Testicular Implant Cost In IndiaChat
Cost related to Testicular Implant in India
|Treatment name||Cost range|
|Testicular Implant||Rs.32412 to Rs.43216|
Are you planning Testicular Implant in India?
You are at the right place
Case manager will help you with budget friendly treatment plan, online consult with doctor, visa, airport transfers, hotel bookings, interpreters…and more.
Help Us With Patient Details
Top hospitals and doctors for Testicular Implant in IndiaFilter
Showing 126 Hospitals and doctors for Testicular Implant in India
Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi
Counted amongst the topmost urology hospitals in India, it has been performing nearly 5000 urological surgeries each year.
Several complex procedures are routinely performed including lithotripsy, percutaneous nephrolithotomy, endo-urology, TURP, laparoscopic urological surgeries, management of incontinence and erectile disorders.
There is a separate section to deal with female urology that includes recurrent urinary infection, urine leak, frequency, urgency, and urge-leak and many more.
Dr. Vipin Arora is a urologist working with the hospital for the last 14 years, having an overall experience of nearly 33 years.
He is a pioneer of robotic prostate surgery in India.
Indian Spinal Injuries Center, New Delhi
- NABH and NABL accredited, Indian Spinal Injuries Center is the most advanced Spine, Orthopaedic, Neuromuscular, Arthroscopic Surgical Center in India.
- It attends over 200,000 patients across 55 countries every year.
- Offers high quality treatment at affordable rates.
- Specializes in Spine Surgery, Orthopedics, Rheumatology, Neurology, Rehabilitation, Urology, and Plastic Surgery.
- Established in 1997, the hospital's motto is 'a patient for a patient' and provides everything that a spine injured patient would need to recover.
- With the Director of the hospital, Major HPS Ahuluwalia's vision, the government of Italy had invested 10 million American dollars in the project through San Raffaelle Hospital, Milan.
- It is the largest ever Italian collaboration in the health care sector of the country.
- Established in 1991, Manipal Hospital is the third largest healthcare network in India.
- It is NABH and NABL (ISQUA) accredited.
- It is also ISO 9001:2008 certified for all comprehensive protocols including clinical, nursing, diagnostics and allied areas.
- Manipal Hospitals have 5 branches in Bangalore: Whitefield, Brookefield, Old Airport Road, Malleshwaram and Jayanagar.
- Offers more than 60 specialties under one roof.
- Manipal Hospital Whitefield is 284-bedded inpatient facility.
- It is also accredited with the AAHRPP Accreditation (Association for the Accreditation of the Human Research Protection Programs)
- The hospital is rated the Most Patient Recommended Hospital in India by the Consumer Voice.
- It is ranked as the Best Hospital in Bangalore for the past 8 years by The Week Magazine.
- Ranked among the top 5 hospitals in “INDIA’S MOST CARING HOSPITALS” survey.
- Won the prestigious Golden Peacock National Quality Award 2005 in the Service category.
Doctors for Testicular Implant in India
UrologistSenior Consultant, 31 years of experience
- Dr. DVSLN Sharma is a well-known Urologist having 31+ years of experience.
- He holds expertise in Direct Visual Internal Urethrotomy (DVIU), Urology Consultation, Urinary Tract Infection (UTI), Testicular Surgery, and Urethrotomy.
- After completing MBBS from Andhra Medical College, Visakhapatnam in 1990, he pursued MS in General Surgery from Andhra Medical College, Visakhapatnam in 1996 followed by M.Ch. in Urology from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad in 2000.
- He is an active member of the Indian Medical Association.
- He is a recipient of several awards and recognitions.
Cost of consultation for Testicular Implant with Dr. DVSLN Sharma starts from INR 1000.
UrologistSenior Consultant, 15 years of experience
- Urologist and Robotic Prostate Surgeon with 15+ years of experience
- Established the Urology department at Fortis Escorts
- Clinical interest in Robotic Surgery for Prostate Cancer, Laser Surgery for Enlarged Prostate, Laser Treatment of Kidney and Bladder Stone and Treatment of Erectile Dysfunction including Penile Implant
- Received the E.C.F.M.G Certificate from USA and holds an unrestricted license to practice Urology and Medicine at Florida
- Adept at treating Prostate Diseases including Benign and Cancerous Prostate Enlargement
- Previously received Fellowship in Endourology and Robotic Surgery, Jackson Health System, Miami, Florida, USA.
- Completed Non-Scalpel Vasectomy Training Course, Lok Nayak Hospital, New Delhi, (December 2006) and Online Basic Urologic Ultrasound course, Organized by the American Urology Association in 2010
- Member of prestigious organizations like Urology Society of India, Indian Medical Association, American Urology Association, American Medical Association and Rotary Club, New Delhi
Cost of consultation for Testicular Implant with Dr. Ashish Sabharwal starts from INR 1500.
UrologistConsultant, 13 years of experience
- Dr. Rahul Gupta is a consultant Urologist having 13+ years of experience in the related field.
- He is a JIPMER alumnus and completed his Urology MCh in 2013.
- His surgical skills include Endourology, Uro-Oncology and Reconstructive Urology.
- Dr. Rahul Gupta has vast practising experience in the field of Urology. His past experience includes working in the Urology department in PGIMER, R.M.L. Hospital and BMHRC Bhopal.
- His special interest lies in Renal Transplant, Andrology and Minimally Invasive Surgery.
Cost of consultation for Testicular Implant with Dr. Rahul Gupta starts from INR 800.
How much does Testicular Implant cost in different cities in India?
The price for Testicular Implant in different cities in India is approximately in the range of:
- New Delhi: Rs.27388 to Rs.42838
- Gurgaon: Rs.28090 to Rs.42136
- Noida: Rs.26335 to Rs.43891
- Chennai: Rs.28090 to Rs.40380
- Mumbai: Rs.28793 to Rs.42838
- Bangalore: Rs.27388 to Rs.41433
- Kolkata: Rs.26335 to Rs.39678
- Jaipur: Rs.24579 to Rs.39327
- Mohali: Rs.25281 to Rs.59692
- Ahmedabad: Rs.23526 to Rs.38975
- Hyderabad: Rs.27037 to Rs.41082
Our services are FREE and by using our services your hospital bill does not increase!
Know Our Services
- Specialist option & Quote
- FREE Tele Consult
- Priority Admission
- In hospital assistance
- Post Procedure Followups
- Visa Assistance
- Airport Transfers
- Verified Hotels near hospitals
- Local Assistance
- Visa Extension
- Second Opinion
- Discounts from hospitals
Get assistance for your treatment from our experienced care team !
Help Us With Patient Details
What is the price of Testicular Implant in other countries, compared to India?
Approximate price of Testicular Implant in other countries compared to India is:
- Malaysia, USD 1168 to USD 1752, approximately 100% higher than India