Tummy Tuck Cost In United Arab EmiratesChat
Popular Cities in United-arab-emirates for Tummy Tuck are
Are you planning Tummy Tuck in United Arab Emirates?
You are at the right place
Case manager will help you with budget friendly treatment plan, online consult with doctor, visa, airport transfers, hotel bookings, interpreters…and more.
Highly rated. Serviced 25,000+ patients from 100+ countries.
Help Us With Patient Details
Popular Cities in United-arab-emirates for Tummy Tuck are
Images Related To Tummy Tuck
What is Abdominoplasty?
Before and after image of Abdominoplasty.
Types of Abdominoplasty.
Types of Tummy Tuck incisions.
Procedure in Abdominoplasty.
Benefits of Abdominoplasty.
Showing 22 Hospitals and doctors for Tummy Tuck in United Arab EmiratesFilter
- 200 Number of beds
- Founded in 2007, LifeCare is a multispeciality hospital based in Abu Dhabi providing the highest level of medical excellence, it was established by Dr. Shamsheer Vayalil and is accredited by JCL(Joint Commission International).
- The hospital deals with different specialties such as cardiology, neurology, ENT, Pulmonology, Gastroe... Read More
- 350 Number of beds
- Fakeeh University Hospital is a multi-speciality hospital launched in 2018 by the Fakeeh Care Group, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.
- The hospital is a leading choice when it comes to primary, secondary and tertiary healthcare for patients that offers treatments across +20 specialities.
- Fakeeh University Hospital is... Read More
- Number of beds
- NMC Speciality Hospital, Abu Dhabi is a multi-speciality hospital providing the best and quality healthcare services to people in Abu Dhabi and its surrounding areas.
- It is part of NMC Healthcare which is the largest private healthcare company in the UAE and world-famous as a leading fertility service providers.
- With more... Read More
Frequently asked questions about Tummy Tuck in United Arab Emirates
Related to Cost
1. What is the cost of tests for a tummy tuck?
For a tummy tuck, the package includes the cost of the tests such as blood chemistry, blood and urine analysis, pregnancy test (if applicable), liver function, blood type, hepatitis, and HIV tests.
2. Is the medicine cost included in the package?
Medicines taken for recovery at home are not covered in the package price, but the medicines consumed in the time frame that the patient is at the hospital are covered in the package.
3. Is there any post-treatment expense after getting a tummy tuck?
Over-the-counter medicines prescribed by your doctor if you experience pain and swelling are a part of your post-treatment expense. However, the pain is normal and decreases with time and proper care.
4. What’s the stay duration for the surgery and the cost?
The hospital stay for a tummy tuck is 1 day in most cases. You can recover outside the hospital for 2 to 3 weeks and follow up with the doctor to remove stitches and do a general checkup after the surgery.
5. Does Insurance cover tummy tuck?
As per the norm, cosmetic surgeries such as Tummy tucks are not covered under health insurance. But you can check with your provider for a suitable plan.
6. Are there cheaper options for tummy tucks?
Alternatives for a tummy tuck include liposuction, Emsculpt, CoolSculpting, etc., which can help you achieve identical benefits but at a comparatively affordable cost and with lesser downtime or scarring.
1. Who is the perfect candidate for abdominoplasty or tummy tuck?
Perfect candidate for tummy tuck or abdominoplasty are :Patient who is in good health and should not have any active diseases or serious pre-existing medical conditions, having realistic expectations from the outcome of the surgery and patient must be mentally & emotionally stable.
2. At what age should abdominoplasty be performed?
There is no "normal" age or time in one's life undergo an abdominoplasty but it is most often done after a woman has given birth and does not plan to have more children or after someone has lost all the weight he or she intends to lose.
3. How much waist can be reduced from this procedure?
Expect to lose 1-2 inches from the waist size comfortably.
4. Can my fat grow again after this procedure?
During body contouring procedures like a tummy tuck, fat cells are eliminated from the body and thus cannot return.
5. Will there be any scar after the procedure?
Like any surgical procedure, a tummy tuck does leave a scar along the incision line but there's a lot to know about how the incision is made, how it heals and what patients can do to minimize the scar's appearance.
6. What are Precautions to take before surgery?
Stop smoking, Avoid certain medications, Maintain a stable weight, Take medication to prevent complications and arrange for help during recovery.
7. What is Tummy tuck?
Tummy tuck is the surgical procedure which is being used for removing those extra, loose and hanging skin from the tummy region.
8. What does tummy tuck do?
Tummy tuck is used for removing those loose and extra skin and fat present in the tummy region and it tightens the weak muscle. It also improves the stretch marks and the extra skin present in the lower abdomen and below the belly button.
9. Who can go for tummy tuck?
You can go for tummy tuck if you have loose and extra skin and fat, but you are not happy with the shape of your abdomen region. If you have got loose skin because of genetics, pregnancy, weight loss, aging process or any previous process then tummy tuck will resolve it.
10. How painful is a tummy tuck?
There is mild to moderate pain after tummy tuck, in some cases pain or loss of sensation can be seen for months or even years after the procedure.
11. Does a tummy tuck lift your pubic area?
Tummy tuck doesn’t always include the pubic region because it focuses on contouring the belly region and the tightening the skin and muscles in the middle section of your abdomen. If you need to tighten your pubic region then you should consult with your surgeon about it.
1. What is the duration of tummy tuck surgery ?
2. How long does a tummy tuck take?
It will take around 2-3 hours to complete the surgery and after that you have to be in the hospital for at least one day after surgery.
3. Who performs tummy tuck surgery?
Tummy tuck surgery is being done by a plastic surgeon.
4. What is the procedure of tummy tuck?
In tummy tuck surgery an incision is being made in the pubic hairline and the extra fat and the skin are removed by excision. Then a second incision is being made near the belly button for removing the extra skin present in the abdominal region, the upper part of abdominal skin and the remaining tissues are pulled downwards before the incision are being closed.
1. How long is the recovery period after tummy tuck surgery ?
The recovery time for a tummy tuck varies for each individual varies but generally takes at least 6-8 weeks.
2. Any diet modifications i need to adapt post surgery?
Lean proteins such as grilled or broiled fish or chicken, or tofu, peas and beans and unprocessed nuts are all good choice for supplying adequate protein.
3. How long will the results of tummy tuck last?
The results of tummy tuck can last for many years. If you have no large weight gain or pregnancies after your tummy tuck then the changes will be relatively permanent. There will be some relaxation of the tissues with age, but not to the extent prior to surgery.
4. When you can see the final result of tummy tuck procedure?
The final result of the procedure will be seen when your swelling has been resorbed and you are able to stand full upright till healing is done.
5. What precautions you should take after tummy tuck surgery?
You should avoid doing any strenuous activity for three to four weeks after surgery. You have to wear compression garment daily for six months to provide support to your abdomen region.
6. What are the side effects of tummy tuck procedure?
Tummy tuck procedure is completely safe there is no side effect of the procedure but there can be temporary swelling and pain which will resolve within three weeks of the surgery. After surgery you will notice a better shape which will continue to improve till six months of surgery.
7. When the scar of the surgery fade?
The scar of the surgery fade within six months of the surgery and then it becomes lighter in colour
8. How long will a tummy tuck last?
The result of tummy tuck procedure will last lifetime if you are able to maintain a healthy lifestyle by eating healthy diet and with regular exercise. If you are not able to do this then fat will start accumulating in your body parts.
Our services are FREE and by using our services your hospital bill does not increase!
Know Our Services
- Specialist option & Quote
- FREE Tele Consult
- Priority Admission
- In hospital assistance
- Post Procedure Followups
- Visa Assistance
- Airport Transfers
- Verified Hotels near hospitals
- Local Assistance
- Visa Extension
- Second Opinion
- Discounts from hospitals