Tonsillectomy Treatment Cost In South KoreaChat
Highly rated. Serviced 25,000+ patients from 100+ countries.
Help Us With Patient Details
Showing 29 Hospitals and doctors for Tonsillectomy Treatment in South KoreaFilter
- Gachon University – Gil Medical Center is a leading 1,600-bed multi-speciality, tertiary-care hospital founded in 1958, initially as a gynecological clinic.
- Ever since it was founded, the hospital has added various new-age treatments along with highly sophisticated equipment to offer world-class service to its patients. The hospital has also set up research institutes and implemented ERP and SMS-based appointment services.
- It is recognised as the first hospital to focus on scientific research and to have the first air ambulance.
- The hospital holds the distinction of introducing ''Navio', Korea's first artificial joint robotic surgery system.
- In 2016, Gil Medical Center started an AI-based cancer hospital.
- In 2014, it ranked among Korea's Top 10 research-focused hospitals. The center is leading research in developing new drugs for metabolic diseases and new brain imaging devices.
- Some of its specialties out of the 33 medical departments are cancer care, cardiology, cerebral center, ophthalmology and otolaryngology, emergency treatment, specialised women's center and dental center. There are also departments for obstetrics and gynecology, family medicine, pediatric cardiology, psychiatry and gastroenterology.
- The hospital has +500 expert medical professionals and +1,100 medical staff. Together with modern methods of diagnosis and expert medical staff, the hospital has treated +30,000 outpatients and +2,000 inpatients.
- It also has an International Healthcare Center to treat overseas patients. The center provides help with getting visa, pick-up from airport and accommodation. The center has interpreters for Russain, Mongolian, English and Chinese languages.
- The hospital is also geared to offer 'telemedicine' for immediate medical assistance.
- The hospital has modern and comfortable wards for its patients.
- The Kangbuk Samsung Hospital was established in 1968 then known as Koryo Hospital, in Gyeonggyojang, a historical site in Seoul with a vision to improve public health through medical research and public health projects. Since then it has been progressively developing its research and technologies to maintain its vision.
- It is a multispeciality hospital specialising in 32 departments.
- The hospital is known for its focus on patient-centered treatment. In fact, it was awarded the Patient Satisfaction No.1 hospital in 1994 in a hospital survey by the press.
- The Kangbuk Samsung Hospital or KBSMC was selected by HIRAS (Health Insurance Review and Assessment Service) in 2012 as the best operational hospital for three kinds of cancer; namely, stomach cancer, colon cancer, and liver cancer. It had the lowest death rate of patients within a 30-day window after the operation.
- It is also top-rated in 11 areas of the Treatment Propriety Index, the best in the country, by the Ministry of Health & Welfare and HIRAS.
- In 2014, KBSMC was chosen as the best diabetes mellitus treatment Centre by the Medical Korea Awards and took 1st place in healthcare centre brand value in the Korea Brand Star for four consecutive years.
- In collaboration with Samsung Electronics in 2011, KBSMC has one of the most advanced IT technologies having equipped the medical teams with Samsung Galaxy Tabs and Galaxy Notes in order to communicate and understand patients so as to take a well informed and accurate decision for treatment of patients.
- KBSMC has created 5 Specialised centres to resolve, treat, and prevent medical diseases with state-of-the-art facilities and technologies. They are - Diabetes and Vascular Centre, Breast and Thyroid Cancer Centre, Gastrointestinal Cancer Centre, Total Health Care Centre, and Natural Birthing Centre.
- It is furnished with the MRI (Magnetic Resonance Imaging), MDCT (Multi-Detector Computed Tomography) and PET-CT (Position Emission Tomography-Computerized Tomography).
- It is the only Korean hospital that has a contract with the John Hopkins University Hospital, USA, to establish a joint research project since 2009. Moreover, it also established agreements with Banting and Best Diabetes Centre in Canada on diabetes, and with Kuma Hospital in Japan on thyroid cancer.
- The Hospital extends its kindness by carrying out activities for local residents and in disaster-struck villages or where there are no doctors. It also conducts medical activities outside of Korea every year.
- The Chonnam National University Hospital (CNUH) started in 1910 as Jahye Clinic with just 10 employees. After 110 years, it has grown into the largest multi-hospital system having 3000 employees. It has also gained respect as Koreas's top tier general hospital and a global hospital.
- Being a multispeciality hospital, it has 38 clinical departments and 7 Specialised Centres.
- CNUH opened a clinic for international patients in 1998. Over the years, with an increase in foreign patients, the clinic gradually expanded to become an International Medical Centre which was created in 2014. It aims to increase convenience and efficacy of service to meet the growing needs of international patients. The International Medical Centre is located in the Children's Hospital on the 1st Floor.
- In 2017, CNUH is designated as the best hospital for colorectal cancer surgery for 5 consecutive years. In the same year, it was designated as an excellent emergency medical service hospital and an excellent hospital for gastric cancer for 2 consecutive years. It also received the first-rate in the assessment of appropriateness of hemodialysis. Moreover, the Regional Cardio-cerebrovascular Center was designated as the best institution.
- In 2016, CNUH was designated as the first-rate hospital in Coronary Artery Bypass Graft.
- In 2015, CNUH was designated as the first-rate among 316 hospitals nationwide. It was also designated as the first-rate hospital in the assessment of appropriate treatment of the acute stroke by HIRA for 5 consecutive times. By the end of the year, it received the first-rate for 4 consecutive years in the assessment of appropriate use of antibiotics when acute otitis media occurs in infants and children.
- CNUH Trauma Center is entitled as Regional Trauma Center in 2013. In fact, in 2010, it was selected as a severe trauma centre by the Ministry of Health and Welfare.
- CNUH has cutting-edge technologies and equipment.
- To enhance its research studies, CNUH has agreements with many universities in Europe, America, and Asia.
- It also provides volunteer medical services to countries like Uzbekistan and Malaysia to mention a few.
Our services are FREE and by using our services your hospital bill does not increase!
Know Our Services
- Specialist option & Quote
- FREE Tele Consult
- Priority Admission
- In hospital assistance
- Post Procedure Followups
- Visa Assistance
- Airport Transfers
- Verified Hotels near hospitals
- Local Assistance
- Visa Extension
- Second Opinion
- Discounts from hospitals