Tummy Tuck Cost In GermanyChat
What is Tummy Tuck?
Tummy tuck is a procedure to remove excess fat and skin while tightening muscle in your abdominal wall,mainly advised for men or women who are obese.Women who have had several pregnancies may find the surgery useful too.
Who is the Right Doctor for Tummy Tuck?
The right doctor to consult for Tummy tuck is Plastic surgeon /Cosmetic surgeon.
How is the Procedure Performed?
A full tummy tuck requires a horizontally-oriented incision in the area between the pubic hairline and belly button. skin is lifted, the underlying weakened abdominal muscles are repaired. A second incision is made to remove excess skin and the remaining skin is sutured together. Your tummy tuck will result in a flatter, firmer abdominal contour that is more consistent with your body type and weight.
If you suffer from a particular health condition then you need to refer your surgeon before,also If a women is pregnant then this surgery is not advised .
What is the Usual Success Rate for this Procedure?
Altogether, 86-90 percent of patients reported an improved sense of self-assurance after surgery.
The cost of Tummy Tuck includes:
Preoperative diagnostic tests cost (Blood Chemistry test, Blood and urine analysis, etc.)
Surgery cost (varies depending on the size of the abdomen)
Type of surgery opted (Full Tummy Tuck, Mini Tummy Tuck, Extended Tummy Tuck, Fleur-De-Lis Tummy Tuck, Drainless Tummy Tuck, Tummy Tuck with Liposuction, Non-Surgical Tummy Tuck)
Post-Operative cost (depends on the number of follow-up sessions)
Medicine cost (Anti-inflammatory, Pain Killers, Antibiotics, etc.)
Patient's hospital stay
Being an elective procedure, the insurance company may not cover the cost of a Tummy Tuck
The overall cost of the procedure also varies based on the patient's condition and preferences. Some of these factors are:
Type of hospital and room opted (General, Twin sharing, or Single room)
Any additional testing, if required, after the procedure is approved
If any Post-surgical complication happens (such as bleeding, infection, etc.)
Blood products (if required)
An extended stay at the Hospital due to any health reason apart from the package stay period
Cost of accommodation during follow-ups, in case the patient is not a local resident
Cost related to Tummy Tuck in Germany
|Treatment name||Cost range|
|Tummy Tuck||USD 4320 to USD 5280|
|Mommy Makeover||USD 7200 to USD 8800|
|Abdominoplasty||USD 4050 to USD 4950|
|Body Lift Surgery||USD 6300 to USD 7700|
Help Us With Patient Details
Images Related To Tummy Tuck
What is Abdominoplasty?
Before and after image of Abdominoplasty.
Types of Abdominoplasty.
Types of Tummy Tuck incisions.
Procedure in Abdominoplasty.
Benefits of Abdominoplasty.
Top hospitals and doctors for Tummy Tuck in GermanyFilter
Showing 32 Hospitals and doctors for Tummy Tuck in Germany
- The LMU Klinikum, known as Klinikum der Universität München until 2020 is the merged hospital complex of the Ludwig Maximilian University of Munich.
- The hospital is one of the leading research universities in Europe, with a more than 500-year-long tradition, and is committed to the highest international standards of excellence in research and teaching.
- With the outpatient care facilities, more than 2,000 beds are available for partial and complete inpatient treatment along with 1,700 doctors and 3,200 nurses sourced from over 90 countries to care for the patients well.
- The hospital includes 48 clinics, institutes, and departments making it is one of the largest hospitals in Europe.
- Approximately 500,000 patients are treated annually at Campus Großhadern and City Center locations.
- The hospital has been awarded numerous certificates and awards for its excellent service and quality, including the ISO 9001:2015 certification, IQM quality management certification, and an award from German health insurers.
- The facilities available are the CCC M Oncology Centre of Excellence, Bavaria’s largest transplant center TxM, the German Centre for Vertigo and Balance, the Tropical Institute, and the Centre for International Health (CIH).
Doctors for Tummy Tuck in Germany
Prof. Dr. Steffen U. Eisenhardt
Cosmetic SurgeonSenior Consultant, 15 years of experience
- Prof. Dr. Steffen U. Eisenhardt is a Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon with more than 15 years of experience.
- He is a member of the German Society of Plastic, Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeons (DGPRÄC), Society for Microcirculation and Vascular Biology (GfMVB), and European Plastic Surgery Research Council.
- He studied human medicine at the Albert-Ludwigs University of Freiburg with study visits to Durban/South Africa, Perth/Australia and Montréal/Canada and Switzerland.
- He also has a Doctorate in the Department of Cardiology and Angiology at the University Clinic Freiburg on the production of activity-specific antibodies for therapeutic and diagnostic use (2007).
- He specializes in Reconstructive Microsurgery, Hand Surgery, Head and Neck Reconstruction, Aesthetic Surgery, Breast reduction, Breast augmentation, Breast lift, Forehead lift, etc.
- He has received various awards for his dedication in the field and has nearly 50+ articles in international and national journals.
Prof. Dr. Med. Hans Gunther Machens
Cosmetic SurgeonHead of Department, 30 years of experience
- Prof. Dr. Med. Hans Gunther Machens is a plastic surgeon with 30+ years of experience.
- His clinical interest includes breast augmentation, breast reduction, liposuction, eyelid lift, facelift, abdominoplasty, lip augmentation, neck lift, ear reshaping and nose reshaping.
- He has won many awards, including the Heinz Maier Leibnitz Medal of TUM, Brettschneider Prize, British Association of Plastic Surgeons Science Award and Science Award of the DAH.
- Dr. Machens did graduation followed by post-graduation from University Hospital Heidelberg.
- He is one of the founders of the “Tissue Engineering” competence centre in Lübeck.
- He is a director of various German Federal Ministry of Education and Research (BMBF) projects.
Tummy Tuck Cost - Frequently Asked Questions
Before Tummy Tuck - Most Frequently Asked Questions
Perfect candidate for tummy tuck or abdominoplasty are :Patient who is in good health and should not have any active diseases or serious pre-existing medical conditions, having realistic expectations from the outcome of the surgery and patient must be mentally & emotionally stable.
There is no "normal" age or time in one's life undergo an abdominoplasty but it is most often done after a woman has given birth and does not plan to have more children or after someone has lost all the weight he or she intends to lose.
Expect to lose 1-2 inches from the waist size comfortably.
During body contouring procedures like a tummy tuck, fat cells are eliminated from the body and thus cannot return.
Like any surgical procedure, a tummy tuck does leave a scar along the incision line but there's a lot to know about how the incision is made, how it heals and what patients can do to minimize the scar's appearance.
Stop smoking, Avoid certain medications, Maintain a stable weight, Take medication to prevent complications and arrange for help during recovery.
Tummy tuck is the surgical procedure which is being used for removing those extra, loose and hanging skin from the tummy region.
Tummy tuck is used for removing those loose and extra skin and fat present in the tummy region and it tightens the weak muscle. It also improves the stretch marks and the extra skin present in the lower abdomen and below the belly button.
You can go for tummy tuck if you have loose and extra skin and fat, but you are not happy with the shape of your abdomen region. If you have got loose skin because of genetics, pregnancy, weight loss, aging process or any previous process then tummy tuck will resolve it.
There is mild to moderate pain after tummy tuck, in some cases pain or loss of sensation can be seen for months or even years after the procedure.
Tummy tuck doesn’t always include the pubic region because it focuses on contouring the belly region and the tightening the skin and muscles in the middle section of your abdomen. If you need to tighten your pubic region then you should consult with your surgeon about it.
During the Tummy Tuck - Most Frequently Asked Questions
It will take around 2-3 hours to complete the surgery and after that you have to be in the hospital for at least one day after surgery.
Tummy tuck surgery is being done by a plastic surgeon.
In tummy tuck surgery an incision is being made in the pubic hairline and the extra fat and the skin are removed by excision. Then a second incision is being made near the belly button for removing the extra skin present in the abdominal region, the upper part of abdominal skin and the remaining tissues are pulled downwards before the incision are being closed.
After Tummy Tuck - Most Frequently Asked Questions
The recovery time for a tummy tuck varies for each individual varies but generally takes at least 6-8 weeks.
Lean proteins such as grilled or broiled fish or chicken, or tofu, peas and beans and unprocessed nuts are all good choice for supplying adequate protein.
The results of tummy tuck can last for many years. If you have no large weight gain or pregnancies after your tummy tuck then the changes will be relatively permanent. There will be some relaxation of the tissues with age, but not to the extent prior to surgery.
The final result of the procedure will be seen when your swelling has been resorbed and you are able to stand full upright till healing is done.
You should avoid doing any strenuous activity for three to four weeks after surgery. You have to wear compression garment daily for six months to provide support to your abdomen region.
Tummy tuck procedure is completely safe there is no side effect of the procedure but there can be temporary swelling and pain which will resolve within three weeks of the surgery. After surgery you will notice a better shape which will continue to improve till six months of surgery.
The scar of the surgery fade within six months of the surgery and then it becomes lighter in colour
The result of tummy tuck procedure will last lifetime if you are able to maintain a healthy lifestyle by eating healthy diet and with regular exercise. If you are not able to do this then fat will start accumulating in your body parts.
Our services are FREE and by using our services your hospital bill does not increase!
Know Our Services
- Specialist option & Quote
- FREE Tele Consult
- Priority Admission
- In hospital assistance
- Post Procedure Followups
- Visa Assistance
- Airport Transfers
- Verified Hotels near hospitals
- Local Assistance
- Visa Extension
- Second Opinion
- Discounts from hospitals
Treatment videos related to Tummy Tuck
FAQ videos related to Tummy Tuck
More searches related to Tummy Tuck
Get assistance for your treatment from our experienced care team !
Help Us With Patient Details
What is the price of Tummy Tuck in other countries, compared to Germany?
Approximate price of Tummy Tuck in other countries compared to Germany is:
- India, USD 2000 to USD 3000, approximately 48% lower than Germany
- Turkey, USD 2400 to USD 3600, approximately 38% lower than Germany
- Thailand, USD 2400 to USD 3600, approximately 38% lower than Germany
- Israel, USD 1840 to USD 2760, approximately 52% lower than Germany
- Singapore, USD 5600 to USD 8400, approximately 46% higher than Germany
- Malaysia, USD 4000 to USD 6000, approximately 4% higher than Germany