Tracheostomy Cost In United Arab EmiratesChat
What is Tracheostomy?
Tracheostomy is a surgical procedure to create an opening in the neck to place a tube into the windpipe. This procedure could be temporary or permanent.
How is the Procedure Performed?
During Tracheostomy, the surgeon makes an incision on the anterior aspect of the neck to open a direct airway in the trachea. Now, the surgeon inserts a tube through the cut made in the neck below the vocal cords to allow the air to enter into the lungs.
Who is the Right Doctor for Tracheostomy?
An ENT specialist who has expertise in performing surgical procedures is the right doctor to consult for Tracheostomy.
What is the Usual Success Rate for this Procedure?
The success rate following Tracheostomy is reported to be above 90%.
In case of the removal of the Tracheostomy tube, the wound takes one to two weeks to heal.
The cost of Tracheostomy Surgery includes the following:
Preoperative diagnostic tests cost (Bronchoscopy or Biopsy may be done to evaluate the spine)
Type of Surgery (Surgical tracheostomy or Minimally invasive tracheostomy)
Post-Operative cost (depends on the number of follow-up sessions)
Medicine cost (anti-inflammatory, painkillers, etc.)
Patient's hospital stay
The overall cost of the procedure also varies based on the patient's condition and preferences. Some of these factors are:
Type of hospital and room opted (General, Twin sharing, or Single room)
The severity of the disease
Post-surgical complication, if it happens (such as Bleeding or infection)
Cost of blood products (if required)
An extended stay at the Hospital
Cost of accommodation during follow-ups, in case the patient is not a local resident
Tracheostomy in United Arab Emirates
Popular Cities in United-arab-emirates for Tracheostomy are:
Help Us With Patient Details
Top hospitals and doctors for Tracheostomy in United Arab EmiratesFilter
Showing 25 Hospitals and doctors for Tracheostomy in United Arab Emirates
Medeor 24x7 Hospital, Abu Dhabi
- Medeor 24x7 Hospital in Abu Dhabi is a multi-speciality family hospital that aims to provide healthcare service with hospitality at its core with personalised attention at key points.
- It has 25 Specialities with 8 Centres of Excellence including Maternal Education Classes, Nutrition for a healthy pregnancy, Exercise during pregnancy, Birth planning, Postnatal support, Lactation support, Mental Health Support, and Birth Companion Services - Doula.
- It has an International Patient Centre that is equipped to serve foreign patients in assisting them before, during, and after the patient's visit.
- It furnished with ultra-modern facilities like fully equipped OT, Neonatal ICU, Radiology Services, MRI, Dental Services, Ambulance, Day Care Ward, and VIP and VVIP Rooms.
- With its avant-garde medical equipment, patient-friendly interiors, and hand-picked personnel, it envisions a pro-active partnership between a healthcare professional and patient, with the emphasis on taking a holistic and long term view on the patient's health.
- The Hospital is JCI accredited.
- It accepts insurances like MetLife, Whealth International, NAS, MSH International, Daman, Aafiya etc.
NMC Speciality Hospital, Al Nadah
- NMC Speciality Hospital, Al Nadah is part of NMC Healthcare which is the largest private healthcare company in the UAE and is one of the leading fertility service providers in the world.
- Being a multi-speciality hospital it aims to provide the best healthcare facility and services to the people of Dubai and the Northern Emirates.
- It has 52 specialities including Orthopaedic, Spine and Joint Surgery, Advance & Minimally Invasive Surgery, Ayurveda, Podiatry, Lactation Services, Speech Therapy etc.
- The Hospital has a well-equipped laboratory and state of the art equipment.
- The hospital serves as the referral centre of choice for smaller medical centres and clinics in Dubai and surrounding areas.
- The in-house pharmacy is open 24 hours every day of the week and Specialist doctors are available for consultation and treatment round-the-clock.
- NMC Healthcare has won several awards and recognitions such as Gold Stevie Award 2016, Superbrands 2016-2017, Sheikh Khalifa Excellence Award 2016-2017 to name a few.
- It has an International patients Centre that is a dedicated team of internationally trained and certified medical experts, assisted by trained nurses and paramedics who are known for their high-standard and quality care.
- It has tie-ups with international health insurances such as Allianz, Henner, Inter mutuelles Assistance, Deutsche Assistance etc.
- It is a member of Dubai Health Experience.
- It is accredited by JCI and the Asian Society of Hernia Surgery.
Doctors for Tracheostomy in United Arab Emirates
Colo-Rectal SurgeonConsultant, 22 years of experience
- Dr. Salil Avinash Vengsarkar possesses +22 years of experience as a General Surgeon and also as a laparoscopic surgeon.
- He graduated from KEM Hospital and Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai. He did his clinical training and fellowships for MIS in Singapore and Australia from reputed hospitals. Dr. Vengsarkar acquired additional training in laser therapy for piles, fistulas, varicose veins disorders and sinuses from Germany, Italy, Latvia and Tunisia.
- Dr. Vengsarkar has performed +5,000 surgical procedures, majorly laparoscopic surgeries.
- Apart from keyhole surgeries for abdominal conditions, he is particularly interested in lasers in anorectal problems and breast-related oncological disorders.
- Dr. Vengsarkar is an expert general surgeon, who is skilled to perform appendectomy, gastric bypass, hemicolectomy, inguinal hernia repair, laparoscopic gastric banding/hernia repair/ gall bladder removal, sleeve gastrectomy, Whipple's procedure, bariatric and oncological surgeries.
- He is also reputed to perform minor surgical procedures, new advanced and painless procedures for piles and fistulas.
Our services are FREE and by using our services your hospital bill does not increase!
Testimonial of our patients treated by Obesity and Bariatric Surgeon
Patients from 100+ countries have trusted Vaidam
Know Our Services
- Specialist option & Quote
- FREE Tele Consult
- Priority Admission
- In hospital assistance
- Post Procedure Followups
- Visa Assistance
- Airport Transfers
- Verified Hotels near hospitals
- Local Assistance
- Visa Extension
- Second Opinion
- Discounts from hospitals