Testicular Implant Cost In United Arab EmiratesChat
Are you planning Testicular Implant in United Arab Emirates?
You are at the right place
Case manager will help you with budget friendly treatment plan, online consult with doctor, visa, airport transfers, hotel bookings, interpreters…and more.
Help Us With Patient Details
Top hospitals and doctors for Testicular Implant in United Arab EmiratesFilter
Showing 25 Hospitals and doctors for Testicular Implant in United Arab Emirates
Thumbay Hospital, Dubai
- Thumbay Hospital, Dubai was established in 2015 as a multi-speciality hospital and is one of the five such hospitals of the Thumbay Group.
- Thumbay Hospital, Dubai is a leading choice of patients as it has earned a reputation for offering world-class healthcare to people from across the globe. The hospital boasts of having treated patients from +175 countries and is accredited by the Ministry of Health, UAE, the Medical Tourism Association, Association of Academic Health Centers, the International Hospital Federation and the Asian Hospital Federation among others.
- It has also received the Dubai Quality Appreciation Award, Dubai Human Development & Appreciation Award and Sheikh Khalifa Excellence Award.
- The doctors and medical staff themselves hail from +20 different countries and speak over 50 languages.
- Thumbay Hospital, Dubai is accredited by the International Board of Medicine & Surgery, the International Hospital Federation and the Medical Tourism Association and other bodies too.
- There are +20 specialities at the JCI-accredited hospital.
- The facility has a capacity of 150 beds and has a dedicated Marhaba Lounge which is set up to offer personalised care in less time. This is a dedicated service aimed at minimising time loss and inconvenience of patients. Patients opting for this package are given priority with registration, consultation, examination/diagnosis, surgeries, documentation and billing, thus making the patient's health visit at Thumbay Hospital a pleasant experience.
- Thumbay Hospital, Dubai is equipped with the latest medical equipments such as, Picture Archiving and Communication System for radiology, labs that are accredited by the College of American Pathologists, individual waiting rooms for men and women and category-wise wards as per the budget of the patient.
- The hospital's dedicated medical tourism section offers services to overseas patients by resolving their queries and addressing other concerns.
- The hospital is modern and equipped with Wifi. It is clean, spacious and has shops, ATMs and a lounge area.
Prime Hospital, Dubai
- Prime Hospital, Dubai is a multi-speciality hospital set up in 1999 that is now counted among the leading healthcare facilities in the United Arab Emirates.
- The hospital has been accredited by the Joint Commission International (JCI) in 2016 and by the Australian Council on Healthcare Standards (ACHS) in 2019.
- Prime Hospital, Dubai offers treatments in +30 departments, has a capacity of 100 beds and is equipped with the latest medical and surgical equipments.
- The hospital's other infrastructure includes, an adult ICU, an emergency ward, state-of-the-art pathology and catheterisation lab, neonatal and pediatric ICU, maternity and pediatric floors, a day surgery unit and a family clinic.
- Prime Hospital, Dubai has an expert team of surgeons and doctors. Its medical staff is also highly trained and follows safety standards that are at par with those in other parts of the world.
- The hospital has been constructed in accordance with the American Institute of Architects Hospital Architecture (AIA) guidelines and as per international quality accreditation standards.
- The hospital offers special offers for payment without charging interest.
- Prime Hospital, Dubai offers Prime Homecare, an offering of diagnostic and medical services for those confined to homes. These are provided by a licensed team from the hospital who are as competent in delivering the services.
- The hospital premises are aesthetically done, spacious and well-lit. It has a spacious lounge.
- The hospital offers deluxe and premier stay options. It has a cafeteria too.
Saudi German Hospital, Dubai
- The Saudi German Hospital, Dubai belongs to one of the largest private healthcare hospital groups known as the Saudi German Hospital (SGH) Group in the Middle East and North Africa (MENA). The SGH Group is a trusted leading healthcare services provider in MENA.
- It is a multi-speciality hospital that provides tertiary care in Dubai and UAE.
- It provides a one-stop medical facilities and packages for international patients.
- Its popular procedures include Eye Surgery, GI Surgery, Joint Replacement Surgery, Cancer Treatment, Spine Surgery, Weight Loss Surgery, Heart Surgery, Cosmetic Surgery, Uro Surgery, and Neurosurgery.
- It is the first hospital in UAE to receive Trauma cases with the Dubai Ambulance office established in the premises.
- The Hospital's management of high quality with international standard is evident through its several international accreditations like JCI, CAP, ISO 9001: 2015 on Quality Management System and ISO 14001: 2015 on Environmental Management System.
- It received a Gold Certification for Patient Centered Care Excellence from Planetree International-USA.
- Its Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation also received an accreditation from CARF International (Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities).
- It has a partnership with numerous insurance agencies such as Axa, Amity, Daman, MSH International, Oman etc.
Doctors for Testicular Implant in United Arab Emirates
UrologistSenior Consultant, 20 years of experience
- An experienced Urologist with more than 20 years of expertise, Dr Jaspreet Singh Sandhu.
- He treats Stress Incontinence in Women, Laser Prostatectomy, Minimally Invasive Urology i.e., Endourology / Laparoscopic Urology, Renal Transplantation, Uro Oncology, Urodynamics, and Infertility.
- He is a member of the Emirates Urological Society and the Emirates Medical Association.
- Dr Jaspreet Singh Sandhu graduated from Armed Forces Medical College, Pune, India with an MBBS and MS.
- He obtained his MCh from PGIMER, Chandigarh, India.
- He holds multiple fellowships in minimally invasive surgery and Urology, from India and abroad.
UrologistConsultant, 15 years of experience
- Dr Jayanth Agrahara Sundaresh is a leading Urologist with more than 15 years of experience.
- His key area of interests are Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy, Ureteroscopic Stone Surgery, Transurethral Resection of Prostate, Reconstructive Urology: Urethroplasty, Pyeloplasty, Andrology and Neurourology, managing critical and emergency operations.
- He is a member of the National Academy of Medical Sciences and the Emirates Medical Association.
- Dr Jayanth Agrahara Sundaresh graduated from Mysore Karnataka, India with an MBBS (2000) and MS (2005).
- He obtained his MRCS from Edinburgh, UK in 2006.
- He acquired MCh (2008) from Mumbai University, India.
UrologistConsultant, 15 years of experience
- Dr Manish Bhansali has been a skilful Urologist for more than 15 years.
- His interest lies in Endoscopic, Stone surgery, Prostate surgery, Reconstructive surgery, Andrology, Female urology and managing Urological emergencies.
- He is a member of the Urological Society of India and the Emirates Medical Association.
- Dr Manish Bhansali graduated from MGM Medical College, Indore, India with an MBBS (2000).
- He obtained his MS from NSCB Medical College, Jabalpur, India.
- He acquired DNB from Institute of Urology, Pune, India
Our services are FREE and by using our services your hospital bill does not increase!
Know Our Services
- Specialist option & Quote
- FREE Tele Consult
- Priority Admission
- In hospital assistance
- Post Procedure Followups
- Visa Assistance
- Airport Transfers
- Verified Hotels near hospitals
- Local Assistance
- Visa Extension
- Second Opinion
- Discounts from hospitals