airport Transfers
- Verified Hotels near hospitals
- Local Assistance
- Visa Extension
- Second Opinion
- Discounts from hospitals