Tesa Testicular Sperm Aspiration Treatment Cost In IndiaChat
What is Tesa Testicular Sperm Aspiration?
Testicular sperm aspiration TESA is a procedure performed for men who are having sperm retrieved for IVF/ICSI .In cases like Azospermia and Oligospermia also this procedure is performed.
How is the Procedure Performed?
It is done with local anesthesia in the operating room and is coordinated with their female partner's egg retrieval. A needle is inserted in the testicle directly and tissue/sperm are aspirated.
Cost related to Tesa Testicular Sperm Aspiration Treatment in India
|Treatment name||Cost range|
|TESA/ PESA||Rs.17760 to Rs.23680|
Help Us With Patient Details
Top hospitals and doctors for Tesa Testicular Sperm Aspiration Treatment in IndiaFilter
Showing 131 Hospitals and doctors for Tesa Testicular Sperm Aspiration Treatment in India
This is one of the topmost gynecology hospitals in India, with a panel of expert surgeons available for performing several gynecological and laparoscopic surgeries.
The hospital is well-known for having the latest equipment for fertility treatment including In Vitro Fertilization, Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection, Blastocyst Culture, Assisted Hatching, Pre-implantation Screening, and Diagnosis etc.
The hospital is led by Dr. Kaberi Baneerji, who is a leading gynecologist having an experience of nearly 10 years.
She is an expert in handling complicated cases of multiple IVF failures and has dealt with nearly 6000 pregnancy cases.
NOVA IVI Fertility, Mumbai
The hospital is well-equipped with the cutting-edge technologies and the latest devices to perform infertility procedures such as IUI, IVF, ICSI, blastocyst culture, assisted hatching, endoscopy etc.
The specialists have a vast experience in treating various cases including male fertility, unexplained fertility, low ovarian reserve, PCOS, endometriosis, tubal factor infertility etc.
Dr. Manish Banker is working as a gynecologist with the hospital, having an experience of nearly 22 years.
He is one of the pioneers in IVF and has done nearly 8000 cases so far.
Nova IVI Fertility, Bangalore
- Established in 2011, Nova IVI Fertility Centre at Sadashivanagar has been helping thousands of couples to become parents.
- There are three centers at different places in Bangalore - Koramangala, Sadashivanagar and Kammanahalli.
- The second center was launched at Koramangala in 2014 and third center at Kammanahalli in 2015.
- The center has right mix of technology and proficiency to offer the best treatment in accordance with international guidelines.
Doctors for Tesa Testicular Sperm Aspiration Treatment in India
Infertility SpecialistChairman, 30 years of experience
- Dr. Bindu Garg is one of the best Infertility and IVF Specialists in Delhi with 30+ years of experience.
- She has bagged many awards, including Mahatma Gandhi Samman held at House of Lords, London, Swastha Bharat Samman, India News Award for her contribution to infertility services, and more.
- She completed her graduation from Lady Hardinge Medical College, New Delhi, MD from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi.
- Dr. Garg pursued her post-graduation in reproductive medicine at Monash University, Australia, which is the best center for Reproductive Sciences. Then, she completed her training in Human Reproductive Sciences at Cleveland University, USA.
- She aims to provide the best infertility treatments with the highest success rate to every patient.
Infertility SpecialistDirector, 32 years of experience
- Dr. Manish Banker is among the top Infertility Specialists in India.
- His area of interest lies in IVF & ART treatments.
- With a thriving experience of 32+ years, he has successfully treated over 15,000 cases of infertility across the country.
- He has completed his MBBS & MD (Gold Medalist while pursuing MD) from Gujrat University. Following which he did a diploma in IVF from the University of Giel, Germany.
- He is the regional representative of the International Committee for Monitoring ART, a WHO affiliate.
- He also sits on the surveillance board of the International Federation of Fertility Societies and the International Affairs Committee of the American Society of Reproductive Medicine.
- Dr. Banker is currently a member of the draft committee for the ART Bill of India & has been publishing the National ART Registry of India for 10 years.
- He has numerous publications in national and international journals and has contributed to chapters in various textbooks.
- Dr. Manish is the Founder Board Member of ASPIRE [ Asia Pacific Initiative on Reproductive Endocrinology].
Cost of consultation for Tesa Testicular Sperm Aspiration Treatment with Dr. Manish Banker starts from INR 1000.
Infertility SpecialistConsultant, 17 years of experience
- Dr. Sulbha Arora is one of the leading Gynecologists and Fertility Specialists with 17+ years of experience.
- She was awarded MOGS Dr. Duru Shah Best Committee Award and the MOGS Dr. Shantabai Gulabchand Traveling Fellowship.
- She completed the fellowship in Basic & Advanced Reproductive Techniques from the Chaim Sheba Medical Centre, Israel- the most comprehensive medical centre in the Middle East.
- She is a life member of AFG, AMC, MOGS, ISAR and FOGSI.
- Her area of expertise includes fertility medicine, third party reproduction and fertility preservation.
- She has contributed over 20 chapters in various textbooks, and is the Editor of the textbooks Nova Handbook on Ovarian Stimulation and ‘Reproductive Medicine: Challenges, Solutions and Breakthroughs’.
Cost of consultation for Tesa Testicular Sperm Aspiration Treatment with Dr. Sulbha Arora starts from INR 1000.
Our services are FREE and by using our services your hospital bill does not increase!
Testimonial of our patients treated by Infertility Specialist
Patients from 100+ countries have trusted Vaidam
Know Our Services
- Specialist option & Quote
- FREE Tele Consult
- Priority Admission
- In hospital assistance
- Post Procedure Followups
- Visa Assistance
- Airport Transfers
- Verified Hotels near hospitals
- Local Assistance
- Visa Extension
- Second Opinion
- Discounts from hospitals