Tesa Testicular Sperm Aspiration Treatment Cost In GermanyChat
What is Tesa Testicular Sperm Aspiration?
Testicular sperm aspiration TESA is a procedure performed for men who are having sperm retrieved for IVF/ICSI .In cases like Azospermia and Oligospermia also this procedure is performed.
How is the Procedure Performed?
It is done with local anesthesia in the operating room and is coordinated with their female partner's egg retrieval. A needle is inserted in the testicle directly and tissue/sperm are aspirated.
Tesa Testicular Sperm Aspiration Treatment in Germany
Popular Cities in Germany for Tesa Testicular Sperm Aspiration Treatment are:
Help Us With Patient Details
Top hospitals and doctors for Tesa Testicular Sperm Aspiration Treatment in GermanyFilter
Showing 32 Hospitals and doctors for Tesa Testicular Sperm Aspiration Treatment in Germany
Vivantes Hospital Group
- The Vivantes Hospital Group is one of the largest state-owned healthcare companies operating around 100 medical departments and institutions, rehabilitation centers, 40 centers of excellence, primary healthcare facilities, 12 nursing facilities, and other outpatient and inpatient healthcare facilities in Berlin, Germany
- The Vivantes Hospital Group was founded in 2001 and the company runs 10 hospitals with a total capacity of nearly 6,000 beds and more than 17,000 employees, 2,300 of which are physicians.
- The Hospitals treat nearly 2,35,622 inpatients and 3,22,503 outpatients per year.
- An exceptional foreign department was established to assist all queries of international patients.
- It is the biggest state-owned hospital group in Berlin providing hospital care for about a third of patients in the city seeking inpatient care.
- Vivantes Clinic August-Victoria received the status of "Baby-friendly hospital" and Vivantes Humboldt and Vivantes Friedrichshain clinics were awarded the UNICEF Quality Awards.
- The tumor center of Vivantes consists of three cancer centers in the north, south, and in the center of Berlin. All three cancer centers are certified by the German Society for Hematology and Oncology (DGHO).
- The Federation for Environmental Protection and Nature Conservation of Germany (Bund Berlin) awarded the Vivantes Neukolln clinic status "Energy Saving Hospital".
Hospital of the Holy Spirit, Frankfurt
- The Hospital of the Holy Spirit was founded in the year 1815 in downtown Frankfurt.
- It has a capacity of 276 beds and 20 emergency beds in ten specialist clinics and institutes with the highest medical and nursing level.
- It also acts as an academic teaching hospital of the Goethe University in Frankfurt am Main and one of the 6 designated indispensable emergency locations for Frankfurt.
- The hospital hygiene department coordinates with the Antibiotic Stewardship (ABS) program making it a safe place for patients with infectious diseases, and antibiotic consumption.
- Other than the medical services provided, the hospital provides an accompanying person who can spend the night for assistance; telephone and television for entertainment; taxi services; and book trolley to borrow books and magazines from for the stay.
- This hospital is regarded as one of the oldest health care establishments in the city with its magnificent history of nearly 800 years.
- The building on Lange Straße from 1839 was designed by the architect Heinrich Rumpf and was considered the most modern hospital building of its time.
Doctors for Tesa Testicular Sperm Aspiration Treatment in Germany
Prof. Dr. Med. Christian Thaler
IVF SpecialistHead of Department, 25 years of experience
- Prof. Dr. Med. Christian Thaler is a renowned Fertility specialist having worked in the field of pregnancy impairment and infertility treatment with IVF, blastocyst transfer, intracytoplasmic sperm injections and nutrition correction for +25 years.
- He is a professional member of the Executive Board of the German Menopause Society. He is the President of the German Society of Reproductive Medicine besides holding the memberships of many national and internal scientific societies. He is an elected member of Zuercher Kreis, an expert body on issues in the field of gynecological endocrinology and hormonal contraception. He is an appointed member of the Advisory Committee on 'assisted reproduction', Bavarian State Ministry for Health and Care.
- Over his two decades of practice, he possesses specialised knowledge in IVF procedures, contraception and Intrauterine insemination. His scientific and clinical interests include hormonal and immunological processes during pregnancy, mechanisms of embryonal nidation in the womb and the effects of trace elements and vitamins on the ovarian function.
- He has authored and co-authored several books, has book contributions to his credit and contributions to many other scientific publications.
Our services are FREE and by using our services your hospital bill does not increase!
Testimonial of our patients treated by Infertility Specialist
Patients from 100+ countries have trusted Vaidam
Know Our Services
- Specialist option & Quote
- FREE Tele Consult
- Priority Admission
- In hospital assistance
- Post Procedure Followups
- Visa Assistance
- Airport Transfers
- Verified Hotels near hospitals
- Local Assistance
- Visa Extension
- Second Opinion
- Discounts from hospitals