Tetralogy Of Fallot Treatment Cost In United Arab EmiratesChat
What is Tetralogy Of Fallot?
Tetralogy of Fallot (TOF) is a rare condition caused by a combination of four heart defects that are present at birth, and it causes oxygen-poor blood to flow out of the heart and into the rest of the body.
How is the Procedure Performed?
TOF usually involves surgery in the first year of life, followed by ongoing care.
Who is the Right Doctor for Tetralogy Of Fallot Treatment?
The right doctor for TOF is a Pediatric Cardiologist along with a Neonatologist.
Tetralogy of Fallot can be detected while the baby is still in the mother's uterus when a fetal ultrasound displays a heart abnormality. The doctor can also diagnose it shortly after birth if they hear a murmur during a heart exam or if the baby's skin color is bluish.
Help Us With Patient Details
Top hospitals and doctors for Tetralogy Of Fallot Treatment in United Arab EmiratesFilter
Showing 22 Hospitals and doctors for Tetralogy Of Fallot Treatment in United Arab Emirates
Medeor 24x7 Hospital, Abu Dhabi
- Medeor 24x7 Hospital in Abu Dhabi is a multi-speciality family hospital that aims to provide healthcare service with hospitality at its core with personalised attention at key points.
- It has 25 Specialities with 8 Centres of Excellence including Maternal Education Classes, Nutrition for a healthy pregnancy, Exercise during pregnancy, Birth planning, Postnatal support, Lactation support, Mental Health Support, and Birth Companion Services - Doula.
- It has an International Patient Centre that is equipped to serve foreign patients in assisting them before, during, and after the patient's visit.
- It furnished with ultra-modern facilities like fully equipped OT, Neonatal ICU, Radiology Services, MRI, Dental Services, Ambulance, Day Care Ward, and VIP and VVIP Rooms.
- With its avant-garde medical equipment, patient-friendly interiors, and hand-picked personnel, it envisions a pro-active partnership between a healthcare professional and patient, with the emphasis on taking a holistic and long term view on the patient's health.
- The Hospital is JCI accredited.
- It accepts insurances like MetLife, Whealth International, NAS, MSH International, Daman, Aafiya etc.
Burjeel Specialty Hospital, Sharjah
- Established in October 2019, Burjeel Specialty Hospital in Sharjah is the 23rd hospital developed under VPS healthcare.
- The 75-bedded hospital is the Joint Commission International (JCI) accredited hospital with 24*7 laboratory and emergency services and radiology department covering a wide range of radiology specialties.
- The hospital offers six centers of excellence that include women’s health, primary care surgery, neurosciences, bariatric surgery & weight loss, plastic, reconstructive, & cosmetic surgery, and cardiac sciences.
Doctors for Tetralogy Of Fallot Treatment in United Arab Emirates
Cardiac SurgeonVisiting Consultant, 38 years of experience
- Dr. Pradeep Nambiar is among the most experienced and skilled Cardiac Surgeons with a vast practice of +38 years.
- He holds professional memberships of the Association of Cardiothoracic Surgeons of India, the Society of Cardiothoracic Surgeons of Great Britain and Ireland and the Maharashtra Medical Council among a few others.
- Dr. Pradeep Nambiar did his MBBS in 1988 from Armed Forces Medical College, Pune, followed by MS in 1991 from Army Hospital, New Delhi. In 1998, he earned a fellowship of the Royal College of Surgeons, Edinburgh and then the Royal College of Surgeons, Canada.
- He has the reputation of performing +7,000 successful cardiothoracic surgeries including +1,000 cardiac redo surgeries.
- Dr. Nambiar is the innovator of the Nambiar Technique of Coronary Bypass.
- He is an expert in MIS heart bypass, paediatric cardiac surgery, congenital heart surgery, heart valve surgery, MIDCAB surgery and coronary angioplasty.
Pediatric Cardiac SurgeonSenior Consultant, 32 years of experience
- With 32+ years of experience, Dr. Yasser Menaissy is the most renowned Pediatric Cardiac Surgeon in UAE.
- Dr. Yasser Menaissy specializes in Adult Cardiac Surgery, Open Heart Surgery for ischemic coronary artery diseases (CABG), Mitral and Aortic Valve surgeries, Aortic surgeries for aneurysms, Bentall procedure and Ross procedure, Paediatric Cardiac Surgery and more to name a few.
- He is a member of the American Society of Thoracic Surgeons (STS), the European Association for Cardio-Thoracic Surgery (EACTS), the Egyptian Society for Cardio-Thoracic Surgery (since 1993), the Egyptian Heart Society, the Egyptian Universities Promotion Committee Board for Cardiothoracic Surgery in Egypt (2013 until 2019).
- Dr. Yasser Menaissy has several international publications, essays, and presentations to his name.
- He has earned his Master and Medical Doctorate in general and cardiothoracic surgery from Cairo University, Egypt.
- He has also earned fellowships from Torino University in Cardiac Surgery, Italy in 1997 and Emory University hospital (Adults and Paediatric Cardiac Surgery), the USA 1999.
- Dr. Yasser Menaissy is well-versed in Arabic and English.
Interventional CardiologistSenior Consultant, 22 years of experience
- With over 20 years of experience, Dr Mubarack Valiyakath is a seasoned doctor in the field of Cardiology and Internal Medicine.
- Dr Valiyakath has a wide range of experience both as a Medical Doctor and a Lecturer having worked in India, Saudi Arabia, and the UAE. He had worked as a Clinical Lecturer under the Department of Clinical Science (Cardiology) at the Gulf Medical University, Ajman, UAE and as a Lecturer in the Government Medical College, Calicut, India.
- He completed his DNB Cardiology from Kozhikode Medical College, Calicut, India in 2006 and Doctor of Medicine from Kasturba Medical College, Mangalore, India in 1998. He also completed his Fellowship at the Madras Medical Mission in 1999.
- He is multilingual, speaking English, Malayalam, and Hindi.
- He has presented several papers in India and Singapore.
Our services are FREE and by using our services your hospital bill does not increase!
Know Our Services
- Specialist option & Quote
- FREE Tele Consult
- Priority Admission
- In hospital assistance
- Post Procedure Followups
- Visa Assistance
- Airport Transfers
- Verified Hotels near hospitals
- Local Assistance
- Visa Extension
- Second Opinion
- Discounts from hospitals